[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yfw Rey is extremely powerful in theFforce, even more so than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 11113414443.jpg (24 KB, 268x350) Image search: [Google]
11113414443.jpg
24 KB, 268x350
yfw Rey is extremely powerful in theFforce, even more so than Anakin or Palpatine.

yfw as an infant Rey wasn't able to control herself and she (and not Kylo Ren) was the one responsible for the massacre on Luke's Jedi Academy.

yfw Rey had formal Jedi training and thats why she could use her force powers to do all the Mary Sue shit she did for the entirety of the movie (fly ships, fight bad guys, mind control the storm trooper, cuck kylo ren on a saber duel)

After the massacre Rey lost her memory, perhaps due to her mind being overloaded with Force stuff or perhaps Luke erased her memories on purpose so she wouldn't be able to do shit like that anymore.

If Luke is the one responsible for making her loose her memories maybe this is why he has such a retarded face when he sees her at the end of TFA. And we wil probably see a confrontation between Luke and Rey where Luke cuts Rey's arm off.

yfw Kylo Ren is just one student that survived and was taken into the care of Snoke.

yfw since Snoke is physically fragile and not a great saber user, he rellies more on using the Force - that's why Kylo Ren is such a good force user (reading memories, stoping blaster shots in mid air and keeping them that way for as long as needed, making Rey faint, etc.) and he is a garbage lightsaber user: thats why his saber is unstable and he got hurt by a non force sensitive (Finn) and got wrecked by Rey. Snoke wasn't able to fully teach him to build and to use his lightsaber because Snoke feels that using the Force is more important (or he just doesnt know that much about saber duels). This makes a lot of sense if he is Darth Plagueis

yfw Kylo Ren will turn to the good and Rey will be the real bad guy.
>>
File: tumblr_m8mohfWLIC1rudp92.jpg (26 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8mohfWLIC1rudp92.jpg
26 KB, 500x281
>>64200593
>yfw as an infant Rey wasn't able to control herself and she (and not Kylo Ren) was the one responsible for the massacre on Luke's Jedi Academy.
>>
>>64200593
this would actually be a cool twist
>>
>>64200593

>tfw the Jedi did 9/11
>>
I hope this is all true holy shit it would be amazing.
>>
>Rey loses her temper and kills everyone there besides her cousin Ben
>Luke comes and blames him because there is no way it could have been her
>Ben is scorned and shunned because of what he didn't do and turns to the dark side because of this
>Luke finds out too late that it was really Rey and leaves her on Jaku and goes into hiding blaming himself for Ben turning to the dark side
>>
This is plausible but Disney wouldn't have balls to pull this off. They push the gurl powah/le SW is for everyone, even nigs and gurls:) agenda too much
>>
>>64200593
This is like some Avatar the last airbender-tier fan fiction shit.

You're forgetting that Kylo Ren is LITERALLY standing beside a bunch of Knights with his light saber ignited around a bunch of dead bodies. I'm PRETTY sure they killed them all and not Rey.

Stop posting spoilers just for the sake of spoilers
>>
>>64201952
Yeah he showed up too late to save them. Then tried to kill the girl(rey) responsible but Luke protected.
>>
>>64200593
>(or he just doesnt know that much about saber duels). This makes a lot of sense if he is Darth Plagueis

Plagueis taught Sheev to saber duel and he spins like a pro.
>>
That... is actually pretty good! But they'd never do that because everyone loves Ray/Daisy now.
>>
>>64200593
>yfw as an infant Rey wasn't able to control herself and she (and not Kylo Ren) was the one responsible for the massacre on Luke's Jedi Academy.

It's Star Wars not 'X-Men/Mutant I can't control my powers" Jean Grey Phoenix shit. The force is elegant. You can't inadvertently go on a massive killing spree with it. Fucking moron you don't even understand the lore you're writing fan-fiction for. Go back to Facebook.
>>
>>64201817
I'd actually watch that.
>>
>>64202033
Except for the part where they literally show him stabbing a guy in the flashback. Nice fan fiction though faggot. Kill yourself.
>>
>>64200593
In the Book it implies that Rey is a daughter of Han/Luke, but doesn't clarify it.

Judging by JJ's style, I would guess Rey and Kylo are Twins.

Also while Rey is being raped by Luke's light saber, you see a snippet of Rey being left on Jakku intentionally by her family to protect her.

Kylo eventually figures out who she is in the book, but they do not reveal exactly who she is.
>>
holy shit

remember the guy who tries to kill Rey in the flashback

it's one of the people from the temple

Kylo saves her after she accidentally kills everyone
>>
>>64200593
Even if all this is true TFA is the worst star wars movie of all time literally ewok cuck bears movie was better.

The entire plot of TFA was too rushed forced and the pacing was terrible reminiscent of another capeshit action movie where there is literally almost no scenes with pause for meaningful dialogue about the plot between characters and the fact that the rebels are called the resistance al le we happy Jews resisiting the nazis during world war 2 analog when the republic already has political hegemony. Basically is akin to the Jewish freedom fighters still existing if world war 2 I'd. Doesn't make any fucking sense for them to be the resistance when the first order is in fact the ones resisting until the reach political hegemony fuck Jar Jew Abrhams everything he touchs becomes cancer and fuck Disney shills the prequels were 10 times better than that forced film the only satisfactory things were kylo Finn and snoke fuck Mary sue fuck Poo digimon making meme talk so do I talk do you talk who starts talking while village being slaughtered fuck this steaming pile of garbage the prequels were 10 times better by far even if the prequels dialogue wasn't that great at least it had good music and decent story pacing MFW John Williams cucked JJ by delivering an absolute monotone shit performance I literally didn't give a single fuck about any song or music in the TFA ITS score was absolute shit hah he cuckec JJ Binks
>>
>>64202281
Can you use some punctuation u fucking auts
>>
>>64200593

This is fanfiction.net tier garbage. Unless she had a sex change operation to go along with that mind wipe, there is no way it was here. Han specifically uses masculine pronouns when discussing Luke's fallen student.
>>
>>64200593
Nice but Disney confirmed Kylo was responsible for the murders of the Jedi students.
>>
JESUS CHRIST MAKE THIS REAL
>>
>>64202185
Kylo is 30 and she is 19 you dumb fuck. They can't be twins.
>>
>yfw since Snoke is physically fragile and not a great saber user, he rellies more on using the Force - that's why Kylo Ren is such a good force user (reading memories, stoping blaster shots in mid air and keeping them that way for as long as needed, making Rey faint, etc.) and he is a garbage lightsaber user: thats why his saber is unstable and he got hurt by a non force sensitive (Finn) and got wrecked by Rey. Snoke wasn't able to fully teach him to build and to use his lightsaber because Snoke feels that using the Force is more important (or he just doesnt know that much about saber duels). This makes a lot of sense if he is Darth Plagueis

it's still dumb and not an explanation. kylo ren had lots of practice using a lightsaber whereas finn and rey had none. you can't just be good at swordfighting because you have strong willpower.
>>
>>64201817
Yes. I like this reason for blaming himself.
>>
File: 1365394551022.gif (3 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1365394551022.gif
3 MB, 400x400
>>64201817
Yep. This is the plot.

Now; did Rey actually do it on purpose?
>>
>>64202119

Rey might be different tho.

What if she was an incestuous child between Luke and Leia? She'd be the direct descendant of both of Anakins children, and he was the most powerful force user ever seen.

It would also be a possible explanation as to why Han and Leias relationship went south.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.