[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"George, perhaps we should focus more on story and character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1437502867125.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1437502867125.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>"George, perhaps we should focus more on story and character development for the prequels rather than special effects and fight scenes?"
>>
can someone add flags to this webm so i can bring it to my friends over at /int/
>>
>>64169258
Japanese vs Korea thread
America vs Mexico thread
Russia vs Ukraine thread
>>
>>64169234

tfw you sue a man worth 3 billion for assault
>>
>>64169234
>story and character development
After TFA, the prequels are so full of that.
>>
>>64169234
context?
>>
>>64169234
Is that what they said to him? Wow, to be a fly on the wall for that meeting, am I right? ;)
>>
>>64169234
>letting an old fart hit you
>>
>>64169364
They were just acting.
>>
>>64169234
Why is seth green there?
>>
>>64169334
>3

More like 7
>>
>>64169234

SAUCE
>>
File: star_worse_a_not-so-new_hopeless.png (1021 KB, 1115x1380) Image search: [Google]
star_worse_a_not-so-new_hopeless.png
1021 KB, 1115x1380
>>64169234
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDjXJqdXD-I&feature=youtu.be&t=39m26s
>>
>>64169487
it's definitely not a skit for Robot Chicken
>>
>>64169234
But if you make the special effects practical, you won't need to focus on story or character.
>>
>>64169487
to make lucas look like less of a manlet
>>
>>64169354
Naw, reddit.
>>
>>64169550
that might be a decent show if it weren't so schizophrenic
I think the only people who watch it are middle schoolers who think it's what older kids watch
>>
>>64169234

The funny thing is, the Prequels are overly heavy on story and character development, with them being chockablock full of characters sitting around discussing things in conference rooms & offices for half of every movie, while the fight scenes are honestly rather slapdash and poorly choreographed.

>>64169354

TFA handles character development the way a movie should: Through their actions and body language. And that's why George Lucas is such a poor director: He's terrible about actually directing his actors' actions and would rather just have them ramble on and on verbally like a middle school teacher "directing" a class production of Shakespeare. Carrie Fisher recently said that he only ever gave her actual direction once in the original Star Wars (trying to get her to amp up her anger at Peter Cushing), and I'd believe that.
>>
>>64169332
but who are seth and the other guy?
>>
>>64169770
Hello Reddit!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.