[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Luke to Jabba: "You can profit by this or be destroyed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 17
File: latest[1].jpg (206 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
206 KB, 1920x816
Luke to Jabba: "You can profit by this or be destroyed. It's your choice but I warn you not to underestimate my power."

That sounds like an absolute, something a Sith would say, not a Jedi. How can you explain this, /tv/?
>>
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away was actually Hell.
>>
"Only a sith deals in absolutes" is an absolute.

Obi-wan was a sith.
>>
George Lucas is a stupid piece of shit. Who gives a fuck.
>>
File: obi wan ghost.jpg (28 KB, 848x355) Image search: [Google]
obi wan ghost.jpg
28 KB, 848x355
Rey did I ever tell you about the time I gave some powerful twenty-something force sensitive a lightsaber and sent him off to single-handedly fight the empire before getting killed by a good friend?

He had minimal training and kept running off to blow up those Death Stars so he didn't really have enough time to get what it meant to be a Jedi.

All in all, he was a good friend.
>>
ABSOLUTE POWER
>>
>TFA will produce no memes of this enduring quality
>>
>>64207208
>was getting caught part of your plan young skywalker?
>>
>How can you explain this
Jabba was a total piece of shit and was making Luke's hafsister tongue his slimy anus
>>
Obi Wan was just wrong
>>
>>64207208
Do you know what an absolute statement is?
>>
>>64207208
People forget because of the ending but in RotJ Luke was pretty much riding on the dark side the whole time and it was meant to be ambiguous which way he'd go. He appeared dressed in a black cloak like vader, force choked people, and it climaxed with the scene in the throne room where he beat down his father in a fit of vengeful wrath. Only at the last second did he realize how far he'd fallen and chose in that moment to finally refuse the dark side.
>>
>>64207208
It was written almost 20 years before George Lucas fucked up the backstory.

>Only a Sith deals in absolutes

May be the stupidest line in the prequels, by virtue of its inherent contradiction, and there sure are a lot of them sprinkled throughout the three movies.
>>
>>64207588

This. Luke was borderline in Ep VI.

He also force choked a gammorean
>>
>>64207517
TRAITOR
>>
>>64207208

this >>64207588
Don't forget that Luke always was endagered falling for the dark side like his father and that all his masters who keep him in check died.
>>
>>64207208
the entire point of ROTJ is that Luke was on the fence and risking to turn to the dark side

how can you retards miss that? it even culminates in the final confrontation where he almost falls to the dark side but then stops
>>
>>64207667

Yeah it was stupid as fuck, especially because the Jedi always postulate absolutes. The whole "The dark side is bad" is an absolute view while the Sith view "that you need to know both sides to fully understands" actually is way more reasonable
>>
>>64207771
>while the Sith view "that you need to know both sides to fully understands"
Pretty much the only person that believed this was Kreia and maybe Revan
>>
>>64207889

Actually I got that from Palpantine. He says that to convince Anakin
>>
>>64207709
That's bullshit. There's no indication that he was on the fence when Yoda was his only teacher and Darth Vader said he was his dad. He only knew that he had to try to convert Vader back to a Jedi, not that Luke was struggling with Jedi / Sith identity, LOL. The absolutes shit was something Lucas mistakenly came up with at the last minute.
>>
>>64208029
I hate tumblr gifs
>my power
>my power
>my power
>my power
>>
That's the point. Luke was in danger of falling to the dark side and following in his father's footsteps. This exploration of Luke's dark side climaxed when he went berserk in his duel with Vader and lopped his arm off. This mirrors Vader lopping Luke's hand off in the previous film, and shows a parallel between the two becoming "machines". Luke looks at his mechanical hand and realizes what he's becoming, then throws his lightsaber away to reject Palpatine and the dark side.

Luke threatening Jabba and choking Gamorreans builds up to that final scene and makes it more poignant.

>fucking Star Wars is too deep for /tv/
Stick to the memes and funposting lads.
>>
>>64208029
You're an idiot. That was the point. Luke may intend to redeem his father but the path to Hell is paved with good intentions, and he's well aware that Obi-Wan believes there is no other way.

