[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy is a really fucking good actor. Why isn't he in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwNDE3OTExMzEw.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwNDE3OTExMzEw.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
This guy is a really fucking good actor.

Why isn't he in more stuff? Because he's not a jew?
>>
I want to fuck him
>>
File: dfg.jpg (28 KB, 620x374) Image search: [Google]
dfg.jpg
28 KB, 620x374
Ham!
>>
You don't understand, after television actors get the role of a lifetime they'll be "busy" for the rest of their careers.
>>
He would've made the perfect Tony Stark.
>>
>>64167893
I reckon he'd be a good Joel in The Last of Us movie.
>>
too much of a big guy
>>
He probably doesn't want to do capeshit.
>>
>>64167893
Mad Men just ended in May.
>>
>>64167893
He will be known as Don Draper for the rest of his career so people are afraid to cast him in other roles. He's has never broken into movies. He's also an alcoholic in real life.

In terms of acting ability he was good on Mad Men but only ever seems to act depressed or perpetually confused/surprised.
>>
Probably because he's not a particularly good actor
>>
seems like he just enjoys doing cameo bits in comedies
>>
>>64168032
No, he auditioned for and lost Superman.
>>
>Doctors Notebook
>Black Mirror
>Toast of London
Is he a Anglophile or something? Keep seeing him in UK stuff.
>>
>>64167998
He's just 6'1
Everyone thinks he's like 6'3 but i met him and he was just about my height.
>>
>>64168180
I thought he rejected Superman because of the contract?

He doesn't want to be tied to sequels if I remember correctly.
>>
>>64167893
No he's not, he just has a deep voice
Several of the supporting actors on mad men were better
>>
>>64167893
After the role of a lifetime he's been busy
>>
>>64167893

The thing is that he's really not that good in anything besides Mad Men. He did some decent stuff on SNL, but every other role I've seen him in, I just didn't buy it.

He was okay on 30 Rock, but I didn't think he was at all funny in Kimmy Schmidt. He sucked in The Town. He sucked in his two minutes of screen time in the A-Team.

That's all I got.
>>
>ughhh im sooooo depressed you guys
>wooahhh look how mean i am
>oy womyn lemme fugg u xd
>woah im sooo totally cool and stuff
>muh segrid american solgier bagsdory :D

had to end the show after sseason 2, its so fucking boring every fucking episode the same shit
>>
max payne
>>
>>64167945
Steven, this is Clem Fandango, can you hear me?
>>
>>64168113
>He will be known as Don Draper
Except only reddit watched Mad Men real people don't know who he is. Any number of roles he could take, he has the acting skills.
>>
>>64168645
>you will never be this pleb
>>
File: pickle-surprise.jpg (11 KB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
pickle-surprise.jpg
11 KB, 320x239
>>64167945
Ham!
>>
>>64168259
He also aged like milk.
>>
>>64167893
He plays one character, has a history of violence and likes to preach a though he's better than ordinary people.

Seems like everyday hollywood to me
>>
>>64168197
he's referring to his 9 inch cock
>>
Didn't he come out of comedy originally? I feel like he has a connection to Tina Fey and that gang.
>>
File: 1328276920044.jpg (8 KB, 152x159) Image search: [Google]
1328276920044.jpg
8 KB, 152x159
>You will never hang out with Jon Hamm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M-iiIpzEfU
>>
I'd let him and Timothy Olyphant fuck my wife
>>
He's old as fuck.
>>
He needs one critically acclaimed role to break out of the TV haze and become an established presence. This is assuming he even wants to, most actors would kill to have a role as iconic as Don Draper, he could retire and still have had a respectable career.
>>
>>64168113
He said he rejected some cape shit roles because he didn't wanted to be remember by it, funny he will be remember as don draper. that's all he is and will ever be
>>
Same reason Idris Elba got no roles after The Wire, he's typecast
>>
File: 1228158686146.jpg (41 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
1228158686146.jpg
41 KB, 640x616
>>64173923
>>
just give it a few years and Tarantino will reluanch his career
>>
>>64168191
He's from the UK
>>
>>64174314

except he isn't
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.