[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A big fuck you to le epic 4chin trolls who had to ruin the viewing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99 KB, 1280x622) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99 KB, 1280x622
A big fuck you to le epic 4chin trolls who had to ruin the viewing of TFA for all of us who couldn't immediately watch the film premiere. I had to abstain from here for some days, but despite that, it hit me in some random fb page's comments with an image like this. I'm sure your parents are furious with your euphoric rebellion against the hollywood status quo. Simply epic.
>>
File: 27112015_221306.png (442 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
27112015_221306.png
442 KB, 800x800
>>
"waa, someone on the internet spoiled a movie for me"

Get real problems.
>>
>>64193064
dumb frogposter
>>
File: 1450844949790.jpg (56 KB, 419x422) Image search: [Google]
1450844949790.jpg
56 KB, 419x422
>>64193015
once the movie came out there were players on multiplayer games with the name kylo kills han for fucks sake.
beta losers.
>>
>>64193015
Who gives a fuck about fucking spoilers.
I literally don't care unless it's a HUGE twist, like the end of Fight Club, 6th Sense, maybe "Luke, I am your father" barely, that kind of shit.

Nothing like that in TFA.
I'm not even a Star Fag and even I could've predicted this.
>>
>>64193015
>implying it wasn't reddit

also luke skywalker dies in the next movie
>>
>>64193098
I do have real problems, but I also enjoy watching going to the cinema, you edgelord. I'm sure faggots like you read the synopses on wikipedia until a camrip of whatever movie you're waiting for arrives. I seriously started to appreciate reddit with your shitty behaviour.
>>
File: rotj.jpg (40 KB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
rotj.jpg
40 KB, 400x385
>born in late 70s/early 80s
>get these things for christmas every year
>no avoiding sw spoilers
>>
File: autist_got.webm (1000 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
autist_got.webm
1000 KB, 1440x1080
>>64193238
one of my friends had it spoiled via online forum and i just told it was a meme and wasnt true. made for a better week until we saw it then he said thanks for trying to help.

had a user on battlefield spoil it in All chat and the other players all started chiming in with other spoilers like "darth vader is still alive" and "jar jar is now a sith" and a bunch of other stupid shit that made the real spoiler as implausible and was able to move past it.

so the world is not totally full of assholes.
>>
>tfw spoiled this shitshow for people
Feels good man.
>>
>>64193182
Wow, such a true kino viewer. When I grow up I hope I can reach your level of appreciation of this artform. Haven't you got to read a film critique to go through in order to better understand that Eisenstein film you've got queued back?

>>64193290
I was born in the early 80s, but have no idea what it is you're referring to.

>>64193408
I'm glad to hear that. However I got the first image as a comment whilst scrolling a fb page and there was no getting around that. I then proceeded to ban that dude and he had the same pic as a cover photo and was thus able to spoil it for probably hundreds of people.

Maybe it could be considered a minor spoiler if this had taken place in the first 20-30'. This is true contempt to filmgoers everywhere, seen only in snobby out of touch critics and teenage edgelords.
>>
>>64193290
"You will know it is time to turn the page when you hear R2D2 go like this:"
>>
>>64193098
>Get real problems.

YOU CALL THAT AN EDGE?? THIS! IS AN EDGE
>>
>>64193015
>not watching it on opening night

Casual filter
>>
>being this booty blasted your children's space wizard movie got spoiled

Should've seen it opening night if you were that invested in it mate.
>>
>>64194742
>>64194829
I watched it on opening afternoon fuckfaces, but it was shown on the 24th here. Some idiot spoiled it for me on fb on the 19th.
>>
I read the entire plot months ago, didn't change anything for me when I saw it last night
>>
>>64194909
Ah well then I take back what I said, sorry it was spoiled for you. Where did it release so late?
>>
File: Planet-of-the-Apes-Poster.jpg (255 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Planet-of-the-Apes-Poster.jpg
255 KB, 600x900
>>64193290
This was the box cover I picked up at blockbuster the first time I saw this. Still loved it.
>>
>>64193163
My brother was kicked out of a destiny game for spoiling that.
>>
Let's be real it's just a fucking movie, but at the same time I just can't understand the pleasure these kids get from posting this shit. I'd see it as a comment in fucking NBA team Instagram, like really dude??
It's not like you can profit off of a spoiler account or something so all these new accounts like @KyloKillsHan or something are basically useless in a month
>>
>>64193015
Your own fault for watching a cash grabbing rehash filled with leftist propaganda.
>>
>>64195199
Think you could fit any more buzzwords in there champ?
>>
File: When you break up with blackie.jpg (104 KB, 1246x1034) Image search: [Google]
When you break up with blackie.jpg
104 KB, 1246x1034
>>64193015
I retained from all social media, and especially 4chan, because I know that this site houses some mentally impaired human beings, whose sociopathic tendancies far out reach this wretched hive of vile scum called /tv/.

>desu you guys shit on any remote act of human decency, like your life depended on it..
>>
>>64195233
Those buzzwords sum up all the shit things in that movie.
Do you really want me to say what's each one of them?
>>
>>64194909
>blaming /tv/ for some facecuck normie spoiling it for you
Lmao grandpa I think you've got alzheimer's in your old age, considering you're on the wrong site.
>>
>>64195238
C H E S T L E T
H
E
S
T
L
E
T
>>
>>64195371
The point is you completely missed the point of my post. You tried to make me feel bad for seeing a movie.
I was pointing out that I didn't understand the thrill the spoilers got from ruining the movie for other people. I didn't care about seeing them, I read about Han dying in those leaks that came out so long ago. I'm just trying to make sense of it all
>>
>>64195463
You didn't care about people complaining about that shitshow.
People didn't care about you being spoiled.
Different motives.
>>
>>64194994
In Greece the premiere was on the 24th due to some idiocy from the local distributor. Cyprus got it on the 25th and then China early in January.

>>64193290
How is that a spoiler?

>>64194959
Why would anyone read the plot before watching the film? Where did you get it and how did you know it was legit?

>>64195096
Good. They should have banned him.

>>64195199
I don't think it's leftist. Snoke being a supreme leader makes them liberal.

>>64195390
I didn't blame /tv/, I blamed some of the trolls here, that will eventually spill into other social media. Huge spoilers like Han's fate, the famine behind the journey in Interstellar, Damon's role, Blofeld being Bond's brother were here several months before the movie and even the trailers as well. I get why someone might hate films and filmgoing, but why bother spoil the viewing experience for others?
>>
>>64195751
Lmao kill yourself shitskin. Pay your debts and fuck off back to reddit, tourist. You're over a decade too old to be browsing this site. I'm sorry you have such shit taste, grandpa. Why don't you ask your Facecuck friend, the one who spoiled Disney's latest manufactured product, why he spoiled it if you're so ass-ravaged.
>>
>>64195751
>liberal

Same shit desu.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.