So yeah, Luke in ROTJ is very much in danger of becoming his father. There's an important scene that symbolizes it.
>>
>>64208029
>there's no indication that he was on the fence when Yoda was his only teacher and Darth Vader said he was his dad

This is objectively wrong. Remember the scene when he went on that forest trip and fought illusionary Darth Vader who turned out to be himself? This was gonna be Luke's future if he fell for the Dark Side
>>
>>64207208
Jedi were turned into complete pusses in the pt,mother were just crazy knights with powers before the prequels.

Now I must mediate using my Khyber crystal
>>
>>64208029
They said "he's just like his father" throughout the first and second movie by other people. Yoda showed huge reservations because he had a temper that wasn't suited for Jedi and would lead to the dark side. He encountered himself being darth vader in a vision. He wore black robes and force choked. He got verbally rekt by the emperor and started to tap into the dark side in his fight.

If you can't see the clues so blatantly thrown in your face I don't know what else I can do for you.
>>
>>64207208

>That sounds like an absolute, something a Sith would say

According to whom?
>>
>>64208144
>>64208153
>trying to explain incredibly basic visual storytelling to a retard using a tumblr image
If someone is unable to figure out such basic shit on their own, trying to explain it won't help them. Idiots like him need to be spoonfed through expository dialogue to make sense of anything.
>>
>>64207208
What was the deal Luke offered again? I remember he gave C3PO and R2 as gifts.
>>
>>64207546
>twins
>half sister
>>
File: 14561854131894.webm (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
14561854131894.webm
1 MB, 640x480
>>64208029
>There's no indication that he was on the fence
>Luke's entire arc in JSB is him resisting the dark side
>>
File: 4624598-2957372995-tumbl[1].gif (983 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
4624598-2957372995-tumbl[1].gif
983 KB, 500x213
>>64208144
>>64208144
>>64208235
Wow your'e some disillusional EU niggers Luke was only dressed in black in ROTJ because he wasn't happy about having to kill vader as an ultimatum. Never has Luke ever CONSIDERED joining the dark side. In ESB Yoda tested him by showing him inside Vader's mask. Luke's face clearly was "Fuck that. Fuck the darkside." What ROTJ showed is that Jedis can force choke, it's not merely a Sith thing, topkekels. Luke was in total control of his Jedi self in ROTJ and had no doubts he was wanted to be anything other than a fucking Jedi. You niggers are so new it's not even funny.
>>
Is the Skywalker family just mixed with niggers?

They all risk to fall for the dark side one moment or the other, the only peaceful one is Leia and that's because she can't fight.
Anakin was Anaking and all that, Luke fought like a ghost of vengeful wrath while wearing black and Kylo Ren is a crazy motherfucker who throws temper tantrums with a lightsaber.
>>
>>64207588
This, ignore whatever garbage the Prequels said.
>>
>>64208476
Did you just skip the entire throne room scene or something?
>>
File: luke-lightning-4[1].png (280 KB, 895x422) Image search: [Google]
luke-lightning-4[1].png
280 KB, 895x422
>>64208460
His entire arc was that he never considered the darkside not even once. He gave in to his anger at the end of ROTJ but he quickly realized that it's the dark side calling him and he was instantly thinking, "fuck that." He knew the power the dark side can have in his mind always and he gave into it for the right reason, but he realized the dark side was truly gay like negative scientology and told palpatine to fuck himself.
>>
>>64208296
Yaddle
>>
>>64208476

Except not you fucking retard, the moment when he defeats Vader and is on the fence about wether to attack Sheev too or not he throws the lightsaber away after looking at Vader's missing hand AND HIS OWN, clearly drawing a parallel, and while the score returns to a more triumphal note proclaims he's a Jedi.

