[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE NOVELIZATION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: Rey.png (351 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
Rey.png
351 KB, 450x600
Additional information from the STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS novelization.

>The New Republic is formed after the Battle of Endor and signs a peace treaty, the Galactic Concordance, with the remnants of the Galactic Empire, which predicts demilitarization on both parts. A faction still loyal to Palpatine's ideology retreats to the fringes of the galaxy, where they form the First Order. The New Republic is unwilling to recognize them as a threat, prompting Leia to assemble the Resistance to fight them.

>Rey salvaged a flight simulator from one of the damaged spaceships scattered across Jakku and spends her days practicing to become a skilled pilot.

>Finn was at the top of his class in Stormtrooper Academy, displaying great leadership skills and excellent marksmanship, but is also prone to insubordination and has a history of rejecting indoctrination. Captain Phasma regards him as one of her most promising subordinates at first.

>Poe's parents were members of the Rebel Alliance and fought alongside Luke Skywalker during the destruction of both Death Stars. He was originally a pilot for the New Republic, but left after they refused to recognize the looming threat of the First Order, and was then recruited by Leia, becoming one of her most loyal soldiers.

>General Hux's family has commanded the First Order since its inception, and his father was the creator of the indoctrination process for captive children to turn them into Stormtrooper. Hux murdered him in order to inherit his position.

>The Resistance can't track BB-8 because C-3P0 forgot to activate it's tracking beacon.
>>
File: Finn.png (344 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Finn.png
344 KB, 480x640
>Snoke is a powerful figure in the Dark Side of the Force and witnessed the rise and fall of the Empire. He had apprentices before, but regards Kylo Ren as his most promising student as he did not begin as an adept of the Dark Side, and instead, was corrupted and fallen from the Light. Snoke is also afraid of Luke Skywalker and orders Hux to destroy the Hosnian System in order to prevent the New Republic from becoming involved in the search for Luke.

>Kylo Ren knows that Darth Vader redeemed himself and helped destroy Palpatine, but Snoke has convinced him that the Light clouded Vader's judgement, and uses it as a credence that Ren must kill Han Solo to prove his allegiance to the Dark Side.

>Poe crawls out of the damaged TIE Fighter just as Finn arrives searching for him, and drifts off without realizing Finn is there. He happens upon a local trader being attacked by scavengers and defends him. The trader, in retribution, helps Poe reach the Resistence to ask for extraction.

>Rey gets drunk in the cantina and is later confronted by Unkar Plutt, who has followed her from Jakku and attempts to force her to return with him. Chewbacca steps him and rips off Unkar's arm.

>The Resistance is publically denounced by the New Republic, although some of its members are secretly backing Leia's activities, and as such, Leia has made enemies in the Hosnian System and elects an emissary, Korr Sella, to represent her before the Senate and plead for their help to fight the First Order. She is killed when the Hosnian System is destroyed.

>The Starkiller Base is powered by Dark Matter, and fires a beam of energy through hyperspace, which materializes moments before destroying its target. The hyperspace rift causes it to be visible across the galaxy.

>With the destruction of the New Republic and its fleet, the First Order establishes itself as the most powerful military force left in the galaxy, far superior to the Resistance.
>>
>>64167197
>Aka stuff that should have been included in the movie.
>b-but how will we ever sell our books?
>>
File: Kylo Ren.png (592 KB, 720x855) Image search: [Google]
Kylo Ren.png
592 KB, 720x855
>Maz Kanata accompanies the heroes to the Resistance's headquarters on D'Quar, and gives Leia Luke's lightsaber, which Leia then entrusts to Finn, certain it'll be in good hands until it finds its way back to Rey.

>Kylo resents Han for returning to his old life as a "lowly smuggler" after hearing of his heroic acts during the war between the Empire and the Rebels.

>Leia knew Snoke would try to corrupt Kylo, but kept it a secret from Han, believing that, since he wasn't Force-sensitive, he wouldn't understand and his brash nature could make the situation worse. Han resented her for lying to him and left once Kylo massacred Luke's students.

>Prior to murdering Han, a conflicted Kylo makes his way to the Millennium Falcon and sits in the cockpit, pondering his decision.

