[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So was Luke just standing there the entire movie? I mean he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: SWFA.jpg (41 KB, 719x1080) Image search: [Google]
SWFA.jpg
41 KB, 719x1080
So was Luke just standing there the entire movie?

I mean he didn't even have a hut it looks like. Yoda had a hut.
>>
Jabba was a hut.
>>
If course he was just standing there.

He's the most powerful Jedi in the galaxy, he could have been standing there for 10 years meditating waiting for someone to complete the map
>>
Derp
>>
>>64177024
>>64177072

Why am I laughing at this stupid shit
I blame the Giants getting their shit slapped
>>
>>64177072

Sorry for your autism mate
>>
So was Snooke just constantly at his station waiting for kylo or hux to give him updates?

He didn't do anything himself it looks like. Even palpatine would go to Vadar.
>>
File: 1413518680177.jpg (59 KB, 566x566) Image search: [Google]
1413518680177.jpg
59 KB, 566x566
Die wanna wonga?
>>
So was Han Solo and chewbacca just waiting in jakku space waiting for someone to take the falcon?
>>
>>64177255
>they can't find the planet Luke is on with a map of an eighth of the galaxy

I know most of the characters didn't get any formal education but holy shit what a bunch of retards.
>>
>>64177783

If you have the big map you know where in the galaxy he is but you have no idea what fucking planet he is on.

If you have the small map you can find him if you know where in the galaxy he is.

It's like someone showing you a map of a city in Russia, and asking you to find this person.

If you don't know where the city is your shit out of luck.
>>
>>64177783

Waldo is in North America

Here's a map of North America go find Waldo.

Here's a map of a random city in which Waldo is in. Go find Waldo

You need both mate
>>
>>64178067
>a smuggler that knows every route and hideaway
>robots with advanced AI and the ability to talk to navicomputers
>a technical wizard who makes do with a fraction of the parts necessary
>all unable to match a small area to a larger area
>>
>>64178442

Fuck your retarded. Go take a fucking geography class or something
>>
>>64178442

Do you know how many small areas are in the fucking galaxy mate?
>>
star wars thread#563
>>
Luke once stared at a wall for 10 years.
Luke said he can show us the path but we must walk it.
Luke once said tie two birds together and even though they have four wings they cannot fly.
>>
>>64177024
Rely walks past his cave on the way up.. It had some random space gizmos out the front of it.
>>
>>64179759

Thanks anon I'll keep an eye out for that when I rewatch it when a good leak goes online
>>
>>64177551
Funniest post of the day
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.