[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally got around to seeing literally Reddit: The Flick. I knew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: film-ex-machina.jpg (3 MB, 2701x4000) Image search: [Google]
film-ex-machina.jpg
3 MB, 2701x4000
Finally got around to seeing literally Reddit: The Flick. I knew from the spoilers it would be meme but it's really something else.

I don't think there will be another movie with AI as a major feature after 2001: A Space Odyssey that isn't a pretentious neo-Luddite alarmist Redditcore motion picture.
>>
>unironically uses reddit to describe a movie

Into the trash your opinion goes
>>
>>64186106
nice analysis, cuck
>>
>>64186118
>unironically
Nobody here uses it seriously, right?
>>
>2001: A Space Odyssey
>not one of the most influential MUH EVIL AI movies
>>
>>64186126
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>64186106

Oh look it's the daily Ex Machina bait thread.

This movie is gay and will quickly be forgotten.
>>
OP, here's my review of this wonderful movie!!!FACT!!! http://247365hatemachine.blogspot.ca/2015/05/ex-machinafact.html
>>
there was nothing reddit about this movie OP
>>
>>64186106

>baby's first AI Box Experiment
>"I've never heard of it before, it's so cool! Whoever wrote this is a genius"

nigga please
>>
>>64186181
>This movie is gay
wow thanks for that expert analysis
>>
>>64186106
>Instead of using actual reasons I'll say it's reddit because that's a thing on the website I post on
>>
>>64186261

It's on par with OP's.
>>
>>64186258
Asimov's laws make for better storytelling than DUDE FREEDOM LMAO.
>>
>>64186346
It's also just as accurate.
>>
>>64186379

...and on par with your rebuttal.
>>
>>64186106
Good job op I cringed
>>
>>64186106
I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my seat for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

Ayy quirky AI movie lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place
>>
>>64186106

This movie wan't about AI so much as male/female relations.
>>
>>64186552
This anon is right. It's commentary on how females are viewed as rewards for the white knight in armor who rescues the damsel in the distress.

That's why the robot had a vagina.
>>
As an outsider of this board I have no clue of what the fuck is wrong with you people,there was less shitposting in 2008/9s /b/ or /v/
>>
>>64186665
This is Reddit, this is memes.
>>
There were no flaws to this movie. Still bothered by Calebs fate.
>>
>>64186684

Caleb was an idiot who had keycard access installed in his super secure compound.
>>
>>64186684

Why? Caleb locked himself in there and would have done the same thing to Nathan.

>>64186734

You are thinking of Nathan.
>>
>>64186106
>pretentious neo-Luddite alarmist Redditcore motion picture

This is the worst fucking phrase I've ever read

You can only be a troll or a retard
>>
It's just okay. It's competently made, but nothing too special.

I don't go to Reddit, so forgive me if I don't see how it's "reddit" to you guys.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.