[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when did your favorite comedian jump the shark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1234.png (64 KB, 810x395) Image search: [Google]
1234.png
64 KB, 810x395
when did your favorite comedian jump the shark
>>
literally who
>>
I don't have a favorite comedian
>>
File: jimmytide.jpg (23 KB, 262x271) Image search: [Google]
jimmytide.jpg
23 KB, 262x271
when this one went from being edgy and pro-free speech to saying BLM college kids are on the "right side of history"
>>
>>64167633
dont get lemon pete, it dont suit ya
>>
File: Loriot.jpg (45 KB, 708x398) Image search: [Google]
Loriot.jpg
45 KB, 708x398
My favorite "comedian" never jumped the shark, he only shit the bed.
>>
>>64168010
Yeah, fuck him for growing as a human being, right?
>>
>>64168156
jimmy isn't genuine though.
>>
>>64168010
He made fun of them recently
>>
>>64168156
BLM is shit and the whole country laughs at those dumb criminal enablers. I guess a literal cuckold wouldn't figure that out
>>
>>64167633
This is the pinnacle of comedy to liberals.
>>
Sam Hyde is still hilarious
>>
File: 1386309566454.jpg (75 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
1386309566454.jpg
75 KB, 400x323
>>64168156
blm is a group funded and bolstered by George Soros for the purpose of destabilizing the social framework of the united states, resulting in flagrant abuses to the well being and intellectual freedom of millions of American citizens.

in addendum, how does one "grow as a human being"?

That's the function of the evolutionary process, the process which bequeaths a variety of differences in skeletal structure, plumage, immunities/deficiencies, and physiological composition.

You aren't some cruel racist who doesn't believe in biodiversity now are you?
:^)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.