>Finn and Rey reunite at the Starkiller Base, and upon learning from Chewbacca that Finn was the one that convinced the Resistance to return for her, Rey appears to develop feelings for him.

>During the battle on the Starkiller Base, Finn and Rey commander a snowmobile to plan the final explosives while being chased by a battalion of Snowtroopers.

>Rather than performing a trench run, Poe and his X-Wing squadron only bomb the Starkiller Base from above after Finn and Han lower the planetary shields, although several X-Wings are destroyed by arriving TIE Fighters.

>Kylo Ren chasing Finn and Rey into the forest.

>When Rey wields Luke's lightsaber, Kylo appears to recognize her, and Rey notes that he appears to know more about her than herself.

>After defeating Kylo, Rey prepares to kill him, and a voice urges her to do so and surrender herself to the Dark Side, but she rejects its influence and chooses to spare Kylo, just as a fissure opens between them.

>Hux and his men arrive to extract Kylo from the collapsing landscape as demanded by Snoke, but Hux prevents his men from blasting Finn and Rey, preferring to leave them to die slowly and in agony as the planet is torn apart.
>>
File: Poe.png (506 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
Poe.png
506 KB, 576x768
>C-3P0 has access to a network of droids scattered across the galaxy that he can contact to provide information to the Resistance. That's how the Resistance finds Rey, Finn, Han, Chewbacca and BB-8 in Maz's castle.

>Rey reports to the Resistance leaders that, while probing Kylo Ren's mind, she learned that the map provided by Lor San Tekka actually leads to the first Jedi temple, and was stolen from the Imperial Archives. The phrase "Imperial Archives" triggers R2-D2's awakening, as he had downloaded data from the Imperial Archives when he infiltrated the Death Star. He then immediately provides the half of the map that completes BB-8's half.

>While the Resistance leaders are celebrate, Rey and Poe hug, awkwardly introduce each other, and Rey notes that she has hard of him and is honored to meet him.

>Upon finding Luke Skywalker and offering him the lightsaber, Rey pleads "Luke Skywalker, please help us. You're our only hope".

That's pretty much it.
>>
File: 1451194457507.jpg (36 KB, 309x331) Image search: [Google]
1451194457507.jpg
36 KB, 309x331
>Upon finding Luke Skywalker and offering him the lightsaber, Rey pleads "Luke Skywalker, please help us. You're our only hope".

Holy shit, they should have had that iin the movie. That sent a shiver down my spine. It would have reduced the awkwardness of the scene
>>
>>64167259
>>With the destruction of the New Republic and its fleet, the First Order establishes itself as the most powerful military force left in the galaxy, far superior to the Resistance.
That is so fucking stupid, what a colossal fuck up. Goddamn JewJew.
>>
>>64167309
Do you want a 4hr movie?
>>
>>64167197
what does this have to do with you still being a corporate dick sucking faggot?
>>
File: Pottery.jpg (27 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
Pottery.jpg
27 KB, 500x362
>>
>>64167450
>>Upon finding Luke Skywalker and offering him the lightsaber, Rey pleads "Luke Skywalker, please help us. You're our only hope".
I think they mean Luke looks at Mary Sue and says it to her.
>>
>>64167197
>Rey salvaged a flight simulator from one of the damaged spaceships scattered across Jakku and spends her days practicing to become a skilled pilot.
Rey spends her time playing a videogame because girls can play videogames too! But the evil white kid doesnt want to let her become the best jedi in the universe!

STAR WARS: THE GAMES OF GATES
Subtle, JJ, Subtle
>>
>>64167259
>the Light
There is no light force god damn it. Its force and the dark force!
>>
Who is Lor San Tekka?
>>
>>64167197
>but is also prone to insubordination and has a history of rejecting indoctrination.

there is literally a quote in the movie along the lines of "he has never shown insubordination before"
>>
>>64168253

Max Von Sydow
>>
>>64167450
Nice, thanks
>>
goddamn all this shit is lame as fuck
>>
The novelisation certainly filled in a few gaps, but it's based off an earlier version of the screenplay, if I remember correctly. JJ Abrams didn't know about it until very late apparently.

I'm certain Maz's scenes are cut after her castle scenes. We definitely see Leia taking the lightsabre in one of the trailers, and it wasn't in the final cut.