He was obviously on the fence, what's with the "yes, yes let the anger flow through you" and everything.
>>
>>64208535
Nah, that's just their white eleaticism.
>>
>>64208460

>camera is being held steady

Imagine how this scene would look if it were filmed today.
>>
>>64207208
It was really badass and cool
fuck off with your dumb thread OP
>>
>>64208476
>Never has Luke ever CONSIDERED joining the dark side.
When people do drugs, they don't do it like "dude maybe I'll get addicted to this shit and just become an addict that'd be so cool", they consider using it once or twice and here we are, full blown addict outta no-where if you don't notice what you're doing.

Yeah, I know it depends on the drug you're using etc. but you got what I mean.
>>
>>64207889
Sith have no built in rules against using certain aspects of the force though. They just preach using strong emotions like hate and anger to power yourself.

As far as dual force users in the movies go, doku was the best example. He was literally a hybrid jedi/sith. He had the powers of a darkside user, while being chill as fuck, and having the somewhat cocky nature of a jedi. He was the best of both worlds.

I would like to think that a darkside obiwan would be alot like doku.
>>
>>64207208
>>64207412
Lucas didn't have time to think about anything he was writing.
>>
>>64207208
>"You can profit by this or be destroyed. It's your choice but I warn you not to underestimate my power."

That's not an absolute statement, those are two choices, followed by a warning.
>>
>>64208595
He wasn't choosing to be a jedi or sith you faggot. Not just weighing up the pros and cons and making an informed decision. He was struggling with the dark side, it was eating at him. Do you even get how the force works?
>>
>>64208599
No HE DIDN'T. His anger was ALL directed at his dad for considering making his sister join the dark side. Luke NEVER ONCE in ROTJ thought, "Hey, maybe this dark side shit is a cool thing after all." Damn you nerds can't be this fucking dumb.
>>
File: 14561985461315.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
14561985461315.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>64208595
>considered

It's not about considering the Dark Side. It's about falling into the Dark Side by losing control of your emotions and giving in to the easy way out, which is how Anakin slipped into the dark side himself.
>>
>>64208476
Wow you're stupid.
>>
>>64207956
Palpatine says a lot of things.
>>
File: younglings[1].jpg (83 KB, 1024x665) Image search: [Google]
younglings[1].jpg
83 KB, 1024x665
>>64208734
The prequels were shit. Ohh, I can save your wife from dying because you had some creepy dreams. Yes, I'll kill younglings for you. That whole movie made no logical sense at all. Seriously.
>>
>>64208714
>>64208595
>>64208476
I think we've found reddit
>>
>>64208460

>fights in the original trilogy looked dumb

I can't stand when people say this shit. The interactions were tense and meaningful. This scene alone bests anything that came after it, because it's someone the viewer can relate to wailing on his fucking dad with a sword. Nothing will ever top this, even when the next trilogy inevitably steals it in Star Wars: The Force Awakens Thrice: Totally Not RotJ.
>>
>>64207517
TELL THAT TO KANJIKLUB
>>
>>64208626

Luke would be a transgender black woman
Darth Vader wouldn't have his helmet on, and would be a teenager emo
Sequence would last 50% less
Instead of cutting his hand, she'd cut his dick and scream "fuk u cis scum"
Then a cliffhanger
>>
>>64208813
What, pray-tell, are your thoughts oh great non-Plebbit?
>>
>>64208806
Fuck off CinemaSins.
>>
>>64208476
>>64208595
>>64208714
See, I called this shit here >>64208343

Stop replying to this idiot.
>>

I think there was implied context here. Obi-Wan was saying that only a Sith deals in absolutes in terms of how they distinguish friend from foe or good from evil. The error was in assuming the audience was intelligent enough to grasp implied context. The average movie-goer on this board seems to be so stupid that they don't even pick up on there being more to Rey's past.

I realize you retards rely on the absurd assumption that a Hollywood script undergoing years of scrutiny by numerous people, nearly all of whom have genius-level IQs, could include simple logical contradictions for most discussion. It's more rational to first assess whether or not you are misunderstanding the script, THEN examine the possibility of there being an actual error in the script. It's far more likely that, as an overweight neckbeard, you are missing some nuance of language or some obvious implication than that a script for a movie worth hundreds of millions of dollars contains a very simple error like that.

