[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OSCAR WHEN? S C A R
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: tv-athens.jpg (117 KB, 850x672) Image search: [Google]
tv-athens.jpg
117 KB, 850x672
OSCAR WHEN?
S
C
A
R
>>
when he learns how to act
>>
>>64194877
When he stops trying so hard
>>
>>64194877
>insanity
>crime movie
>true story
>real person is dead

Damn, he's going all out.
>>
>>64194877
>multiple personalities
Hasn't that shit been debunked?
>>
>not homosexual
>not trans
>not nigger
>not someone who took the defense of one of the three aforementioned groups

He will not even get a nomination.
>>
Just give him the oscar already until he harms himself or becomes a cripple for the sake of impression
>>
>>64194877
>Athens mental health center patient

Big Boss?
>>
>>64194919
I would love him to cut loose and just do comedy. He was great in the comedic parts of Wolf of Wall Street.

Dude has more money than god, he should kick back and enjoy himself.
>>
>>64194919
so true, so true
>>
>>64194877

just give it to the man jesus christ he's going to kill himself
>>
when he gets one for revenant
>>
File: image.gif (644 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
644 KB, 245x180
>doesn't care about fans
>doesn't do it for the money
>could care less about women
>fuck off with your meme movies
>It's time to act
>seriously this time
>not gonna blow it and do my trademark yell
>it's my trademark though, it sounds so good
>just yell a little bit in one scene
>fuck I blew it again didn't I
>>
why does everyone think he wants an oscar
>>
File: hatsooney meekoo.jpg (23 KB, 673x505) Image search: [Google]
hatsooney meekoo.jpg
23 KB, 673x505
>It's another Leo plays a crazy person movie
>>
>>64195319
>implying he doesn't
>>
>>64195279
>could care less
stop that
>>
>>64195319
He's been in a lot of acclaimed films but never got one.

He might not give a fuck.
>>
>>64195319
Because he is making more bait than a fly shop to be quite perfectly honest
>>
>>64195319
look at his face every time he loses

it hurts his soul
>>
>>64194877
Fuck that, give the role to someone like Tom Hardy or Adam Driver. Leo's going to ruin the film.
>>
>>64194877
I thought he was getting ready to play H.H. Holmes in Scorsese's adaptation of the Devil in the White City. That shit had better happen before Marty dies.
>>
>>64195319
It's the only thing he doesn't have.
>>
File: hardylaugh.jpg (12 KB, 236x249) Image search: [Google]
hardylaugh.jpg
12 KB, 236x249
>>64195402
>more bait than a fly shop
>>
>>64195451
he's only 73, Scorsese has a decade+ left in him
>>
>Leo plays a troubled character who screams a lot
>>
>>64195554
Yeah plus he's basically a midget and short people live longer
>>
File: leo.jpg (25 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
leo.jpg
25 KB, 300x400
>The Sound of Life (2017)
Directed by Steven Spielberg.

During World War II, Noah, a closeted homosexual Jewish musician, is sent to the Auschwitz concentration camp for challenging the Nazi party, and dedicates himself to protecting a young prisoner, Sira, while also reconnecting with his childhood friend Hugo, now a Nazi soldier also struggling with his homosexuality. As the Holocaust looms, Noah decides to write a final piece to leave as his legacy.
>>
>>64194877

he'll win this time. competition is weak this year
>>
>>64195759
It's not coming out this year. 2017-2018 probably.
>>
>>64195554
I don't know, anon.

Marty can afford the best care out there, but 70+ is dangerous territory for anyone, including the rich and famous.

Scorsese is the perfect guy to direct The Devil in the White City. He needs to fucking get on it.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (76 KB, 1333x750) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
76 KB, 1333x750
>>64194877
Actualy he doesn't even needs one.

How much value it has, if shits like Cher and JEnifer laWrence got it? they probably got it, cuse it sounds good on the next flick when they lure the audiences: starring the academy winner xy

Leo doesn't needs that shit to lure audiences. He doesn't need that to get job in great movies. He almost always plays in great ones, and even if not, he sells those too.

fuck the oscar

let's sing together:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe0QbINFcQk
>>
>>64195759
Redmayne has it in the bag again.
>>
>>64195402
None of his films are even close to being oscar bait
>>
>>64195319
He got his first nomination as a teenager. Multiple nominations afterwards. Lot of movies he starred in got oscars for something else.
Golden Globes.
>>
>>64194877
He needs to get raped. Not just tease us with it, but actually get raped. No marketing stunts this time. When the rape comes, the oscars come.
>>
>>64195676
is that real?
looks like he goes for sure now.
>Spilberg
>horrorcaust
if they won't throw an oscar to him for that, then never
>>
>>64196144
>Inarritu wins an Oscar
>Suddenly Leo wants to be on his next movie
Really senpai?
>>
>>64195676
Fuck I actually could believe that. Needs more INSPIRED BY TRUE EVENTS tho.
>>
>>64195676
>Leo suicides
>Tom Hardy getting an Oscar for playing a biopic about Leo
>>
>>64196270
The Revenant was filmed before Birdman was even released
>>
File: kkk.jpg (100 KB, 1000x746) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
100 KB, 1000x746
>tfw Leo will never, ever get an Oscar
>>
>>64195991
I bet Leo hates that pompous faggot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUEoogKMIVc
>>
>>64195991
for what? Theory for everything is from 2014 (via IMDB), and it's shit as well
>>
>>64196458
>It's a comedy where Leo tries to win an Oscar
>>
I really wish he'd stop trying so hard.
>>
>>64194877

Hopefully never, so he keeps pushing himself until he drops dead
>>
>>64195168
Wolf of wall street is pretty much a comedy.
>>
>>64195168
>more money than god

Nice reference
>>
What is this shit

Billy Milligan (William Stanley Milligan) is the core personality.
Arthur is an extremely sophisticated and educated Englishman. An expert in science and medicine, with a focus on hematology. He is in "the spot" – that is, in charge of the shared body – during times that required intellectual thinking. Arthur is one of only two personalities who could classify a person in the group as an undesirable.
Ragen Vadascovinich is the "keeper of hate". His name comes from the words "rage again". Ragen describes himself as Yugoslavian, has a Slavic accent and can write and speak in Serbian. He controls the spot in dangerous times and can designate group members as "undesirable". He admitted committing robbery in order to support "the family", but had no knowledge of the rapes.
Allen is a con man and a manipulator. He is the most common person to talk to the outside world. He plays the drums and paints portraits. Also the only right-handed self. He is the only personality that smokes cigarettes.
Tommy is the escape artist; he is often confused with Allen. He plays the tenor sax and is an electronics expert. He is also a painter, specializing in landscapes.
Danny is afraid of people, especially men. He only paints still lifes, saying that this was because Chalmer made him dig his own grave and buried him in it.
David, age eight, is the "keeper of pain". He comes to the spot to take the pain of the others.
Christene, age three, was the one who would stand in the corner in school when "Billy" would get in trouble. She has dyslexia, but Arthur taught her to read and write. Ragen has a special bond with her.
Christopher, Christene's brother, plays the harmonica.
Adalana, a lesbian, cooks and cleans house for the others, and writes poetry. Milligan's attorney claimed that Adalana had admitted to committing the rapes without the knowledge of Milligan or the other alters
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.