[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DAT BB UNUT. TH' FIRS ORDUR IS LOOKIN FER ONE JUS LIKE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: 1451231638258.png (286 KB, 636x386) Image search: [Google]
1451231638258.png
286 KB, 636x386
>DAT BB UNUT. TH' FIRS ORDUR IS LOOKIN FER ONE JUS LIKE IT... AN' TWO FYOOGI'IVES
>>
>>64176381
His line wasn't that sloppy kek
>>
>Gangaclub
>>
the raid and raid 2 just stood there
>>
>>64176381
Why are the Scots aliens?
>>
madmen
>>
Why didn't Han hide BB-8?
>>
It's kind of sad watching /tv/ desperately try to find the new meme line out of TFA.
>>
>>64177364
I think he was keeping it as insurance that Finn and Rey wouldn't steal the Falcon
>>
>>64176381

>OI, SOLO
>COUGH UP THE MARBLES RIGHT SNAPPISH MATE OR YOU'LL WISH YE STAYED KNACKERED IN JABBAS BASEMENT YA SCUNNER
>>
>>64177431
>>64177364
but yeah, he should have hid it in hindsight, he probably didnt realize that word had gotten out about it.

That kinda brings up something kinda annoying about the movie. Did you guys notice how many times the plot was helped by walkie talkies? It's like every character has a direct communication link to some meta observer.
Like who are they even talking to?

>alert the first order that han solo has the droid theyre looking for

>alert the resistance, the droid is here!
>tell the first order i found the droid!
>>
>>64176381
Is this a new meme?
>>
>>64177578
there weren't enough memes, so now we realy have to force them out
>>
Star Wars: The Forced Memes Awaken
>>
>>64177664
>force them out
>force
>Star Wars
>force
get it?
>>
>>64176381
>TELL DAT TO KANDIKLUB

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64178143
This guy was with the Guavian death gang, the other guys Han owned money to was KanjiKlub
>>
Why didnt Han just tell them he got the rathtars? It seemed like they were mad because they paid to to get rathtars and they though he swindled them. But obviously he did have the rathtars...
>>
>>64177549
Bait?
>>
>>64178423
What? No, it was a legitimate question, but I just remembered that whole thing with han getting paid twice or something
>>
"TELL DAT TA KANJICLUB"

Are we seen the birth of a meme?
>>
memes
>>
>gang called kanji club
>not a bunch of weebs with 20 foot katanas that constantly drop learning flip cards and run around tilted forward with their arms flailing behind them
>they don't utter from memory a rare kanji every time they kill someone
>they don't use archaic kanji pronunciations and symbols to skew deals their way
>their leader is not the one that knows the most kanji from memory and is the only one that can fully read their own newsletter
>their ship is not shaped like a kanji for "spaceship"

>instead they're just the raid guys with gelled haircuts that appear in literally 2 shots

Well at least they fought tentacle monsters.
>>
>>64176381

Who is this guy? Like what else has he been in? He seems to familiar, but I can't quite figure it out
>>
>>64178381

I think the issue was that Han was searching for the MG on their dime and generally fucking around.
>>
>>64179919

*MF
>>
I didn't understand half of the shit this guy said.
>>
Fifty people used to work on this smuggling ship.

Now it's a ghost town
>>
>>64179946
move out of milwaukee then you small town nigger
>>
>>64179959

Oi Price get out of that ranthar cell ya daft cunt
>>
>>64177388
Agreed. Everything feels forced
>>
>>64179875
Don't know the actors name but i recognize him as young odda from the last kingdom
>>
>They hired Mad Dog/Sad Dog to say like 3 lines
>They hired Raider of the Raid to just stand there for one cut looking menacing.

Why
>>
>>64181518
they are fight choreographers, that was their cameo
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.