[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kylo Ren in the flashback sequence - spoiler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (848 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
848 KB, 2592x1936
Ren appears to stab this dude - one of the Knights of Ren - as her leers over Rey, apparently preparing to kill her. I think Ren saved her from the Jedi academy massacre and dumped her on Jakku. Thoughts?
>>
>>64216063
No he didn't. It was some other guy.
>>
>>64216445
Cool, thanks, JJ
>>
Just like the good ol days before 9/11
>>
>>64216063
Yes. Pretty obvious on 2nd viewing.
>>
>>64216527

kek
>>
>>64216063
Alternatives to flashbacks (Except the shot of young Rey)

> Seeing the future via the force, like Anakin saw Padme's death
> Touching the lightsaber connected her to Luke, and they were his visions.

Possible that she wasn't at the massacre, and instead saw it from Luke's perspective. Or that the scene in question wasn't Ren betraying Luke, but something else that will happen later.

Nobody seems to speculate about the very imperial hallway she starts the dream in.
>>
Doesn't matter it's all just stuff jj makes up any way.
>>
>>64216063
noo the guy kylo stabbed was black and had a mustache, not even kiddin
>>
>>64216670
the hallway is on bespin
>>
Hallway is Cloud City.
>>
>>64216063
Or maybe it was her family
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.