I know you're retards, so you think you're making a point when you say things like "but billionaire george lucas actually is stupid!" followed by "and he's surrounded by yes-men who would never raise any concern at all, including the people hired to review and edit the script!"
>>
>>64208734
Anakin made a pretty clear choice, yes it was because of his emotions, but it was never this slight thing there was a very real series of moments where he could have gone back and each time he chose to press on. He didn't like it, but he thought it was the best way for him.
>>
>>64207208
Luke should've been sith at the end. But Lucas is a money driven idiot.
>>
>>64207208
That was the point. Luke was poking his toes into the Dark Side, making it plausible he would join Sheev and Vader.
>>
>>64207208
Luke was a total lightweight. they only talked him up because they had literally no other option. Not even mid-tier jedi
>>
Luke dabbles with the Dark side.He basically had to make up Jedism for himself as he went along. Obi Wan and Yoda taught him how to do things, Luke never got indoctrinated with dark/light ideology. Yoda tried but then Luke was like "Sorry I'm giving in to emotion and running off to save my friends and hopefully murder Darth Vader".
>>
>>64207208

He's bluffing you fucking idiot.
>>
>>64208029
>>64208087
MAH PAO
MAH PAO
MAH PAO
MAH PAO
MAH PAO
MAH PAO
>>
>>64209096
vader, sheev, and yoda all recognize that he has the potential to be incredibly strong
>>
>>64209156
>he's bluffing
>then proceeds to kill everyone and destroy the barge with all the people on it

yeah, sure
>>
He doesn't actually become a Jedi until the very end of the move, when he refuses to kill Vader and throws down his light saber.

Only then does he say "I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

Everything leading up to that was sort of a trial for becoming a Jedi.
>>
>>64209096

Jedi on the playing field at the start of OT:
Sidious
Vader
Obi-Wan
Yoda
Luke

Jedi on the playing field after OT:
Luke

Scoreboard?
>>
Luke is absolutely my favorite character in the whole franchise. I was so disappointed after Disney promoted TFA with Mark Hamill like he was going to be in the movie, only for him to have like 3 seconds of screen time.

Not only that, but they turned him into a little bitch. His Jedi students get killed by some edgy asshole sith wannabe, but instead of going after him and the remaining Empire (which is what Luke would actually do), he goes and cries on some hidden island planet for years. Then he needs some stronk woman to save him and convince him to help.
>>
Ignoring the prequels altogether, what do we know about Jedis? What concrete, factual statements did we get about them. I remember maybe 5 or 6. The prequels pretty much ruined Jedis.
>>
>>64209959

Oh shit, forgot the list.

>the Jedi were guardians of peace and justice in the Republic for over a thousand generations(20,000 years roughly)
>Jedi wield lightsabers
>Jedi are more adept at using the Force than regular people
>a Jedi always uses the Force defensively
>a Jedi doesn't crave adventure or glory
>a Jedi can live on after death through the Force

That's pretty much it. The shit about not being able to get married or have sex or be happy was all stupid bullshit.
>>
File: 1450162509086.jpg (41 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
1450162509086.jpg
41 KB, 500x294
>>64207432
>>
Luke was originally meant to be seduced by the dark side at the end of ROTJ hence the black robes but then for some reason, everyone advised Lucas against it.
>>
>Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.

Yoda talking in absolute terms.
>>
>>64210113
The Jedi in OT where very Zen like. Being intouch with your inner self, nature etc.
>>
>>64207208
This whole movie is about luke almost turning to the dark side...are you fucking retarded or something how is this an issue?
>>
>>64208714
>Luke NEVER ONCE in ROTJ thought, "Hey, maybe this dark side shit is a cool thing after all."
the whole point of the dark side is that it's sneaking up on him you dumb fuck

1/10 made me reply
>>
>>64207208
It's not the dark side when we do it.
>>
>>64207208

A sith would've just killed Jabba without offering anything in return or the choice to resolve the conflict peacefully.
>>
File: glib.jpg (138 KB, 1031x1020) Image search: [Google]
glib.jpg
138 KB, 1031x1020
>>64207517
>>
>>64209006
>The error was in assuming the audience was intelligent enough to grasp implied context

