[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The GOAT Awakens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: original.jpg (91 KB, 468x720) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
91 KB, 468x720
find a flaw

bitter contranians need not apply

also, here's a pro-tip: you can't

The movie delivered on everything it promised. If you don't agree, you are an idiot. It's really that simple.
>>
>>64211704
Get off this board, JJ
>>
I love this movie. But honestly they shouldn't have gotten rid of the star destroyer in this movie. It was a cool concept that wasn't given enough anticipation or definition.
>>
>>64211794
I think Rian Johnson has something good in store for us.
>>
File: trash kek.jpg (13 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
trash kek.jpg
13 KB, 250x251
>>64211704
>find a flaw
maRey sue being a jedi,Phasma not doing shit,poor man cantina,cgi,Star killer.
>>
>>64211904
Nice meme
>>
>>64211794
>It was a cool concept
>Death Star BUT powered by a star.
would have been cooler to blow up stars which would destroy every planets near them.
>>64212430
search your feelings you know its true.
>>
>>64211704
>find a flaw
>unless you can find a flaw, then fuck off
>>
>>64211704
That's a pretty sick poster
>>
File: star wars 1451342034116.jpg (578 KB, 599x2217) Image search: [Google]
star wars 1451342034116.jpg
578 KB, 599x2217
>>64211704
it delivers what you would expect from an star wars product but not as a movie with an original plot faggot

flaws?
- the rehash of story elements
- main villain is an unoriginal emo Vader fanboy
- Mary Sue main character

BTFO
>>
File: wtf wait saitama.png (32 KB, 218x283) Image search: [Google]
wtf wait saitama.png
32 KB, 218x283
>>64212670
>trash talking Kylo
you are right about the rest
>>
Just once I wish people could discuss Rey without throwing poorly-used terms around.
>>
>>64213078
It doesn't make any difference what you call her, the problems with her are still the same.
>>
>>64213078
This
>>
>>64214174
>This apple is disgusting
>That's an orange, bro.
>It doesn't fucking matter what it's called, it's still disgusting.

Sure, but it's still a fucking orange.
>>
>>64211704

The main characters having no causal relation to the third act of the movie. If you're going to stick so to the letter and ape the plot of ANH, why not have your MacGuffin inform the arc of the movie? The map to Luke does not enable the heroes to destroy Starkiller. Finn doesn't figure out anything. Han doesn't do anything anyone else couldn't have done. This bigger, badder, better moneyed, more zealous version of the Empire with a better nuclear option and better Jedi goes unchecked by Han and Luke because of a traumatic event? They would get realer than that. Obi-Wan and Yoda's ghosties would be bothering the fuck out of Luke to do something.
>>
FLAWS:
Based Poe disappears for no reason
If they kept him around they could have had Poe fly the Millenium Falcon instead of maREY sue.

also Kylo Ren should have REKT Rey...so when they meet again it would be dramatic.

Super-Deathstar 300 was kind of lame too.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.