[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
we write Star Wars 7 one sentence at a time. >>After the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: rey.jpg (93 KB, 930x1298) Image search: [Google]
rey.jpg
93 KB, 930x1298
we write Star Wars 7 one sentence at a time.

>>After the destruction of starkiller base, the first order was forced to retreat to their second biggest base...
>>
the "local-star-cluster-killer" base.
>>
Nope.
>>
>>64204163
THE ULTRA STAR DESTROYER: A massive battle ship that is capable of destroying a whole city with one strike
>>
Warm, black, DINGUS
>>
TRAITOR
>>
>>64204163
OP maybe next time you should start the thread off with a complete sentence.
>>
>>64204163
THEN SUDDENLY THE BBC ATTACKED
>>
Rey: You killed your father!
Kylo: No, I am my father!
>>
Renaming themselves The Second Order, they plot for a thousand years to take over the government and eliminate the jedi
>>
for you
>>
Meanwhile Luke and Rey die of hunger. Their bodies were never found.

Chewbacca finally comes back to the secret rebel base.
>>
...but a big black cock appeared out of nowhere and used the force to bring them back to life. Then it fucked Rey, again and again while Luke watched.
>>
>>64204163
CUTE
U
T
E
>>
Darth Bane crashed the rebel ship with no survivors.
>>
Does anyone else find her really ugly? Like her mouth is too small for her teeth?
>>
>>64207559
large penis big dick guy for you! hothead
>>
>>64207598
babby's first banepost
>>
..as they enter a room full of cucks
>>
but in the end it was all a dream
>>
IM OLIVER QUEEN, I DESERTED ISLAND, 5 YEARS
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.