Yeah, same with the midichlorians. How many idiots think those are some kind of scientific nanomachines that actually talk to you?
>>
>>64209959
>>64210113
>The prequels ruined the Jedi because they portrayed them as heavily flawed at the end of their tenure

I'm sorry, what? All those things you listed from the OT are just as true in the PT.
>>
>>64208734

this is actually a christian concept.

by not engaging in the hatred and violence of the other, you try to turn their minds to the hearts of the just
>>
>>64211863
That's definitely not an exclusively Christian concept, bud.
>>
>>64211863
it's a human intelligence concept
be nice to people and it will come back to you
dafuq
christian concept
>>
>>64212166
oh and execute order 66
>>
Who are the Sith and what do they want Revenge for?

Serious question, the movies never explained this
>>
>>64212166

you wont understand how much you benefit from the christian culture in the west until its gone.
>>
>>64212512
>>64212512
>you wont understand
how about fuck you
you don't know me or what I understand
I understand you are just and brainwashed as any of em

how about noone will realize the benefit of no religion until it's too late and the world is fucken destroyed
fundamentalists from any religion believe the only thing we are living for is the life after detah bs... and the way the world is going we are gonna get exactly that... don't spew to me that any religion is better than another cuz they are all ancient garble that makes no sense in todays times other than to waste the world
>>
>>64212727
>2727
ooooo nice dubs
>>
>>64212206
the Jedi wiped them out in a big war thousands of years ago
>>
>>64212727
>life after detah
life after death

typo
>>
>>64212512
you never understood how much you benefitted from buddhist culture either, did you?
>>
>>64212775
Source?
>>
>do or do not. there is no try
That sounds like an absolute, something a Sith would say
>>
>>64212512
>christian culture in the west
western culture... not christian
>>
>>64207692
he said quality
>>
>>64212844
western culture is christian you faggot
>>
File: 1450040172281.jpg (634 KB, 1978x2081) Image search: [Google]
1450040172281.jpg
634 KB, 1978x2081
>>64207546
>hafsister
>>
>>64212727
>I understand you are just and brainwashed as any of em
I got news for you big guy. If you're born into civilization, you're brainwashed. The more you think you aren't, the more you are.

Any school of thought, philosophy, religion, etc. is just additional programming.
>>
>>64212808
It's either implied/referenced in episode 1.

>"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge."
>"Impossible. The Sith have been extinct for a Millennium."
>"I do not think the Sith could have returned without us knowing."
>>
>>64213453
He was clearly talking about these guys

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_%28species%29
>>
>>64212960
tell that to the greeks you gay cunt
>>
File: a sith lord.jpg (11 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
a sith lord.jpg
11 KB, 320x240
>>64213453
>A sith lORd...?

The Jedi council deserved everything they got.
>>
>>64207546
Holy FUCK
>hafsister
WHAT ARE YOU DOING
>>
>>64209043
>waah the entire story wasn't made pointless for a shock ending
CRAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIN
>>
>>64213716
Greece isn't the west.
>>
>>64213716
>WE WUZ KINGZ
>>
Luke acknowledges his dark side and realises it is not as cut and dry as how the Jedi perceived it.
He knew there was darkness inside him but he didn't let it control him. This is why he is the most based.
>>
>>64214237
From what Yoda says that's the true test to becoming a jedi. To not just be tempted by the dark side, but to be put in a position where it seems the only alternative is to give in to your hate and anger, and then choose to choose the light side. Luke, and assuming other jedi, had to be truly tested with the dark side. The few that pass through the other side are beyond that temptation.

This was before yoda was back flipping and dual wielding light sabers mind you, and Obi Wan lays down his weapon and sacrifices himself instead of force grabbing a blaster and shooting vader in the fucking heart.