I'd guess that Poe's escape was probably filmed, but cut, I doubt they'd leave that open without covering it - only to cut it later. His experience on Jakku could've taken up at least 20 mins of the movie. No idea of Oscar Issac was in Abu Dhabi for that long to film it though.

The woman we see in the Republic capital before its destruction was Leia's emissary, her scenes were cut too, we can see her in the visual dictionary.

When Rey and Poe meet, she remarks that she liked his face or something, it looks like they're trying to set up some bs love triangle in the novels, but her feelings for Finn in the film are up in the air.
>>
>>64168304
The novel and the film don't line up 100%. Pretty much every scene is there, 95% of the dialogue is exactly the same from what I remember, but some details differ.
>>
>>64168654
Kylo in the Falcon and chasing after Finn and Rey were also filmed, plus more scenes of Rey at the junker settlement interacting with characters like Constable Zuvio and Sarco Plank.
>>
>>64167259
>The hyperspace rift causes it to be visible across the galaxy.
oh for fucks sake
>>
>>64168304
The novel and the film don't line up 100%. Pretty much every scene is there, 95% of the dialogue is exactly the same from what I remember, but some details differ. There's quite a few extra scenes that either didn't make it to the final screenplay/script or was cut from the film to keep it at around 2 hours.
>>
Wow so the plot is still as stupid as what we got in the movie, but at least is fleshed out a bit more.
>>
>>64167758
No but I'm cool with having a 20 min opening crawl
>>
>>64167758
Yes actually
>>
File: Senate_District_ROTS.jpg (491 KB, 1919x816) Image search: [Google]
Senate_District_ROTS.jpg
491 KB, 1919x816
I'm glad they didn't destroy Coruscant in this movie, I quite like that place and to have them so casually blow it up would've felt anti-climactic.
>>
>Rey appears to develop feelings for him.

Da BBC strikes again. The white wimminz going to make a nice mullato kid that will be the lead in movies 10 11 and 12. Pol on suicide watch!
>>
>>64168984
It's not an option for Disney; they had to cut it to around two hours to maximise the amount of showings per cinema. Gotta rake in the cash.

Here's hoping the Blu-Ray or a later version will have some extended scenes
>>
>>64169084
She also starts developing feelings for Poe, though they only meet once.
>>
>>64169178
Well, that's up for interpretation, though I don't doubt a romantic triangle is in store.
>>
>>64167197
>prone to insubordination and has a history of rejecting indoctrination
The movie said he never had any past history of this
>>
>>64169133
Well yeah I know it's not an option. Any big budget movie exceeding 3 hours nowadays is liable to be cut into movie pt 1 and pt 2. I just said id be fine with it if it gave us more details on the backgrounds of the characters and filled the plot holes.
>>
>>64169243
Novelization is based on an old draft.
>>
>>64169178
I hope Disney doesn't pull some bullshit teen pandering 'Hunger Games' esque love triangle between them s m h
>>
>>64169221
Her feelings for Finn are up in the air in the film, and she never meets Poe on screen (probably a deleted scene too, I'd say). I wouldn't be surprised if nothing happens in the films, honestly.
>>
>>64169271
>It took her a moment, long enough to bring to bear the rifle she was carrying, before she recognized the trio and lowered the weapon. Her amazement at seeing them was no less than theirs had been when they had spotted her.

>Running to Finn, she threw herself into his arms. Neither could hug the other hard enough or long enough. The embracing pair finally separated, if only to look into each other’s eyes.

>"Are you all right?" a relieved Finn asked. "What happened?" His voice darkened. "Did he hurt you?"

>"Never mind me," she said. "What are you doing here?"

>He smiled softly. "We came back for you." She tried to find something to say to that, something worthy of the sentiment and the risk they had undertaken. She failed miserably. Chewie, however, had something of his own to add. Whatever the Wookiee had uttered caused tears to well up in her eyes.

>Having never found himself in such a position before, Finn was unsure how to respond. Knowing well her inner toughness, he wondered what Chewbacca had said that could have inspired such a reaction.

>"What’d he say?" She sniffed and wiped at her face. "That it was your idea."

--

>As the map unfolded before their ways, the assembled members of the Resistence erupted into celebration. No one paid any attention to who was hugging what representative of whichever species. Rey and Poe were not excluded, though their sudden, tight clinch of shared excitement led to a moment of mutual awkwardness.

