[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The scene at the Turtle Club happened to be filming on September
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: mod.jpg (81 KB, 537x755) Image search: [Google]
mod.jpg
81 KB, 537x755
>The scene at the Turtle Club happened to be filming on September 11, 2001. When word of the terrorist attacks reached the set, the cast and crew observed a moment of silence. Dana Carvery was reportedly in the turtle costume during the time of the attacks
>>
>>64216256
YU CAN TEL THAT TO KANJIKLAB
>>
>>64216256
I saw this like once as a kid and I remember it being kinda funny. The jaws scene was pretty cool.

The concept of a guy using disguises to solve crime should really be revisted
>>
>>64216256
DANAGH CAGHVEY, YER A DED MANN
>>
Memeing aside, I wish Dana Carvey chose better projects than this. He's immensely talented and it sucks to see his comedic capabilities go underutilized.
>>
>Plane hits WTC
>The whole cast and crew is in a state of shock
>Dana Carvey unaware of the situation comes in with a turtle outfit
>"AM I NOT TURTLEY ENOUGH FOR THE TURTLE CLUB?"
>Everyone on set has a good laugh before turning their heads back to the news coverage
>>
Hahahahahahaha*fart*ahahahahahahahahaha*fart*
>>
>>64216467
The movie should have been about Dana playing a normal conman who has to help the police take down some other criminals, or something simple like that. The only redeeming parts of the movie were his disguises and he wasted so much time on that boring Italian shtick.
>>
If this actually happened, life is a grand old meme and worth living.
Source?
>>
>>64217742
>The president happened to be reading a children's book on September 11, 2001. When word of the terrorist attacks reached him, he reportedly continued reading 'The Pet Goat' all the way until he was finished
>>
>>64217742
IMDB
>>
File: 1438379247944.jpg (49 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1438379247944.jpg
49 KB, 596x628
>>64216994
holy shit my sides
>>
>>64216994
>data from star trek lets out an uncontrollable fart and puts an end to the brief window of laughter
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW-ZPTW4_IU

part of this was shit on 9/11
>>
>>64218164
IMDb mentions it happening during 9/11, not that he was in the turtle suit.
He probably was though.
>>
>In October 2001, Carvey met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made turtle noises and mimicked his famous turtle suit scene. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Am I not tertley enough?", and proceeded to bite the nose off the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma.[11] When asked later about the incident, Carvey became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.
>>
>>64216353
Check out Fletch, but be warned the books are better.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.