[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a hesh turns out to be an asshole who was never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (10).jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (10).jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
>it's a hesh turns out to be an asshole who was never actually tony's friend and also happens to have the love of his life who's black dies episode
>>
>>64215329
this scene was funny as fuck lmao. fuck you hesh for breaking tonys balls about the money
>>
>>64215329
was it implied that tony had her whacked? am i right in this?
>>
>>64215487
It's neither confirmed nor denied. One of those things. Tony certainly had reason to do it.
>>
>>64215329
Hesh was Johnny Boy's friend anyway. Also he's mentioned many times he prefers black chicks.
>>
>>64215531
>>64215487
No, you missed the point entirely.
>>
>>64215487

No. Also

> Implying Tony or any of his crew could outwit or out think one of the Chosen
>>
>>64215572
those two are fucking fools
>>
>>64215578
>GOLEM
>>
>>64215487
maybe. he certainly hated hesh and moolies, so put 2 and 2 together
>>
File: join_the_club.jpg (16 KB, 400x249) Image search: [Google]
join_the_club.jpg
16 KB, 400x249
>It's getting cold, isn't it?
>>
>>64215487
Her death is definitely suspicious. A perfectly healthy young woman dying in the middle of the night? While Tony is pissed at Hesh? And as a final fuck you Tony gives Hesh the rest of the money right after. I've always thought Tony might have killed her but honestly but I've never seen anyone else mention it until now.
>>
>>64215903
>And as a final fuck you Tony gives Hesh the rest of the money right after.
You read the scene completely wrong. I'll help you: Tony felt sorry about what happened to Hesh so he gave the money back because it's' the only way he knows how to make peace. It's a very tragic moment for Tony's character and shows how detached from humanity he has become.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.