[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You must post in this thread if you have just eaten 6 portions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: And_Then_There_Wer_3535480b-1.jpg (184 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
And_Then_There_Wer_3535480b-1.jpg
184 KB, 620x387
You must post in this thread if you have just eaten 6 portions and are drunk on the sofa watching "and then there were one"
and you have chosen not-emily blunt as your future wife
>>
Ok, so today is worse than yesterday. This is not a mystery, this is some shitty thriller melodrama
>>
>>64204410
I already chose Emily Blunt as my future wife though.
>>
>>64204410
Comfy series. Not as good as the film/ book but still quite good
>>
It was her all along

ffs
>>
Seriously people, read the book. This is insulting to Agatha Christie
>>
>>64205780

summarise book plot pls
>>
HOLY SHIT they changed the ending.

Fuck this hahahah
>>
>>64204410

who here /wouldlovetomarryandhave2kidswiththeqtsecretaryintheshow/ ?
>>
>>64205897
8 people go to an island. And then there were none.
>>
DANCE, motherfucker!

Sheeeeiiiittt
>>
And she keeps talking hahahaha this is just plain bad writing
>>
So they ruined the characterizations, they ruined the tone, they ruined the pace, and they ruined the twist.
>>
> not-emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
;_;
>>
>the most famous actor did it

My goodness
>>
>>64206247

You zeta males are attracted to these threads like flies to shit
>>
>>64204410
>twitter's freaking out about aiden turner's abs in the nud
>i'm freaking out at not-emily blunt's hips in that outfit
>>
>>64206147
>he doesn't know how hanging works

She was stood on a chair you retard.
>>
>>64207266

My mum and sister both ceased their banter and fell silent when he appeared in his towel
>>
Does she have hairy forearms? Does she show bush or pit hair in this?
>>
>>64207787
There are lingering shots of her feet at the end.
>>
>>64208683
Meh, not into that unless they're hairy.
>>
was quite good that wasn't it

i wish my face had been under her feet to stop her hanging
>>
>>64207428

Awkward as fuck
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.