[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /tv/ think of this movie? I enjoyed the 3 hour adventure,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: inherent_vice_poster_420.jpg (244 KB, 1280x589) Image search: [Google]
inherent_vice_poster_420.jpg
244 KB, 1280x589
What did /tv/ think of this movie? I enjoyed the 3 hour adventure, originality, soundtrack, and the quality acting from more than multiple A-LIST celebs. Extra comfy movie too, picture related.
>>
>>64171946

Really great movie. Probably my favorite of PTA's. Got me to finally sit down and check out Pynchon; loving the novel.
>>
It cleared out the entire threater. After 90 minutes I was the only one left in there. That is the sign of a great movie. With evey pleb who left defeated by PTA, I loved the movie even more.
>>
>>64171946
I liked how it felt and the vibe it gave, and its comedy too. I wish it was more coherent tho, it would be a little better if he didn't try to make it incoherent (or what he thought was noir) first twenty minutes are great tho and that sam smith scene was awesome.. Probably my favorite movie by PTA besides Boogies nights and Punch Drunk love
>>
Great movie, people hate it because of a semi complex plot and people dont like to think. The music was amazing and the acting was great.
>>
>>64171946
shoulda had more neon lights in the movie too, I mean it felt like a postmodern movie with its weird vibe, but the neon lights were dope at the beginning and end
>>
File: 1440728816923.jpg (68 KB, 277x372) Image search: [Google]
1440728816923.jpg
68 KB, 277x372
>>64171946
i didnt get it
>>
Glorifies whoredom. No thanks.
>>
Why was Denis rhymes with penis's role cut so much? Why did PTA not include Doc's trip? Why wasn't St. Flip there? I'm glad the proto-Arpanet thing was scrapped, that was just retarded.
>>
>>64173377

What was to not get?
>>
>>64171946
I don't remember what it was about at all but I had a damn good time watching it, whatever it was

I was happy when Owen Wilson got to meet his famalam again
>>
>>64171946
top tier compared to most releases. hard not to enjoy a well acted pynchon adaptation for me though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.