[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I knew the twist the second the first trailer hit when I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: village1.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
village1.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
I knew the twist the second the first trailer hit when I was still in middle school and had no interest in it until today.

Well it wasn't as horrible as I expected it was going to be but neither is it really good. I liked some of the shots used in this and the use of colour but that's about really. what did you think of the village?
>>
>>64174634
Is Bryce hot in this like Jurassic world?
>>
>>64176049

None of your business, fuck off.
>>
what in the trailer tipped you off?
>>
Terrible film.
>>
>>64176049
Yes this was shot before she got blacked in another film
>>
>>64174634
The only thing interesting about this movie is where they filmed it.

Cossart road is a spooky fucking place.
>>
File: shot0578(1280x688).png (927 KB, 1280x688) Image search: [Google]
shot0578(1280x688).png
927 KB, 1280x688
>>64176049
depends if you find Amish clothing hot, do you tug it to Amish girls, anon?
>>
>>64174634
Great score.
>>
>>64174634

First part was interesting, then the TWEEEST and the useless parts in the middle

Shamefulmalayan shouldn't ever do movies again
>>
It's an okay movie. The only issue I had with it was that I predicted the twist, but then I quickly said that couldn't be the twist because it was so stupid, and then it turned out to be the twist. Like if it was just a regular period piece it would have been pretty good.
>>
>>64176262
who doesn't?
>>
>>64174634
what was in the trailer that gave it away?
>>
>>64174634
it would have been better if there were actual monsters in the woods and it was the 1800s
prove me wrong
>>
>>64176653
Then what would've been the twist? That there were no twist?
>>
>>64176845
you don't need a twist. in fact, now that shamalamadingdong has made a reputation off of twists, it's ruined his movies. Because just by knowing that there's a twist is a spoiler in and of itself
>>
>>64176601
well it's less what was in and more what I thought was in it.

I thought I heard construction noises in it, so for months I was convinced that the big twist was going to be it takes place in modern times.

I was in sixth grade.
>>
>>64174634
I can't remember this movie, but I have a feeling the main char (Bryce) was blind. Was she?
>>
Compared to his latest movies, this is a fucking master piece.
>>
>>64177323
yes
>>
>>64176947

Like how Sean Bean being in a movie is a spoiler that character dies. Shyamalan directing a movie spoils that there will be a twist.
>>
>>64177479
was there a twist in "The last airbender"?
It's an actual question, I didn't watch the movie
>>
>>64177532

I dunno, I never saw it, either.
>>
ill get hate for this but i liked it. the tweeest was dumb and unnecessary but the movie had good things like the score and it had good setting. I also love signs and i enjoy lady in the water. lady in the water had a pretty killer story (despite M Night's jerking himself off) and some great acting my Giomatti (or however you spell him name).
>>
File: 342101.jpg (124 KB, 283x475) Image search: [Google]
342101.jpg
124 KB, 283x475
>>64174634
It was nicely done, I thought. Shyamalan borrowed the basic set-up from the sci-fi short story
The Wall Around the World, by Ted Cogswell.
>>
>>64176152
Terrible mainstream taste.
>>
>>64177479
He didn't die in the Martian
his career died though
>>
>>64177532
no twist, just like in After Earth, shamalaburrito is trying to get away from the "twist" stigma, so he has avoided adding a twist in his newer movies.
>>
>>64178387
but his newest movie has a twist.
An extremely obvious twist, but still a twist.
>>
>>64178445
which movie?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.