[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UNDER RATED HERO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
UNDER RATED HERO
>>
>>64181299
Looks like my neighbor when I was growing up. Running all around the backyards for hours causing trouble. He was a good friend.
>>
What's next for his career?
>>
Gay
>>
>>64181829
Doing shit all living off of dad's money because he's Jett Lucas
>>
>>64181299
I love this part
>>
>>64181848

holy shit ur right lol
>>
>>64181299
>that bad CGI for the clone troopers

Why did Lucas think using CGI was even necessary for the clone troopers? Seemed like a waste of money.
>>
where is his wookieepedia article
>>
>>64181917
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Zett_Jukassa/Legends
>>
>>64181897

A lot cheaper than producing sets of armor. Despite that, in the OT, the stormtrooper armor looked like plastic Halloween costumes
>>
>>64181964
>cheaper than making real armor

I seriously doubt that. CGI is fucking expensive. Wasn't the CGI for the Green Lantern something like 10 million......just for the fucking costume? !
>>
>>64181964
>A lot cheaper than producing sets of armor.
I still don't get this. It's not like The Phantom Menace bombed at the box office. I know he was self-financing the prequels but there was no reason to be that much of a jew.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 182x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 182x340
>>64181949

Lol
>>
>>64182015
He basically turned into Zemeckis by the time of episode II. He was fascinated by how easy it was to direct actors if they're CG. That way he could put off making decisions until very late in the filmmaking process.
>>
>>64181949
>Jett Lucas
>Zett Jukass

really
>>
>>64181897
>Clones
>>
>>64181949
>When naming the character, many possibilities were discussed, including Titi Jukassa
>Titi Jukassa

BRAVO LUCAS
R
A
V
O

You can't make this shit up
>>
Did everyone on /tv/ watch RotS today?

Because I did
>>
>>64182085
>>64182217

We are talking about the guy who seriously wanted to name a character Darth Icky.
>>
>10-crazy-facts-about-star(...).jpg
Do you mouse over? If not, why not?
>>
>>64182334
To be fair, while Lucas is prone to lapses into retardation, he has also come up with some of the coolest sci-fi names fucking ever
>>
>>64182401
he still calls light sabers laserswords right?
>>
>>64181949
>When naming the character, many possibilities were discussed, including Titi Jukassa, Tado Jukassa, and Tado. Eventually a tuckerization of the name Lucas was created: Jukassa, and Jett's name was simply modified to Zett.

Thank you Wookieepedia
>>
File: 1450588235934.gif (107 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1450588235934.gif
107 KB, 300x300
>>64181299
>if TR-8R had a son
>>
>>64182651
He came up with them, he can call them laser swords if he wants
>>
>>64182767
it probably eats away at him every day hes the only person on earth calling them that.
>>
>>64182836
>it probably eats at him every day that's he's created one of the most recognizable sci-fi weapons in all of pop culture

Nah I'm sure he's fine. What really bothers him is how much people hate the prequels
>>
>>64183322
What bothers him the most is deciding if he wants to take his lamborgini on a drive to LA or maybe fly his G-6 to hawaii for the week. Decisions can be tough.
>>
>>64182759
why is the spinning necessary? why cant there be a button? what is the practical use for the shield feature? Does it block blaster shots? I mean theres really only one person in the galaxy with a lightsaber and thats kylo ren. No one else really has one. Am i missing something?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.