[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you let George Lucas make Episode 7, /tv/? http://str
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Lucas and Portman on a date.jpg (921 KB, 1544x2500) Image search: [Google]
Lucas and Portman on a date.jpg
921 KB, 1544x2500
Would you let George Lucas make Episode 7, /tv/?

http://strawpoll.me/6382196
>>
I wish I had a Tuesdays with Morrie situation going on with George
>>
>>64182127
The brain behind Jar Jar Binks should never be allowed to make another Star Wars film.
>>
>>64182127
as the idea guy,for sure.for having absolute control,no.
>>
>>64182127
the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

George Lucas is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed portman's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with George barely able to force it past the knob, and portman moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on George's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it
>>
I want to cum on Hershlag's bald cunny
>>
>>64182127
I'd let George Lucas have creative control of Star Wars again, which would mean no Episode VII and anything else is kept reined in to a somewhat consistent degree.

Star Wars 1-6 are cool and unique among films in that they're a saga in the true sense of the word rather than a blockbuster that got expanded with sequels as they felt like it. Now with Disney at the helm we have spinoffs starring Memelord and a new movie each year. Star Wars fans should be livid.
>>
>>64182127
>Lucas and Portman on a date.jpg
DELETE THIS
>>
>>64182432
>Star Wars 1-6 are cool and unique
>1-6
>implying
>>
>>64182127
Direct it? No.

Work with another writer and director? Yes.
>>
File: 1413868985944.png (145 KB, 524x685) Image search: [Google]
1413868985944.png
145 KB, 524x685
>>64182127
>george lucas held nats hand and you never will
>>
>>64182127
I'd hire a director but keep him very involved in the film
>>
>>64182127

I would let him write it but somebody else has to direct it
>>
RotS is the best Start Wars movie behind V and IV

George made those amazing movies and if he made VII it might have been amazing as well
>>
History has shown us the only things Lucas is good for is alien names and designs. He's terrible at absolutely everything else. So let him be in charge of those things but leave the stuff that matters up to professionals.

It's been established and reaffirmed again and again that virtually everything good about the OT had nothing to do with Lucas and virtually everything awful about the prequels was either ordered by Lucas or stemmed from his suggestions.
>>
>>64182695
He didn't direct them though..
>>
File: THX.png (622 KB, 730x1115) Image search: [Google]
THX.png
622 KB, 730x1115
>>64182715
Fuck off, pleb.
>>
>>64182758
He directed IV and ROTS though...
>>
I heard people say FOR YEARS that the best path for Star Wars is use George Lucas's ideas and have someone else direct.

Disney fucked it up with Death Star Ver 3.1 for Workgroups.
>>
he would have made a memorable movie

this one wasn't

memorable doesn't mean good, however
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.