[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw prequels erased from canon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1451268104067.gif (1 MB, 276x232) Image search: [Google]
1451268104067.gif
1 MB, 276x232
>yfw prequels erased from canon
>>
File: kirkfit.jpg (26 KB, 502x356) Image search: [Google]
kirkfit.jpg
26 KB, 502x356
>>64203341
>tfw people think tfa is better than prequels

First scene boyega watches his stormtrooper m8 die, later kills 200 stormtroopers with a tie fighter.

Movie is completely devoid of backstory.

Most interesting part is when you get a shot of republic capital before it gets nuked along with a dozen other completely anonymous planets.

Fanfic was better, kotor was better, prequels were better.
>>
>>64203341

Technically everything is erased from canon.
>>
>>64204814
>Train your whole life for one thing, and one thing only.
>First battle.
>LOL SORRY GUISE I CAN'T DO IT!!1!1! XD

Does anyone else think the most powerful force in the galaxy would have a better system of indoctrination? Holy fuck niggers really can't follow directions.
>>
>>64204814
>stormtrooper m8
Where did you get this? Why do you think they were friends? He just saw tons of his ''friends'' slaughter an entire village. I'd say he doesn't care about other stormtroopers.
>>
>>64204949
He worked in janitorial, that mission was his first action mission.
>>
>They announced that the existing six films and The Clone Wars television series are the "immovable objects" of Star Wars storytelling.

Prequels are canon, always will be. Deal with it.
>>
>>64204949

That was one of the most unbelievable aspects for me and completely took me out of the movie. Completely viable if the Empire was still drafting or conscripting or taking in random young adults from different systems, but being a stormtrooper is literally the only life this nigger knows. And actually, in theory, it's been quite good to him. Food, water, bed. Not something someone throws away especially when it's all they've known.

That and jumping to hypserspace without the computer calculating the trip. It was just pants on head retarded and would have only been good if the ship came out of lightspeed and ran into something.
>>
File: relieved.jpg (20 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
relieved.jpg
20 KB, 200x300
>>64203341
>Mfw they got based Ewan to do that vocal cameo
>>
>>64204814
>First scene boyega watches his stormtrooper m8 die, later kills 200 stormtroopers with a tie fighter.

that argument is invalid. the trooper died could have been his only friend in the troops while the others are not really familiar to him.

especially when those are on your ass to kill you. you wouldnt care
>>
>>64203341
Feels pretty awesome, man.
No more EU.
No more Prequels.
>>
File: pizza.gif (499 KB, 300x171) Image search: [Google]
pizza.gif
499 KB, 300x171
>>64203341
>>
>>64205059
Doesn't matter if the prequels are canon are not because they are completely ignored by the new trilogy.
>>
File: younglings.jpg (4 KB, 344x146) Image search: [Google]
younglings.jpg
4 KB, 344x146
jj abrams raped my childhood
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.