[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Thoughts on this?
>>
He should of fucked her
>>
>>64178127
it would be terribly unrealistic for a white kid to fuck a white girl
>>
>>64177978
summarize the plot
>>
>Never heard of it before.
>My girl kept asking me to watch it.
>I kept putting it off because she said she liked the book which I had never heard of either, so I just assumed it was some low budget straight to dvd shit like John Dies at the End produced for the purpose of making easy cash off of the fans of the books
>Finally watched it a few weeks ago
>It had me grinning ear to ear for most of its duration

I was pleasantly surprised with how funny it was and how well it was made.

The last fifth of the movie was pretty lame though, especially the ending. Totally gay and didn't match the rest of the film at all.
>>
>>64177978
I liked it a lot.
Not amazing but it's my second favorite "teenager" movie just below donnie darko. Its easily above perks of a wallflower and that cancer movie released last year.
>>
>>64177978
What kind of tilte is "ME EARL GIRL"
>>
>>64178157
I wish they would ban all Sweden IPs
>>
>>64177978
It was decent

The lead kid was a fagget, but I guess that was the idea.
>>
File: 1451054327652.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1451054327652.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
>>64178502
hahha funny joke. i get you chose not to read certain words because the font is smaller XD we should do this joke with more movies i like this new original joke :P
>>
>>64178683
This pic made me laugh like a retard
>>
>tfw the girl died watching a shitty film
>>
File: 1436813891565.gif (258 KB, 250x154) Image search: [Google]
1436813891565.gif
258 KB, 250x154
>>64178798
>mfw
>>
i cried like a bitch when she died.

i couldn't stop crying even when the movie was over.
>>
It's shit. Was rolling my eyes during the whole film. HURR DURR ME AND MY FRIEND RECREATE THE SCENES FROM OUR FAVORITE BLACK AND WHITE MOVIES HEHE WE ARE SO DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER KIDS WE'RE SUCH NERDS AMD MISUNDERSTOOD.

Not to mention him and that black would not be friends in real life. They have zero chemistry.
>>
>>64178951
this
however the girl is cute af,I would have sexual intercourse with both her and her mom famillia
>>
>>64178951
>Not to mention him and that black would not be friends in real life
They weren't friends though
>>
>>64177978
Fookin' bullshit when he says halfway through the movie she isn't going to kick the bucket
>>
>>64179248
they we, faggot
>>
>>64179833
They were coworkers ya dingus.
>>
>>64179742
he said she was gonna die
>>
>>64177978
So glad the Village Voice called it out for being shit
>>
Why's there a black guy on the poster
>>
>>64177978
RESPECT THE RESEARCH
>>
>>64177978
>le indie movie with token nigger
pass
>>
>>64177978
compared to all the other teen flicks this is kino tbfwyb
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.