[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The last line of this Deadpool trailer is seriously "I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2015-12-28-14-52-09.png (456 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-28-14-52-09.png
456 KB, 1440x2560
The last line of this Deadpool trailer is seriously "I pity the guy who rapes her." HOW IS THIS REAL? https://youtu.be/uFtC-lBET2g
>>
>>64201561
but that's not the actual line you narrative bending cunt gobbler
>>
>>64201561

Deadpool is a film genetically engineerd to appeal to imdbspawn /v/edditors with no sense of sophisication who laud meme dialog, which supports upvote groupthink mentality, and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier meta capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme tv movie aesthetic. This is a flick at best and will rightfully ruin ryan reynolds career.
>>
Is he gay? Like, is Deadpool the superhero for gay guys?

That's what I gather from the trailer.
>>
Like, really, honestly, ugh, can you - like - not, barf.
>>
>>64202004
fuck off, nigger.
>>
File: bootyblast.gif (1 MB, 250x170) Image search: [Google]
bootyblast.gif
1 MB, 250x170
>>64202191
>>
>>64202004
.ruin Ryan Reynolds career
Reynolds played the same fucking person in every movie he's been in
>>
>>64202004
That's a long-winded way of saying, "I don't know how to have fun"
>>
>>64202806
>fun
Nice buzzword
>>
>>64201561

Femnazis are going to have a hard time getting Redditors angry about literally

>REDDIT INCARNATE the character, the comic book.

I'd give up now while you are still ahead. You can't win them all.
>>
>>64202870
It will be fun I guess. Not the movie. What you described. Reddit torn between redditpool and their white knighting duties.
>>
File: trigger warning.jpg (45 KB, 320x371) Image search: [Google]
trigger warning.jpg
45 KB, 320x371
>>64201561
>>
>>64202004
>and will rightfully ruin ryan reynolds career
>implying it can ruin something that is already beyond repair or redemption
>>
File: don't matta.jpg (27 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
don't matta.jpg
27 KB, 500x281
none of this matters
>>
um wow it's like they literally don't even know what year the current year is
>>
>>64201561
Is that supposed to be Rogue in the last few seconds?
>>
Whoa, really? You guys hate Deadpool? WTF?
>>
>>64204354

MEMES!
>>
>>64204742

MEME POLICE
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.