[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what at does /tv/ think about Snoke? Is he Darth Plagueis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 1200x600
what at does /tv/ think about Snoke?
Is he Darth Plagueis?
>>
fuck ignore the "at"
>>
>>64199168
Sheev clone.
>>
He's just the big bad for the movies to antagonise.
He's not going to die any time soon, gotta make more movies!
>>
he better be otherwise it would just be stupid
>>
>>64199168
He's disappointing, like TFA. Unoriginal crappily rendered cartoon. How the hell can the prequels get such shit, but Snoke get a pass?
>>
>at
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>64199168
Yes
>Saw rise and fall of the empire
>Has had more than 1 student
>Is able to seduce people to the dark side
>Is called wise in the film outta nowhere

It'd be dumb if he wasn't at this point
>>
What a waste of andy
>>
>>64199168
Wait he was that guy? I could have sworn it was Bill Nighy
>>
>>64199597
He sure was big
>>
>>64199168
I think he's rocking a great ugly xmas sweater.
>>
>>64202608
4U
>>
>>64199168
>last of the Brunnen G
>>
It shouldn't have been a CG character. They could have made a neat monster design using practical effects but went with dumb fake looking shit.
>>
>>64199168
He probably is. Palpatine talked about him looking for immortality, and even tho he says he died he may have found a way to reincarnate into the one we know as Snoke. And the fact that the soundtrack that plays when Snoke appears is literally the same of Palpatine's teachings (when he told Anakin about Darth Plagueis the wise) can't be a coincidence.
>>
About as original and interesting as Starkiller base.

Definitely in the 'switch your brain off and have fun' recesses of the movie.
>>
>movie makes a big deal about using practical effects
>use shit cgi for a character that is basically 99% human except for a messed up face
The cgi looked like Orc shit

Just use make up on the guy and blue screen him in as a "hologram"

Plus I bet he's Yoda size in part 8
>>
he looks like the pale orc from the hobbit with progeria
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.