[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STRIKE ME DOWN, AND I SHALL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Ben.jpg (25 KB, 800x335) Image search: [Google]
Ben.jpg
25 KB, 800x335
STRIKE ME DOWN, AND I SHALL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
>>
>I CAN IMAGINE GHOSTS YOU FAGGOT THEY'RE A STAPLE OF HORROR STORIES
>>
File: lw52.jpg (26 KB, 380x354) Image search: [Google]
lw52.jpg
26 KB, 380x354
>>64200599

>"BEN!"
>tfw
>>
>>64200599
I don't understand how retards like you come up with threads like this. You aren't opening up any sort of topic for discussion you're just posting a shitty image with a vague quote from the movie expecting what type of response exactly? I'm tired of seeing useless threads like these popup among the other shitty memes all over this shitty board. I just want to discuss television and film with other people who share my interest not look at the textual manifestation of your mental retardation. Eat shit and die you stupid twat.
>>
>>64201451
Get this hothead outta here
>>
>>64201451
Someone get this oldfag a gold pass.
>>
File: bin laden.jpg (334 KB, 1536x1070) Image search: [Google]
bin laden.jpg
334 KB, 1536x1070
>BIN!
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>64201451
Do you feel in charge?
>>
strike me down to the red hot sun where the particles are charged and the energy is fun whhhoooaa-ohhhhhh strike me down! yeee-ah
>>
File: boyegaford.png (598 KB, 1174x797) Image search: [Google]
boyegaford.png
598 KB, 1174x797
I though he said "bang" for some reason
>>
>>64202051
He looks like he's 2 synapses away from dragging him to the million man march.
>>
>>64200599
when han was stabbed with the lightsaber, why wasn't his body split in half? It should have, considering it is so hot it can cut through metal.
>>
>>64202333
Good question, better trips.

I'm assuming it's because han was able to control his midi-chlorians long enough to say goodbye.
>>
>>64202051
He was shooting first
>>
If they make Finn Lando's son I won't watch anymore Star Wars movies. This shit is retarded and way too predictable.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.