[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never seen POTC discussed here I know it's just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: latest[1].png (814 KB, 1280x536) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
814 KB, 1280x536
I've never seen POTC discussed here

I know it's just a kids film really, but what is /tv/'s concensus on the series?

I think the CGI is phenomenal
>>
>>64172265
I really liked Will. I hate the fact that they removed him.
>>
>reddit of the caribbean
>>
>>64172310
Will was a whiny bitch
>>
>>64172265
I think Johnny Depp fucked Amber Heard and I didn't. So he wins I guess.
>>
I've always seen it as a reddit movie, even back when it first came out.
>>
>>64172349
>>64172395
What does that even mean
>>
they are enjoyable, didn't watch any past the third though
>>
The first is still great. It's a shame about the sequels.
>>
>>64172355
You are a whiny bitch.
>>
Curse of the Black Pearl: 8/10
Dead Man's Chest: 9/10
At World's End: 6/10
On Stranger Tides: 4/10
>>
I appreciate that the first one's objectively the best but I think World's End is my favorite. Such a fun fucking movie, they just threw it all at you.
>>
>>64172691
I remember watching that in the cinema, like 3.5 fucking hours long
>>
>>64172409
>he has to ask
It means you belong back on Reddit, friend.
>>
I like the trilogy. They're all really enjoyable and I'll never understand the hate for At World's End. The music is pretty damn awesome too.

The fourth is a piece of shit though.
>>
>>64172817
>>64172349
>>64172395
you are the cancer of /tv/. stop being such queens and participate with the thread instead of spouting garbage nonsense
>>
>>64173044
>literally reddit: the post

In literally reddit: the thread, nonetheless,
>>
2>1>4>3 desu...
>>
File: 87654.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
87654.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>64173126
>4 over 3
>>
>>64172691
I think thats the problem, and why the sequels aren't as highly regarded.

Too much thrown at you all at once. If they had gotten rid of the Calypso silliness, and touched on the Pirate Court stuff in Dead Man's Chest instead of blowing their load in 3, i think the first three movies would be more coherent. despite this, i sill like them

I havent seen 4, but I've heard bad things.
>>
>>64173184
I thought 4 was all right and 3 was all right but 3's giant whirlpool storm climax was too overdone and 4's showdown with all the parties at the fountain was cooler. Going with that.
>>
>>64172265
First movie was great.
Second movie was pretty good.
Third movie was what the fuck were they thinking.

CGI was pretty stellar throughout, Davy Jones still looks good today.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.