[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Filth - what a shitty movie, its not edgy - its shit... purrrrre shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: filth.jpg (72 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
filth.jpg
72 KB, 667x1000
I propose that we invade all Welsh countries and ban them from making movies.

What a fucking turd of a movie this piece of shit is... don't release this fucking shit in the United States.

You can go ahead and play this for $1 movie night at some community college that's fine or even a scam film school.

But dont come over here or even into the rest of Europe and tell me that this is a great film.

Keep this piece of shit film on your side of the Atlantic Ocean you fucking cunts.
>>
your face is shit and you have no taste
>>
ya but mcavoy is hot as hell so who fuckin cares
>>
it was great, except for the tranny stuff, that was a bit odd
>>
>>64213976
Me and my wife's boyfriend marathoned about half of it before turning it off, boring desu
>>
>>64214108
>marathoned

I hope this meme dies quickly
>>
>>64214108
Marathoned.... one film.
Da fuk?

As for the rest of you... yes, this movie is pure shit. If this is considered an out of control detective.. than he doesn't stand a chance against the master: Bad Lieutenant
>>
File: ml.png (4 KB, 186x127) Image search: [Google]
ml.png
4 KB, 186x127
>>64214032
>
>>
>>64213976
>all Welsh countries
Lmao wat
>>64214241
Sup reddit
>>
I thought it was pretty good, great ending desu.
>>
>>64214319

i can't post an image for some reason but here. for your viewing pleasure
https://www.google.com/search?q=james+mcavoy+hot+hot+hot+hot+handsome+boy&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwidyejr_P_JAhUC6mMKHTYNAV4Q_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=james+mcavoy+hot+hot+handsome+boy
>>
File: emo.jpg (8 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
emo.jpg
8 KB, 261x193
>>64214440
>all Welsh countries
>Lmao wat

Wales ( i/ˈweJlz/; Welsh: Cymru [ˈkəm.rɨ] ( listen)) is a country that is part of the United Kingdom and the island of Great Britain, bordered by England to its east, the Irish Sea to its north and west, and the Bristol Channel to its south.

Is where it was filmed.. it should stay there and die. In the one or 3 local movie theaters that will exhibit it. Not the rest of the fucking world.
>>
>>64214108
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4goJID2X9U
>>
>>64214750

>american geography
>>
>>64214750
Please elaborate on how many Welsh countries you think there are
>>
>>64214849
Google, you cunt.
oi!
>>
>>64213976
That movie was awesome, fuck y'all pleb fuckers.
>>
>>64214131
>>64214241
Some films are incredibly tough to get through in one sitting and this is one of them.
>>
>>64215119
Maybe if you're a fucking pussy
>>
>>64213976
Had to watch this movie with english subtitles on DVD. Scottish english is the white man's ebonics.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.