[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kenny Vs. Spenny. Best show ever put on TV or fake?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: kvs.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
kvs.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
Kenny Vs. Spenny. Best show ever put on TV or fake?
>>
Best fake show ever put on television.
>>
It is scripted as shit but that doesn't mean it is bad family.
>>
Kenny did an AMA and he stood by the show and said it wasn't staged
>>
Some of it's probably scripted but I think Spenny's character and reactions are real. I mean the guy's a complete maniac in real life as well.
Either way great show.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-28-21-28-01.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-28-21-28-01.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
I think some of the earlier episodes/seasons are somewhat legitamate. Later episodes/not so much. I remember I was watching the Gorilla Suit episode and you could see Kenny on the side with his mask off while 'Kenny' was jumping around. The episode is unlisted on Kenny's YouTube account as well, adding to the suspicion.
>>
I talked to a guy who worked on the show before and he said it was all real. Spenny is a full blown autist and it isn't hard to make him sperg out.
>>
>>64214713

>said it wasn't staged

Yeah, OK, Kenny said it so it must be true right?

I love the fuck outta this show, it's funny as fuck but part of it being nostalgiafagging from the early days of seeing it on CBC back when it was just some backwater Canadian show that was probably gonna get cancelled after half a season.

That being said, this shit is fake as fuck, especially the later seasons. I mean, you believe he legitimately dosed Spenny with acid? There are many instances like that but the acid thing takes the cake.
>>
>>64216324
The dentist X-ray on his junk definitely did not happen. There's no production company in the world that would sign off on that
>>
>>64214653
fake AND gay
>>
>>64214653
the show for the most part was staged, of course they had to write in what theyre were going to do through the competition, if they went in it a didn't plan anything (scheduling the things they do) each episode would take months to finish. their personalities are real though and they do very much find eachother annoying. i know Kenny personally
>>
there are more bad episodes than good episodes.

The formula of "okay how is kenny going to cheat" gets real old real fast, but some episodes are just funny in itself.
I practically shat myself laughing at the rodent race episode the first time I saw it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.