[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boba Fett Movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: AEa5QfC.jpg (124 KB, 900x750) Image search: [Google]
AEa5QfC.jpg
124 KB, 900x750
>Boba Fett movie taking place after Jedi
>first scene is him escaping Sarlacc Pit and going to the nearest cantina in Tatooine for a stiff drink and looking for the next mission
>face is never shown, even the rare times his helmet is off his face is obscured in Shadow
>Crazy bounty hunting adventure across several planets
>Bossk and Dengar as fellow hunters working as Allies to Boba
>IG-88 as a major rival hunter

So you think they'll follow through with the Han Solo and Boba Fett movies?

What would you like to see for either one? I fully expect Han's to be set before the trilogy but considering we know about Boba's past I'd like to see them go forward into the future.
>>
Hopefully not. The memest of meme characters and his backstory was already ruined by the prequels
>>
>>64205996
>face is never shown, even the rare times his helmet is off his face is obscured in Shadow
That sounds really gay. What would he sound like?
>>
>>64206138

Like Jango Fett. He's a clone, you know.
>>
>implying Disney will pull a Dredd with him
unless they do something like Riddick on Pitch Black where he's just a side character it will not be worth it
>>
File: PLAGUIES SNOKE.jpg (9 KB, 96x250) Image search: [Google]
PLAGUIES SNOKE.jpg
9 KB, 96x250
>>
>>64206190
No. He never talks too much so his voice may be raspier. His original voice in ESB was perfect before it was ruinef in the special edition.
>>
>>64206245
*sharp intake of breath*
>>
File: 1431380291503.png (173 KB, 786x751) Image search: [Google]
1431380291503.png
173 KB, 786x751
>>64205996
>Set inbetween the Bounty Hunter's meeting with Vader and the trap at Cloud City
>Boba and the other bounty hunters in a free for all to capture Solo
>Cool space battles on the way to Bespin
>Gunfight at a refuelling station
>Final duel at on Bespin between Boba and whichever Hunter is chosen to be the main villain - Probably Dengar because he looks the most Human
>Movie ends as Boba and Vader knock on Lando's office door

Way better desu senpai
>>
>>64205996
Why would they hide his face? We already know he sounds and looks like Temuera Morrison.
>>
>>64206732
You'd have a different voice and he'll never remove his helmet so fanboys can jerk each other off while saying he isn't a clone anymore.
>>
File: Zuckuss.png (687 KB, 656x709) Image search: [Google]
Zuckuss.png
687 KB, 656x709
>>64205996
If Zuckuss isn't in it, I'm not interested
>>
>>64206678
>Ending the movie by knocking on Lando's door.
Sounds like shit, is that you George?
>>
>>64206985
What is Zuckuss anyway? And the other guy something Lom?

What would you do with them in a Bob Fett movie besides dying bitch deaths?
>>
>>64207231
He is an alien with a bug head
4-LOM is a robot with a bug head
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gand/Legends

>What would you do with them in a Bob Fett movie besides dying bitch deaths?
Be the main character instead of Boba Fett
>>
>>64206138
Karl Urban
>>
>>64207618
I'd be down with Karl Urban as Boba
>>
>>64207139
George would have an awful CGI Lando
>>
>>64207678
Would he be the first to have a main part in a Star Trek and a Star Wars Movie?
>>
Just pop in any spaghetti western and change the main character to Boba and put some dumb aliens in it or something. There.
>>
>>64208330
This. I swear if they waste this opportunity by creating a Star Wars movie stylistically the same as all the others I will be mad pissed. Just do A few dollars more or True grit with Boba Fett
>>
>>64205996
>first scene is him escaping Sarlacc Pit
no.

the only thing stupider than Boba Fett dying in the pit is trying to explain how he could have escaped it. Just set it between 3/4 or between 4 and the holiday special you've got plenty of time.

or maybe just make a full length animated movie of the holiday special skit while all the characters are still alive.
>>
>>64210260
Fuck that.
>>
>>64209510
If nothing else just make some of his solo comic bounty hunting adventures into a movie, granted Disney would probably never go for it since they'd have to credit the guys that made it and royalties
>>
File: urban sad ching.gif (687 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
urban sad ching.gif
687 KB, 250x300
>>64207618
yes.
YES
>>
>>64210260
>holiday special

what holiday special anon? there is no holiday special
>>
>>64211416
oh fuck off george you've made things you should be way more embarrassed about.
>>
>>64211416
You haven't seen the holiday special
Shit tier bait
>>
File: alright.jpg (20 KB, 300x399) Image search: [Google]
alright.jpg
20 KB, 300x399
>>64206138
karl pilkington
>>
>>64206678
This is my favorite idea desu.
>>
>>64211525
>>64211614
I have no idea what you are on about anons, there is no holiday star wars special.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.