>"Uh, hi," the pilot mumbled. "I’m Poe."

>She nodded slowly, searching his face and finding that she liked it.

>"I recognize the name. So you’re Poe. Poe Dameron, the X-wing pilot. I’m Rey."

>"I know." He smiled back, a little more at ease. "Nice to meet you."

It'll happen.

Rey: Bella/Katniss
Poe: Edward/Gale
Finn: Jacob/Peeta.
>>
>the new republic is wiped out by just destroying one star system

This is just stupid.
>>
>>64169311
I don't know, I felt they made the attraction between Finn and Rey rather clear and paved the way for further developments in the sequel.
>>
File: star_worse_a_not-so-new_hopeless.png (1021 KB, 1115x1380) Image search: [Google]
star_worse_a_not-so-new_hopeless.png
1021 KB, 1115x1380
>>64167197
>>
>>64169351
That scene between Finn and Rey was from his POV though, happens exactly the same way in the film. We know Finn is smitten, but we don't see it from Rey's POV, do we?
>>
>>64167197
Now you cucks can shut up about based Rey being a Mary Sue.
>>
>>64169269
Oh ok. It would have made sense to keep a mention of past insubordination.
>>
>>64168776
I would not mind an extended edition, but I'm afraid Disney fears the "special edition" taboo.
>>
>>64167259
>With the destruction of the New Republic and its fleet, the First Order establishes itself as the most powerful military force left in the galaxy, far superior to the Resistance.

Then what was the point of Return of the Jedi? What was the point of Luke and Vader killing Palpatine? None of it means anything now.
>>
>>64168066
>Goobergate permavirgin neckbeards think anyone gives a shit about their gaming journalism (Highest KEK) retardation or anything that happened with that dumb kiddie game playing bullshit

Fuck off back to your containment board.
>>
>>64169489

>buy the book so you can fill in the blanks for the myriad of problems we failed to address

how about you go fuck yourself

substantiate it however you want, she is the Mary Sue of TFA
>>
>>64169351
So you're saying Finn is going to try to fuck their baby?
>>
File: 61.gif (2 MB, 388x356) Image search: [Google]
61.gif
2 MB, 388x356
>>64169351
>No one paid any attention to who was hugging what representative of whichever species
>>
>>64167259
>Rey gets drunk in the cantina and is later confronted by Unkar Plutt, who has followed her from Jakku and attempts to force her to return with him. Chewbacca steps him and rips off Unkar's arm.

I want this scene.
>>
>>64168112
Thats not true though
>>
>>64169811
Right?
>>
>>64167197
>flight simulator

No. She expressed surprise that she could fly.

>Finn was a leader and never expressed insubordination

Bullshit. It's even pointed out that he's never acted this way before. Also a janitor.

This is bait.
>>
>>64169811
>tfw there's a good chance it was filmed, but cut.

Simon Pegg played Plutt, he would definitely have been up for some interior scenes in London.
>>
>>64169979
>Doesn't understand that the novel was based off an earlier version of the script, so some details could be changed.
>>
>>64169979
>She expressed surprise that she could fly.

Because it's real and not a sim.
>>
>>64169979
>Also a janitor.

Started as a janitor on the base, and was later moved to a front line role on a Star Destroyer.
>>
>>64169979
>>64170051
Actually she says she's flown before but that she's never left the atmosphere.
>>
>>64167758
Cut the shitkiller base then
>>
>>64167324
>Prior to murdering Han, a conflicted Kylo makes his way to the Millennium Falcon and sits in the cockpit, pondering his decision.

;_;
>>
>all this shit that would have made the movie 1000x more engaging was instead cut for JJs ebin monster scene straight out of star trek

baka
>>
>>64168066
Hello /v/eddit crossboarder
>>
File: datsmile.webm (772 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
datsmile.webm
772 KB, 1280x720
>>64170193
Most likely Disney's fault to keep the movie within kids' attention spans
>>
>>64167197
>>64167450
>C3P0 relevant in anyway

No
>>
>>64170273
JJ chose monstors over development.