You don't see none of that shit in the stars wars prequels. Just scene after scene of peaceful jedis jumping head first into fight after fight with their light sabers out.
>>
>>64214589
>Just scene after scene of peaceful jedis jumping head first into fight after fight with their light sabers out

Yeah, and it's driven home pretty fucking hard that this is part of why they fell.
>>
>>64207368
/thread
>>
>>64208806
In AOTC he's haunted by dreams of his mother passing and it comes to fruition. Why the fuck would he not be paranoid about it a second time around?
>>
File: 1404384703087.jpg (22 KB, 287x290) Image search: [Google]
1404384703087.jpg
22 KB, 287x290
>>64214119
ancient greece was the birthplace of democracy and western civilization tho?
>>
>>64211738
>>64209006
With how cool it is on here to go against the mainstream, I'm surprised it took so long for people to start defending the prequels. Do me a favour - don't think too hard about the part where the "implied context" still makes Obi-Wan a hypocrite, and just keep doing what you're doing. I hope that by this time next year, people actually think the prequel trilogy is better than the original one.
>>
>>64216881
Obi-Wan IS a hypocrite. He's guilty of doing the same shit he berates Anakin for doing. Anakin even says something to this effect.
>>
>>64215704

lmao

people now literally creating headcanon to defend the prequels

that is never "driven" or even implied
>>
>>64207368
quit being a fag
>>
File: HanJabbaDockingBay94.png (2 MB, 1918x816) Image search: [Google]
HanJabbaDockingBay94.png
2 MB, 1918x816
Jabba you ain't nothing but a fatass slug,
fake gold chains you sorry ass thug.
Eating in your palace with your blue headed whores,
trap door to the rancor.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64209738

He was hiding at the first Jedi Temple.

It's not like he said 'fuck all this i'm gonna go listen to linkin park'. It's that he said 'damn i fucked up, i better learn how to teach properly before trying that shit again'
>>
>>64207588

Jabba was a crime lord and Luke was an impromptu Jedi, he faced the danger of the dark side but his interactions with Jabba are just him being practical and decisive.
>>
>>64207588
Going by the prequels, I thought that luke wasn't really about the light/dark side, he simply used the force at his best, not avoiding stuff like force chokes or marrying/having children, basically a jedi free of the dogmas sheev mentions in EP III, all of this without becoming evil.
>>
>>64207208
>That sounds like an absolute
HOW?
>You can profit by this or be destroyed
That sounds like an option to me.
>>64207208
>It's your choice
YES, definitely giving the opportunity for a decision to be made.
>I warn you not to underestimate my power.
Was even nice enough to give him a heads up about the things he should look out for.
>>64207208
>How can you explain this
You're a fucking retard
>>
>>64217631
No he wasn't. Idiot.
>>
>>64207208
Wasn't that the point? He did force choke a few guards after all before this. Luke was tempted by the dark side but by the end of the movie he over comes it and becomes a Jedi. It's not dramatic as most modern movies would have portrayed it but it was an internal struggle he faced.
>>
>>64221285
>>64222311
>>64207588
>>64207690
>>64208569

Hello 4chan
>>
>>64208476
man i had forgotten what a fucking PERFECT Legend of Zelda Moblin that guy is.
>>
>>64207208
The whole point of RotJ is that Luke's walking a fine line between the light side and the dark side. Dressing all in black like an edgelord, threatening people, etc.

Only at the end, when he sees that he's becoming a shadow of Vader, does he realise he's stepped too far into the dark side and repent.
>>
>>64222359

Hello cuck
>>
>>64219621
this is my favourite post ever

legit

checkem too
>>
Well it could have gone either way for Luke at this early point. He even almost turned to the dark side later on in the movie.
>>
Pretty sure luke is considered a grey jedi right now.
>>
>>64207208
The prequels aren't canon, that's how I can explain it.
>>
The whole bit with Jabba is awesome because we get to see what it looks like when a full-blown Jedi wants to fuck shit up (or at least a very advanced apprentice). Luke is a force of nature during the fight on the sail barge, and he's basically never in danger of losing from the minute he gets to Jabba's palace.

The prequels fucking nerfed the Jedi. It's awful. Luke in ROTJ is what the Jedi were meant to be like.
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.