[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: vs.png (3 MB, 1858x1022) Image search: [Google]
vs.png
3 MB, 1858x1022
Who would win?
>>
>>64184215
All I see is rey and a black box next to her? What is rey supposed to be fighting?
>>
>>64184227
...are you serious with that joke? jesus christ
>>
>>64184215
meme off bro?
>>
Depends on whether or not the odds are against Cena
>>
Rey would kick the shit out of him for half an hour straight before he digs deep using the cries of the children in the crowd and uses his signature moves in quick succession putting her down for good before walking out with a huge grin and no visible signs of getting his ass kicked for thirty minutes straight
>>
silly OP you can't beat a mary sue
>>
only a reddit fag would put john cena in the same image as rey
>>
They both have insanely high plot armor, which one has the potential to bring in the most money?
That will be the deciding factor.
Commence debate.
>>
>JOHN CENA xD cD :D xD yD :DD ROFL LOLMAO

LITERALLY!!!! reddit/facebook meme. Fuck off.
>>
>>64185160
THIS

I want reddit to finally FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>64184215
Cena. She'll never see him coming.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.