[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I just realized I only ever liked star wars because of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: big_1427805402_image.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
big_1427805402_image.jpg
124 KB, 1280x720
>mfw I just realized I only ever liked star wars because of the scores and video games
>>
Okay, so?
>>
>anime picture with filthy frank bullshit

Could you make it more obvious you're underage?
>>
If you think Filthy Frank is funny your opinions are automatically discarded.
>>
John Williams was 40% of Star Wars. All by himself, over a 1/3rd of the reason for its success imo.

One of the reasons why 7 lacks any life for me, they cut him off for the most part.
>>
>tfw no good star wars video games anymore
>>
I think I liked the toys. I always recreated the battle of hoth in the living room when I was a kid.

Im okay with skipping the new trilogy. Not sure why I ever felt obligated to sit through movies I have no interest in
>>
>tfw no more KOTOR games
>tfw Battlefront was shit
Fuck EA
>>
>>64168099
>tfw no rise of the empire or galactic conquest in the new battlefront game
>>
>>64168099
>>64168296
>>64168397
you morons don't even have faces
>>
>>64168544
>mfw this faggot thinks faces have anything to do with tfw
>>
>>64168571
It stands for 'that face when' you idiot.
>>
File: carl_facepalm.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
carl_facepalm.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
>>64168635
>>
>>64168086
Actually they gave him more freedom than ever before to just do his own thing.

He happens to prefer more subtle music over bombastic wagnerian opera.
>>
>>64168635
Ebin
Here's your (you) for trying
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.