[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"a good friend"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: lava.jpg (107 KB, 754x762) Image search: [Google]
lava.jpg
107 KB, 754x762
>"a good friend"
>>
>>64180683
Ben was just senile
>>
>>64180683
Pure emo angst right there.
>>
File: Mace_Windu.jpg (100 KB, 512x704) Image search: [Google]
Mace_Windu.jpg
100 KB, 512x704
>"a sith lord"
>>
all of the "a good friend" scenes must have taken place off-scene

just like the debunking of the existence of midi-chlorians
>>
You underestimate my power
>>
>>64182502
I mean off-camera
>>
File: obi3.jpg (135 KB, 896x793) Image search: [Google]
obi3.jpg
135 KB, 896x793
>>
>>64182766
Kek
>>
>>64180683
Why did Anakin turn into Darth Vader so fast?
>>
>>64183015
He had been spiraling into the dark side literally since Episode I.
>>
>>64183061
He was just kind of a dick until Sheev was just like "Hey wanna learn how to save people from dying?"

Actually I do remember him slaughtering those Tusken Raiders in II, forgot about that. What else happened during I and II that showcased his slipping into the dark side?
>>
>>64183061
Refresh my memory of how he was going evil in ep 1. I've largely blocked it out. Ep 2 was obvious.
>>
File: r2.jpg (89 KB, 1273x545) Image search: [Google]
r2.jpg
89 KB, 1273x545
"Luke, did I ever tell you about the time when your father, r2 and myself assaulted General Grievous' ship above Coruscant? Indeed, your father had a very close bond with the droid. That explains why he locked onto it specifically in Episode IV and attempted to blow it up."
>>
>Jedi
>have super powers and status. Could easily get laid.
>Aren't allowed to

>Sith
>Are all angry autists who have no chance of getting laid ever
>Are allowed to have sex

Does anyone else see the POETRY here?
>>
>>64182766
toppest of keks
>>
>>64182766
>Hearing it in Obi Wans voice
help why is obi wan in my head
>>
>>64180706
'A sith LAWD cracka!?!?
FTFY
>>
File: 1450820324706.jpg (31 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
1450820324706.jpg
31 KB, 599x337
some of you guys are alright, don't be on the low ground tomorrow.
>>
File: 1451056693273.jpg (36 KB, 648x471) Image search: [Google]
1451056693273.jpg
36 KB, 648x471
>Did I ever tell you how me and your father fought for hours on a river of lava?
>That your father forced chocked your mother and would have killed her without me stepping in?
>Did I ever tell you how it was one old guy who pretty much did nothing to convince him to go to the darkside?

>And he was a good friend...
>>
>'Andy was a good friend'
who was andy?
will he appear in VIII?
>>
A TRAITOR
>>
>>64183330
>implying sheev was not slaining young pussy with daddy issues.
>>
File: i love democracy.gif (1003 KB, 245x220) Image search: [Google]
i love democracy.gif
1003 KB, 245x220
>>64185739

>Chancellor Papatine, I'm only 17.. what if the Senate hears about this?
>I AM THE SENATE
>>
>>64183110
>What else happened during I and II that showcased his slipping into the dark side?
Creepy possessive romance scenes.
>>
>>64180683
FRIEND YOU ARE CRAZY
>>
The Prequels aren't that bad guys. Some of the CGI was unnecessary and yer Anakin was a slightly moody teenager. Jar Jar binks was a bit of a clown, remember though that film making had changed alot since the original trilogy. But the story needed to happen and in the end Revenge of the Sith was actually a great film.

I'm not sure why people critisize them so much. In my opinion the order of films goes like this.

IV > V > III = VII > VI > I > II

VI was a real let down compared to the other two in original trilogy.
>>
>>64186113
I watched episode 1 today and for a 2 hour movie it does a great job of feeling like a 10 hour movie
>>
>>64182502
It took place in the Clone Wars cartoon
>>
>>64186113
here is the issue.
I felt more like star trek than star wars. it also started jedi dance offs. also anikin is gary stu
>no training
>can do pod racing
>can not only can he fly a fighter ship but he is also a space ace. bests the trade federations fleet.
fuck jarjar. he belonged in a cartoon. the gungans as a whole are ok...just jarjar is fucking shit in I and just there to fuck shit up in the others while saying next to nothing.

II felt like it was a shitty romance movie. even the action scenes were lame. anikin going from a 8 year old to a man is odd when else everyone else barely aging.

III was ok. it did not get the star wars feel down but it was alot closer than the others
>>
>>64186826
>II felt like it was a shitty romance movie.
I have this feeling that II was originally supposed to have Anakin and Obi-Wan teaming to investigate the clones and to start unraveling the conspiracy, thus showcasing their friendship. However, Titanic was such a hit that Lucas thought he wanted a piece of the action and decided to make Titanic in Space.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.