[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post exceptional action webms from this apparently exceptional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: mad.jpg (75 KB, 494x720) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
75 KB, 494x720
Post exceptional action webms from this apparently exceptional action movie cause I right now I don't understand why this is supposed to be the savior of action movies
>>
>>64186085

>movie

it's a flick
>>
>it doesn't use hammy CGI or take itself too seriously or go overboard with quips
there you go, that's it, that's the reason
>>
It's a feminist movie in disguise, It wasnt even about Max. He get's treated like a side character and I fucking hated it,
>>
>>64186105
Alright, so it hit the benchmark for average 90's action movie and it suddenly deserves to be the movie of the year?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMuokmg5muc
>>
>>64186228
>Bikers doing x-games jumps and throwing ineffectual firebombs instead of one grenade that will rip the wheeles to shreds
>Furiosa shooting the flying retards one by one until one SEAMLESSLY LANDS ON A MOVING TRUCK
What the fuck
>>
>>64186121
Pretty much. People have grown so used to the garbage action movies of the last decade, even an average action movie straight from the 90s looks good to them in comparison.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnK78bcvJ78
>>
>>64186107
d'awww :)
>>
>>64186337
Where would they get a grenade from, the grenade store?
>>
>>64186401
Drink some water. Breath.
>>
>>64186412
Grenade city?
>>
>>64186412
Maybe the gun and truck and firebomb store still has some in stock

>>64186398
What do you feel is interesting about this scene? Replace the bomb spears with just normal bombs and it's a generic as fuck scene of some guys trying to run a truck off the road and getting bombed in return. It's just a bog standard oldschool action movie with post-apocalyptic trappings.
>>
>>64186121
I really don't get the hype. It's okay but there is literally nothing that makes this film great. Just your typical flick. Even older mad maxes gave me more emotions and that 'I want to see this again' feel.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.