[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying this wasn't the male performance of the year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: COaZeleUkAAxbYO.jpg (46 KB, 462x461) Image search: [Google]
COaZeleUkAAxbYO.jpg
46 KB, 462x461
>implying this wasn't the male performance of the year
>>
>>64183776
At what point?
When he was pretending to be a homosexual autist?
Or when he was a geezer who wore his heart on his sleeve?
>>
>>64183776
Why did the Guardian give it only 2 stars?
>>
File: tumblr_nnttpa3mFv1ruqkgko1_1280.jpg (87 KB, 1229x529) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnttpa3mFv1ruqkgko1_1280.jpg
87 KB, 1229x529
>>64183776
Kingsman did a better job than Mad Max in that film bruv.

>>64183943
Roger Ebert only gave it 1.5. Look at the reviews, it's not that good; not just The Guardians giving it mediocrity.
>>
>>64183776
>Tom Hardy
Jesus fuck he was already in Mad Max and Revenant. They really should give other actors a fucking chance instead of using Tom Hardy and Fassbender over and over again.
>>
>>64183977
>talking shit about Fassbender
>>
>>64183969
But Ebert is rotting in his grave
>>
He was much better in Revenant. He was good in this but that didnt stop it from being the most boring shit ever. I dont know if I have seen too many rise to power gangster movies or what but this was just shit.
>>
TR-8R was the best male performance of the year.

Had he killed the N1-GR it would have been of the century.
>>
>>64184034
>TR-8R
back to reddit
>>
>>64183776
Is it like Gattaca?
>>
>>64184046
Nah senpai. TR-8R is 4chan and funnyjunk af.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.