[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overrated as fuck Why does Leia and Han even get together wtf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2880x2160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2880x2160
Overrated as fuck
Why does Leia and Han even get together wtf
Only good stuff was Luke v. Vader and yoda shit
>>
>Watching OT for the first time because of recent Star Wars hype

Your opinion doesn't matter.
>>
/Shit opinion/ general ?
>>
>>64188732
>not rewatching 1-6

hello reddit
>>
A lot of Empire is boring. The stuff in Hoth went on far too long, same for the whole Millenium Falcon in an asteroid field, that shit went on for about 15 minutes. That's not mentioning the poor cliche acting and the cringey romance crap
>>
>>64188673
I bet you though TFA was "9/10 bro, fucking epic".
>>
>>64188786
The whole story with Han and Leia really threw me off except for lando part but that wasn't too great either
>>
>>64188786
Thats a great maymay man
Just like the prequel having great dialogue and polished interesting plot
>>
It really isn't as good as the original Star Wars.

The attack on the Death Star alone is better than the rest of the franchise put together because the entire movie is spent building up to that confrontation.
>>
>>64188673
"Empire is best" is a literal meme opinion.

I think that the problem is, as George Lucas put it, Empire being a movie "without a beginning or an end." Out of the whole saga I think it's probably the one that stands weakest on its own.
>>
>>64188786
>Empire
>boring

What's it like being autistic? Do you have medicine that keeps you focused?
>>
>>64188770
He said for the first time you illiterate retard.
>>
>>64188673
I always like a new hope more, empire gets a lot of praise because of the Vader twist. That's it.
>>
File: 15567890098765.jpg (32 KB, 718x540) Image search: [Google]
15567890098765.jpg
32 KB, 718x540
>>64188673
>mfw plebs prefer Han over Luke

The guy was dead weight by the time ESB came around and his story wasn't nearly as interesting.
>>
Empire has weaker effects and not much story
People just think it's "darker" because of a couple of scenes at the end.
Also there are no Jawas or Ewoks so some can pretend its serious hard SF
>>
>>64190794
Check out how long the scenes are, and the number of close-ups. Action movies were made differently after it came out.
>>
>>64188975
The matte lines around the speeders in the original version were shocking. Also = glove puppet space worm. It is a much cheaper looking film
People forget this. The Special Edition is honestly an improvement
>>
>>64188788
It was though you hipster manchild. go masturbate to your clone wars cartoon.
>>
a new hope is literally garbage compared to empire strikes back

jesus christ i cant believe how broken some people are
>>
>>64191093
Instead of just reacting like a little prick and stamping your feet, why don't you make a case for Empire?
>>
>>64191477
because youre a pee pee head with opinions i dont agree with and im not gonna spend my time explaining to you how wrong you are

no use, your brain is already broken
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.