[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that the showrunner has literally said the entire season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: jessicajones.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
jessicajones.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
So now that the showrunner has literally said the entire season was a metaphor for Gamer Gate how do you feel about Jessica Jones?
>>
>>64168078
that show isn't even on my radar screen, I couldn't care less about it or its fans
>>
>>64168078

lol what I thought it was a metaphor for dealing with rape trauma. I literally never thought about gamergate once but they explicitly mention that he raped her.
>>
>>64168194
Why post on this thread?
>>
dead memes general?
>>
I still don't know what gamergate is about.
>>
I really don't give a fuck.

The series is not the best, but it kind of watchable. Nothing else matters.
>>
File: 1404460279621.png (7 KB, 201x199) Image search: [Google]
1404460279621.png
7 KB, 201x199
>>64168078
No ones provided a source for the showrunner saying that yet.
>>
>implying I watched it for the writing
>>
>>64168227
>lol what I thought it was a metaphor for dealing with rape trauma.

You thought a show where the protagonist deals with rape trauma was a metaphor for rape trauma?
>>
Simple, the showrunner is desperately trying to be topical. Just like Paul Feig tried to do with Fembusters.
>>
But Purple Man never raped her?

Also who keeps making all this rape-themed shit? Rape victims? But they can barely even report rape.
>>
I hate when artists take more complicated themes to represent something really simple and dumb.
There's a lot that the show could be metaphor about but Gamergate is just setting your sights on the lowest scale of irrelevancy.
It's like Bradbury saying that Farienheight 451 is really about TV. It just cheapens it.
>>
>>64168078
>tfw she looks like your ex.

fuck.
>>
>>64168078

goblinfeet
>>
>>64168078
I watched 2 episodes.
Do people really like this crap?
The dialogue and attempts at humor are so fucking bad.
With all the praise it got I expected at least competence but holy fuck was it mediocre.
>>
>>64168364
>Jessica drinking
>Jessica with a hangover
>the neighbors are unbearable
>one of them is a junkie
>Kilgrave looks vewy vewy bad and in the shadows
>Luke Cage is so erotic
>this friend of Jessica is an irritating bitch
>Carrie Ann Moss making bossy dyke faces
>rinse and repeat
What writing?
>>
>>64168078

Bullshit.

She didn't even own a console.
>>
>>64168357
Because it never happened. OP is a faggot.
>>
>>64168836
It's really shit all around.
>>64168912
Oddly enough enough the junkie is the only one with some what a personality written in.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.