[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>In episode I, Anakin was a fearful boy, in >episode I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: starshit.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
starshit.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>In episode I, Anakin was a fearful boy, in >episode II, he was an angry young man, in >episode III, he was a hateful man, and in >episodes IV-VI he was a suffering old man.

>Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering."

- Jedi Master Yoda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHWy6fiTa9o

Can we all agree prequels are the best now?
>>
>>64194246
Episode I: Annoying little shit
Episode II: Psychopath killer
Episode III: Psychopath killer
>>
It truly is poetry
>>
>>64194293
Episode IV - VI: calculated killer
>>
Jar jar is the key to all of this
>>
Episode I - Nicest guy you'll ever meet
Episode II - Twisted fucking psychopath
>>
IT'S
>>
>>64194307
Its like poetry. It rhymes.
>>
>>64194246
How was he fearful in episode I? He left his mom to be a slave without a second thought.

With courage he flew a battle ship all on his own. Spinning is a good trick that requires +30 skill.

At the end he is happy.
>>
>>64194420
>>
>>64194293
Vader is a reasonable fearsome leader
The emperors right hand
With great presence unlike the edgy faggot that Anakin was in the PT
Nothing but a psychopath killer since the first minutes of EP II
>>
>>64194605
>Vader is a reasonable
Murdering your underlings left and right is far from reasonable
>>
>Darth Vader and Jar Jar were friends
>the Emperor and Jar Jar were colleagues
>Luke/Leia's mom and the Emperor were from the same planet
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.