[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't force users use the force to rip their enemies'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Kylo_Ren.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kylo_Ren.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
Why can't force users use the force to rip their enemies' brain out of their skulls? Or their heart out of their chest? Is there anything in the lore that explains why?
>>
>>64209869
Because that would make the films 18s/equivalents.
Why do you think Mace Windu crushing Grievous' lungs is done off-screen?
>>
Bad sportsmanship
>>
I SMELL AN EPIC FANFICTION HAPPENING, STARRING DARTH EDGEEE
>>
>>64209933
Or they could just explain the limits of force usage in the movies.
>>
You don't even need to rip anything out, just a miscroscopic tear in brain to create clotting would suffice. The "you have to see the target" explanation doesn't work as yoda lifted the fucking ship with eyes closed
>>
>>64210188
Because that sure would make for some great dialogue!
>>
more importantly why cant they use a small pebble as a bullet, or even just snap their spinal chors

killing your enemy wouldnt get much more effortless than this
>>
File: Magneto-300x200.jpg (20 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
Magneto-300x200.jpg
20 KB, 300x200
>>64209869
Magneto used his magnetic power to rip someones iron out of his blood.

It's not the force but close enough.
>>
>>64210735
I know
There's nothing wrong with having exposition in the script
>>
>>64209933
I thought that happened in the cartoon.
>>
>>64210859
yea that was confirmed bullshit, even the strongest artifitial magnets on earth couldnt do that

turning that antenna dish was infinitely easier than this
>>
File: locations.jpg (74 KB, 550x440) Image search: [Google]
locations.jpg
74 KB, 550x440
>>64210952
>even the strongest artifitial magnets on earth couldnt do that

Put a magnetar at the suns location and each humans blood iron would fly out of his skin towards the magnetar (together with earths core).
>>
It's probably not precise enough to do that. You only ever see force users making large-ish sweeping moves rather than more intricate stuff.
>>
>>64210952
This just in man can't control magnets with his mind in real life. Holy shit dood.
>>
>>64211004
>artifitial
>>
File: CXWiarNUoAArzkA.jpg (121 KB, 1023x562) Image search: [Google]
CXWiarNUoAArzkA.jpg
121 KB, 1023x562
the numbers dont lie
>>
>>64211030
>>64211025
>>64211004
>>64210952
>>64210859

"If blood was ferromagnetic, then people would bleed to death in MRI scanners, which produce much stronger magnetic forces. Its not always that iron content which make it attracted towards magnet, its deoxygenated haemoglobin too,which is paramagnetic in nature and attracted towards magnet."
>>
>>64211081
You have no idea how strong a magnetar is.

A magnetic storm caused by one at the other side of the galaxy can knock down satellites her over earth.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astronomy/2012/12/27/cosmic_blast_magnetar_explosion_rocked_earth_on_december_27_2004.html
>>
>>64211081
Yes, in real life.
>>
>>64211213
>one being can harness the power of magnetar
>>
>>64211555
You mean Magneto? Duh, it's a movie.

Besides he wasnt pulling the haemoglobin out of that guys body, it was simple iron which was injected into his ass the day before.
>>
>>64210903
yes there is, it's typically unnecessary and almost always dull
>>
>>64212894
No
It helps the audience understand shit and it shows that the writer has thought it through regarding questions such as OP

I'm sick of these meme film buffs who think everything needs to be meme dialogue (not saying that is you, just in general)
>>
Or use the force to stop the electrical synapses from sending messages on the brain thus insta kill.
>>
>>64213107
Say meme some more senpai
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.