[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quentin Tarantino General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Quentin-Tarantino.jpg (105 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Quentin-Tarantino.jpg
105 KB, 1000x667
In this thread, we discuss Quentin Tarantino, his films, career, interviews, and more!

What do you think about QT, fellas?
>>
DUDE
SLAVERY
>>
Has anyone been to his theater, The New Beverly?

He shows up there sometimes
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 250x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 250x202
>you will never look deeply into Uma Thurman's eyes every night while she cries out in ecstasy from taking the BBC from a fat bus driving negro
>you will never tenderly oil up the ass of the woman you married so that her fifth nigger buck that night can get as far up in there as possible
>you will never lay down underneath and let his virile African sperm dribble out of her fertile womb and onto your smiling face
>you will never giddily drive an unmarked van all around East LA loading it up with as many illiterate degenerate hoodrats as you can fit, before taking them home and letting them have their way with blonde pearl-skinned prostitutes all around you in a massive orgy, soaking in the sounds of a dozen white oppressors' daughters doing their one and only duty as you live in this moment of pure cucstasy

I don't get it. It's not fair, it's not fucking fair. Why is one man so lucky, bros?
>>
File: 1450329429585.jpg (112 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
1450329429585.jpg
112 KB, 1280x719
>>64215445
WHAT'S GOING ON HERE
>>
>>64215535
Holy shit dude. You've put quite a bit of thought into this.
>>
>>64215445
I think he is losing his touch.
>>
I saw The Hateful Eight. I saw it and I loved it, just like I loved everything else he's ever made (except Four Rooms.) I even somewhat enjoyed Death Proof.

Does this make you mad? Are you mad? Are you mad, widdle contwawian babbies? HE gets to make whatever the fuck he WANTS every few years, HE lives the DREAM and you... ohhhh, you must be mad. You must be so mad with your contwawianisms and your memes and your "uno farto all of a suddahhhh" and your "what's going on here?" coffee pictures and oh, don't forget the gifs and webms! One mustn't forget those! One is never truly memary if one doesn't have the animations, right?

I almost forgot the "warm black dingus" joke! Ha HA! Contwawibabbianism at its FINEST!

Stay mad. Stay so very MAD. Quentin gets to watch whatever he wants on an enormous screen (in 70mm!) with the finest stereo sound while he licks the feet of whatever aspiring actress wants to sell her soul to be a Hollywood starlet. What are YOU doing? Oh, that's right. You're still dreaming and sitting on your ASS. Did YOU bang Uma Thurman in her prime? Nope. Whoops! Did YOU bang Mira Sorvino in her prime? Nope. Whoops! Quentin did.

Now fuck off, contwawibabby.
>>
I think he's actually autistic.
>>
I legitimately think QT has talent and can produce/direct great movies. I'm a huge fan of Reservoir Dogs, Kill Bill V1/2, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, and Django Unchained. I also enjoyed Inglorious Basterds.

Do I think he has jumped the shark a bit? A little. Is he a talentless hack? Of course not. /tv/ is just being /tv/.

Am I a fan of his political leanings? No. That doesn't take away from his directing capabilities, however. He's a strange fruit, but a good one nonetheless.
>>
File: red5.jpg (95 KB, 1436x1048) Image search: [Google]
red5.jpg
95 KB, 1436x1048
that last movie felt like a game boy era videogame
>>
>>64215705
Oh, certainly.

http://www.cringechannel.com/2013/03/29/video-quentin-tarantino-tries-to-act-black-on-black-entertainment-television/ (really really sorry about having to link to this site but it seems to have been pulled off everywhere else)
>>
>>64215564
Reddit works overtime for upvotes when they screencap their cuckposts for r/4chan
>>
Hey serious non-racist non-blacked non-cuck question. The fuck is going on with his face lately? It looks like he's getting Jerry Lewis head or is on massive amounts of prednisone or something. Sounded like he was having trouble breathing in that Stern interview.
>>
He is a great director. He does what he does unbelievably well and has made some of the most entertaining movies of the last couple of decades. (I haven't seen The Hateful Eight yet so I can't say if he is keeping that streak up.) Anyway, Tarantino is a fantastic director and writer.
>>
U N O
N
O
>>
F A R T O
A
R
T
O
>>
Race traitor.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.