[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some international (Euro/Asian) arthouse/festival flicks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: charlotte_gainsbourg_autograph.jpg (279 KB, 954x1200) Image search: [Google]
charlotte_gainsbourg_autograph.jpg
279 KB, 954x1200
What are some international (Euro/Asian) arthouse/festival flicks from this year that have torrents out that I should watch? I've already seen The Lobster, Tale of Tales, The Assassin, Youth, A Pigeon Sat on a Branch...
>>
Love
45 Years
Wild Tales
Youth
Dheepan
Son of Saul
>>
I still havent made enough time to watch Hard to Be a God. other than that, depending on what release year you want to go by, you've seen to hit all the big ones
>>
File: lisaray20.jpg (246 KB, 1000x1506) Image search: [Google]
lisaray20.jpg
246 KB, 1000x1506
Also going to watch Mia Madre tonight

>>64199260
>Love
No interest

>Wild Tales
>Youth
Already seen

>45 Years
>Dheepan
>Son of Saul
Torrents out where?

>>64199299
Shit, Hard to be a God was just a pointless slog. Was it all a big fuck you to the audience?
>>
>>64199032
could you rank the ones you've seen?

also Taxi, Phoenix (14/15), Timbuktu (14/15), The Duke of Burgundy
>>
>>64199756
I don't like ranking things, but I'll give it a go:
Pigeon > The Lobster > The Assassin > Tale of Tales > Youth

And thanks for reminding me about Panahi, I still have to watch his other post-arrest movies
>>
>>64199032

>A Pigeon Sat on a Branch

I can't be the only one here who downloaded that because of the title, can I?

Also thoughts on A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night?
>>
I'm so conflicted about Love. It's a shit film in nearly all respects but it's formally interesting and pretty comfy eroticism.
>>
>arthouse

Stupid shit plebs say general?
>>
>>64202212

Don't you have a Deadpool or Suicide Squad movie to be excited about?
>>
File: nigga really?.jpg (79 KB, 634x630) Image search: [Google]
nigga really?.jpg
79 KB, 634x630
>>64202212
I also said "festival flicks"
>>
Why the bag of trash as your OP pic, OP? Nice thread otherwise
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.