[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most overrated piece of shit to have made an appearance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: Breaking Stupid.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Breaking Stupid.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
Is this the most overrated piece of shit to have made an appearance on the screens in American's living rooms?
>>
no, Breaking Bad is actually incredibly underrated, especially on /tv/
>>
>>64177849
Yes. It's a fucking adverage American action TV show. Basically nothing special at all.

>>64177873
You also think Star Wars 7 is great.
>>
>>64177849
>le jump the shark every week show
it's trash made for reddit OP, don't take it seriously
>>
ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
>>
>>64177849
Considering it's not TBBT, no.
>>
>>64177849
I'm so damn glad that Cleveland steamer of a show is off the air, I was so damn tired of hearing people talk about it.
>>
>>64177849
>Supernatural
>The Big Bang Theory
>>
>Fring was a piss poor villain
>Marie was a kleptomaniac for no reason
>Walt's rise to power was barely shown
>Nazi's out of fucking no where
>Walt's old friends literally offer to pay for his medical care and solve all his problems but he refuses because he's too egotistical
>Tuco's twins
>Todd
>Lydia shows up out of fucking no where
This show is overrated as all fuck
>>
>>64178106
Woops, I meant Walt being in power or in other words him being a kingpin.
>>
>>64178106
I gave up after a season, why the fuck is he too proud to accept help, but apparently he's willing to throw his dignity out the window to become a criminal?

That makes no sense. Maybe it would make sense if he didn't accept the money, follishly, and was working honestly to get it, but it makes no sense as far as character to reject money cuz
>muh principles
but then turn to being a criminal.
>>
No, The Walking Dead is more overrated, and it isn't half as good.
>>
>>64178106
Oh look, a frog image guy not grasping the concept of pride. How fitting
>>
Breaking Bad is amazing until the final season. It's a 9/10 show
>>
>>64178106
>>64178206
>Because he's too egotistical
On the season finale he was asked why he did, Not to pay for his family but because he liked it, he was good at it, it made him feel alive
>>
>>64178721
>Having pride in not accepting charity
>Willing to become a degenerate criminal to get said money

Pick one.
>>
>>64178819
People who are egotistical wouldn't care how they got the money so long as they got it, because they only care about the end result.

And if the life of crime is so tempting to him then it stands to reason he would have been seduced into it long ago, and not out of the goodness of his heart.

It just seems like convoluted bullshit that isn't staying in tune with a person's psychology.

It's just simply not believable.
>>
File: jjj.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
jjj.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>64178721
"Hmmmm should I take this money and solve all my problems or should I take part in the ultra-dangerous meth business, risk my life and life of my family including my infant daughter, and risk possibly failing in this endeavor. If I get arrested I'll bring shame to my entire family and never get to see my kids. Holly will grow up never seeing her father. Nah fuck those cunts, I'm a big dick gangsta ass nigga and I don't take help from no one!"

I understand pride but Walt is just being a complete retard here. Nobody acts like this unless they're extremely idiotic.
>>
>>64178920
When people find out they have cancer it changes them which is also said in the show, and as soon as that it the drug bust money got dangled in front of him, once he started he just wanted to do it once for the money to leave behind but ended up getting sucked in because he ended up enjoying it
>>
typical meme show that started ok then went downhill. 6/10.
>>
>>64178829
>implying criminals are incapable of having pride

Please stop posting.
>>
>>64178819
So he suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and possibly psychopathy.

then why the hell was a medical condition in the family a catylyst for him becoming a criminal. Common sense would dictate that he would have become a criminal long ago, because if he only started being a criminal because he cared about someone else then that contradicts the psychopathic and narcissistic tendencies he comes to display in the end.

The show really needed to consult with some psychologists. Walt's character makes zero sense psychologically.
>>
>>64179042
That's a different kind of "pride" people with that type of pride would have no problem in accepting money from someone else. The pride they have is in manipulation and power, not principal.

>>64179035
He could have accepted that money paid for the cancer treatment and still continued his life of crime, cancer free.

Admit it the character design of Walt sucks.
>>
File: 1448236384626.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448236384626.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
Le who are you le talking to le right now? le who is it you le think you le see?
>>
haven't ever watched it
>>
>>64179222
Walt also didn't want his old business partners to pay because of ego and pride. He didn't want to be a crazy dealer his ego grew. He was a really talented dude wasting away teaching was killing him. Cancer started him to cook he didn't care he was dead then he felt alive started wanting to cook then just got trapped once Gus fring came in.
>>
Season 1 was excellent, 2 was good, 3 was okay, 4 was great, 5 was a steaming pile of shit
>>
>>64178771
ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.
The final season (well 2 seasons, should have been PROPER 2 seasons) were too rushed and it brought the quality of the show down in the end.
>>
>>64180350
>>64180391
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>64181115
I've never been to reddit in my life dickhole.
>>
>>64180350
>>64180391
>>
The last great episdoe was Grilled. Then the show becomes one shitty excuse to have epic adventures to another. Jesse was a huge fucking faggot after S1 as well and his bullshit distracted from the main theme of the show. After that the show just went towards the wrong direction and it lost "The Shield" like feel it had in earlier seasons and become something completely different to appeal to the masses. Must be some next level BRAVO VINCE as the show became gradually worse as it went on.
>>
>>64179040
correct
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.