[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what would be George Lucas's Episode 7 looks like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: george-lucas.jpg (241 KB, 950x1295) Image search: [Google]
george-lucas.jpg
241 KB, 950x1295
what would be George Lucas's Episode 7 looks like?
>>
shit
>>
It would be original
>>
>>64184979
An original shit is still shit
>>
>>64184979
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWvoFE7W288

somehow I doubt that
>>
>>64184998
>Reddit Lele Memeia fans will use poetry as a negative

To any sane person, that video just shows Lucas' brilliance
>>
>>64184979
But would it rhyme?
>>
DEXTER JEXSTER'S GRANDSON IS A JEDI
>>
>>64185158
It would rhyme with OT but differently than PT rhymed with OT, it would also rhyme with PT.

Like ring within a ring within a ring within a ring that are also interlace with each other.

12 epics. One. Big. Film.
>>
Darth Vader's helmet would power the Death Starkiller Base's energy weapon.
>>
>>64185127
>compares prequel scenes to special ed scenes

Yeah okay faggot.
>>
>>64184429
It would be a wooden mess with flashes of originality and hints of brilliance the Disney trilogy will never be able to achieve.
>>
>>64184979

I honesty don't give a fuck about annoying droids and gungunns 2bh pham
>>
>>64185509
>I just want the same shit over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over
>>
>>64184429
I don't even care at this point, anything works, it just need to be HIS.
Also prequels weren't THAT bad
>>
original story with full of shit dialogue and acting
>>
>static shot, reverse shot conversations where they occasionally go to a window and talk with the person behind them
>stupid choreography
>shitload of sittin and talking
>>
>>64185602
Yes they were
>>
>>64185847
Hello reddit
>>
He proposed it star children
>>
>>64184429
100% chance to be better than that JJ Abhraham shit.
however, 100% chance to be shit
>>
>>64185602
>needs to be HIS
dude the only reason the original trilogy was so great was because of everyone working on it. Since the prequels are petty much entirely George Lucas with no one telling him their opinions they came out pretty poopy.
>>
>>64185847
Great and fun? Yes.
>>
>>64184429
More black people into leading roles eventually some white girl here and there to please the cuck white audience
>>
File: not so real.webm (2 MB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
not so real.webm
2 MB, 1280x544
>>64184429
>>
Prequelbabs need to chill out
Your movies are garbage and nobody cares about your weirdo affinity to trash
Originals = Timeless great spaceopera comfy fun 8/10
Prequels = Poorly written soap opera in space
Lazy hacky piece of trash
There is no greater purpose or visionary only acting upon the toysales 2/10
Disney = Basically a summer blockbuster in the Star Wars universe
The production value is top tier
Gigantic plot holes and questionable explanations 6/10 (might go up to 7/10 if the next to delievers)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.