[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how based this was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: sicario.jpg (19 KB, 214x321) Image search: [Google]
sicario.jpg
19 KB, 214x321
great main them, del toro doing as he pleases, CIA sidekick mocking everyone the whole time, so based..... this movie needs more press and has been way underlooked at this point in the year
>>
>>64170163
>how based this was
Based on what?
>>
>>64170321
all that b8 m8 lel
>>
>>64170163
>this movie needs more press and has been way underlooked at this point in the year

The movie just looks like a generic operator movie, even the name is generic
I'll watch it once there's a consensus that it's really good
>>
hello reddit!
>>
>>64170163

Pretty dumb fucking movie just riddled wit plotholes.

Is is too much to ask Benicio to fucking pronounce his words clearly?
>>
>>64170372
Hehe...memes
>>
>>64170163
Still think the movie got the only thing it needed, recognition for an entry player,
a good IMDB rating and on you go.

What did you expect, the BILLION$ starwars craze?
>>
>>64170441
stfu and stop trying to make /tv/ your cringey outpost
>>
>>64170467
plotholes only if you have brainholes
>>
This is how they should do the sequel

>opening Del Taco on a special op mission
>taking out bad guys all operator style
>Del Taco calls in mission completed and requesting airlift
>all of a sudden pewpewpew
>Del Taco falls to the ground
>picks up his gun and tries to shoot back at his deadly and stealthy assailant
>*swishh*
>off goes his hand in one lighting fast strike of a katana
>"w-who...who are you ese?"
>camera pans up and it's Ryan Gosling
>"They call me...Shadow" and than he slices head off
>cut to CIA headquarters
>"we need to bring back an old friend for this case"- Josh Brolin
>In comes Emily Blunt and Black Guy
>Your mission if you accept is to take out this new operator The Shadow, he is extremely dangerous and deadly.
>"We accept Josh Brolin"
>"Don't forget about me" ....Enters The Rock with a mini gun
>>
it's really, really boring

meme movie desu, benicio being operator and a female character getting btfo is why /tv/ likes it, but it's not a good movie
>>
>>64170843
stopped reading at the katana, all that text just to troll..
>>
>>64170881
>Not enough lightsabers for Billy
>>
>>64170467
What plot holes?
>>
>>64171716
TFA is a decent 7, family
>>
File: KEK.jpg (5 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
5 KB, 125x120
>>64171772
Haven't seen it yet. I may be a faggot, but I'm not a child.
>>
>>64170163

>>64170417
it has best cinematography of the yeat because of Deakins. As for Denis Villenevue, it was a great addition to his filmography and it will be crazy to see what he continues to do/if he will be another Fincher>>64170163
>>
>>64170163
If they would have replaced Blunt with a male A-List actor it probably would have gotten more press.

But I'm glad they did not. I would have destroyed a good relationship between Del Taco and the main.
>>
MOTY
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.