[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else her on /tv/ that HATE David O'Russle? I ha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: JLAWCUCK.jpg (171 KB, 710x1000) Image search: [Google]
JLAWCUCK.jpg
171 KB, 710x1000
Anybody else her on /tv/ that HATE David O'Russle? I hate his movies and I hate his public persona. I can't be alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SG43wa7Alo
>>
There's nothing to like about him, he's a massive cunt
>>
I hate him. If you google it he admitted and got away with groping his underage transgender niece. I'd link but im on my phone.
>>
>>64181360
JUST
>>
>>64181242
David O Russell is the ultimate pleb filter. Totally reliable in separating the bois from the Patricians. The most confidant and consistent American director living, completely in charge of his own style and not slavishly beholden to it like Wes Anderson is becoming.

Ever wonder how people could dismiss Hitchcock, Kubrick, Leone, Capra, etc, at one time? "How could they be so obtuse?" Well, look at yourself: that's how.
>>
File: Four Kings, Actually.jpg (297 KB, 1013x1500) Image search: [Google]
Four Kings, Actually.jpg
297 KB, 1013x1500
Three Kings is a near-perfect masterpiece. I don't give a fuck about how he treats his family, friends and staff because I don't live in or near Hollywood. He can continue making films until he dies, for all give a fuck about how much of a "cunt" he is.
>>
I've read very little good things about him. His movies are hit or miss, he's partly responsible for Jennifer Lawrence's popularity. Fuck him.
>>
Yes, his movies are complete garbage.
>>
>>64181495
That would be fine if his films were actually good. Three Kings and I Heart Huckabees are really the only goood things he's made. I mean have you even seen Silver Linings Playbook? Or Accidental Love?
>>
seen huckabees, three kings, silver linings and american hustle. Huckabees was mildly entertaining, and the rest were absolute dog shit
>>
American Hustle was the best movie of 2013.

Joy is the best movie of 2015.
>>
>>64181495
It may sound outrageous, but it's the absolute truth.

Look at r/movies on Russell. If you hate him, those are the people you are aligning with. His movies are only "nothing, garbage, dogshit" to people whose tastes are "nothing, garbage, dogshit".
>>
I hate him. I hope he dies.
>>
>>64181633
American Hustle was a disjointed mess.
>>
>watching Joy
>the mom wants to get BLACKED
>>
>>64181242
The INTERACTIVE hustle that was American Hustle. Ground-breaking shit. He took Cameron's 3D debut and upped the ante with his own 4D debut. Talk about cinema as an
'experience'. I FELT like I got hustled, I felt like audiences all across AMERICA got hustled. Like someone reached into my pocket and scooped out the loose $14.75. I'll never forget the feeling of my jaw dropping as -insert forgotten scene here- played and I stopped focusing on the actors, the image, the sound altogether and it dawned on me that I wasn't meant to be watching some dinky little moving image but that O. Hustle himself was generating an entirely new meta-cinema the likes of which no director has conceived one iota of as of then nor since; I was the movie.
>>64181688
What's that saying? Even a broken clock is right twice a day. If reddit is even on your radar you're an embarrassment to God's creation.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 600x300
>>64181633
Get some rest David, you look tired
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.