[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seeing this tomorrow. Going into it expecting mediocrity and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: SW-THE-FORCE-AWAKENS.jpg (253 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SW-THE-FORCE-AWAKENS.jpg
253 KB, 1920x1080
Seeing this tomorrow. Going into it expecting mediocrity and disappointment while the people I'm seeing it with lose their minds and praise it as the work of God. Is this accurate?
>>
It's really good.
>>
Keep your expectations in check and you'll enjoy it. It's a good movie, it just has a few flaws.
>>
No one over the age of 12 gives a fuck. you absolutely did NOT have to create a new thread for this kiddie shit. take it to one of the other 100 threads.
>>
>>64174321
It's a solid 7.5/10 movie don't listen to the contrarian faggots. It's very entertaining but not groundbreaking.
>>
>>64174321
it's better than prequels but not as good as the original trilogy. it's basically just a new version of a new hope, and there's a couple good jokes.
>>
File: 1450830608162.jpg (12 KB, 272x285) Image search: [Google]
1450830608162.jpg
12 KB, 272x285
>>64174321
>Going into it expecting mediocrity and disappointment
Why bother then? Like are you retarded?
>[Get kicked in the nuts: $13]
>"Wow this is bullshit, this is gonna be such trash"
>pay $13
>get kicked in the nuts
>"WOW THAT SUCKED! FUCKING TRASH"
Consider suicide.
>>
it's 6/10 maybe 7/10 depending on how much you like capeshit.

OT: GOOD
PT: BAD
ST: FORGETTABLE
>>
It's a recycled soulless version of ANH that looks like a cheap syfy tv show and has "humor" you'd except from Marvel flicks

But hey, Star Wars is SO NERDY OMG I LOVE IT. IM A TOTAL GEEK XDDD
>>
its literally reddit: the film

imagine a bunch of neckbeards talking over their burgers what they would've done instead of phantom menace. now give them a quarter billion dollars and this is the result.
>>
It's good not great. Keep your expectations low and you might be pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>64174525

>not as good as the original trilogy

There's no way you're this retarded. Nostalgia drones are fucking subhuman.
>>
>>64174567
Not OP, but I went into new police story expecting mediocre grim dark movie and I was surprised that it was actually one of jackies GOAT movies

Similar with Jurassic World, was hoping for at least better than 3 and expecting mediocrity, and came out better than satisfied despite it's many flaws. I admit a lot of it had to do with Aunt Claire's sweaty boobs
>>
>>64174692
How old are you? This is something a brand new teenager would say.
>>
>>64174579
I like capeshit that has solid plot and character development. I guess I'm just worried that the plot is going to be really bland and uninteresting with lots of action sequences that mean nothing and characters that I don't care about.
>inb4 so none
>>
>>64174404
>few
>>
>>64175044
u basically just described the movie.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.