Disney just forced Poe to survive
>>
>>64169632
Rewatch ROTJ again when you see the heroes triumphant together and try not to get angry at how JJ has ruined all of that so he could recycle the whole OT.
>>
File: 1355741639653.jpg (3 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1355741639653.jpg
3 MB, 2000x2000
>>64167197
>THE NOVELIZATION
>>
>>64170193
I hope some edits the cut scenes in the movie when the dvd is out
>>
>>64170475
Lucas had 3 more movies planned for after ROTJ

Be glad Disney saved it from him
>>
>>64170475

I keep trying to explain this travesty to the casuals but they simply do not understand and seem to think endlessly torturing characters makes for an enjoyable saga

I'm trying to pretend Leia/Han/Luke weren't even mentioned
>>
File: 4b0.png (81 KB, 825x441) Image search: [Google]
4b0.png
81 KB, 825x441
>>64167197

>, but is also prone to insubordination and has a history of rejecting indoctrination

BUT THAT'S WRONG IT LITERALLY SAYS IN THE MOVIE HE'S NEVER ACTED OUT BEFORE AND THIS IS HIS FIRST OFFENCE
>>
>>64168012
I've been here for 3 months and I still don't understand this pottery meme
>>
>>64170565
Don't doubt Lucas would have fucked it up too.
>>
>>64169351
Finn is Gale. Pretty sure Katniss ends up with Peeta
>>
>>64170475
that last 2 minute is god awful tho
it was supposed to have a way more serious tone
but George "toyboy" Lucas just couldn't let the toysales go
>>
>Maz Kanata accompanies the heroes to the Resistance's headquarters on D'Quar, and gives Leia Luke's lightsaber, which Leia then entrusts to Finn, certain it'll be in good hands until it finds its way back to Rey.

Explains the scene being in the trailers but cut from the final cut of the film.

>Rey reports to the Resistance leaders that, while probing Kylo Ren's mind, she learned that the map provided by Lor San Tekka actually leads to the first Jedi temple, and was stolen from the Imperial Archives. The phrase "Imperial Archives" triggers R2-D2's awakening, as he had downloaded data from the Imperial Archives when he infiltrated the Death Star. He then immediately provides the half of the map that completes BB-8's half.

THAT EXPLAINS R2's AWAKENING SCENE MUCH BETTER THAN HOW THEY SHOWED IT IN THE FINAL CUT OF THE FILM.
>>
>>64170586
>There's an interview with George Lucas in which he says the Prequel Trilogy is great because it compliments the Original Trilogy, by saying "it's like poetry, it rhymes"
>Someone mistypes "poetry" as "pottery"

The rest is History.
>>
>>64170580

All the characters have way better lives right now than they did in the EU.
>>
>>64170565
I don't get the Lucas hate. The prequels were a completely different story and not copypasta OT. Sure there were homages but the prequels stand on their own.

I would much rather see young Jedi caught up in the conflict of the New Republic and dying Galactic Empire. That was the original script.
>>
>>64170641
>Implying Rey won't end up with Finn.
>>
>>64167450
Nice pottery.
>>
>>64170584
The novel is based on an early script, so it's possible this got changed.
>>
>>64170725
Because Lucas can't tell a story to save his life. He needs people to tell him when his ideas suck and he didn't have that for the PT
>>
>>64170725

The new trilogy should have resembled the prequels more with the republic back in power and just empire remnants being terrorists.
>>
>>64170724

No one cares about fanfic

the episodes are what matters
>>
>>64170725
Not really. It still had a long-lost Skywalker and a renegade Stormtrooper dealing with Han and Leia's wayward Sith son. They just had a straightforward New Republic and Old Empire rather than a Resistance and a First Order.

Also, Luke was in it throughout.
>>
>>64170824

All of it was approved by Lucas :)
>>
>>64167197

Why would you call yourself the Resistance? Doesn't that imply you're on the losing side?
>>
>>64170709
you're the real mvp, t.b.h. f.a.m.
>>
>>64170859
>All of it was approved by Lucas

$$$
>>
>>64170896
They are the underdog.
>>
File: retards.jpg (70 KB, 718x465) Image search: [Google]
retards.jpg
70 KB, 718x465
>implying any of this is even true

some of it is more obvious b8 than others, but really anons?
>>
>>64170937

The First Order is just supposed to be a fringe group. The good guys should be the ones in charge this time.
>>
What the fuck ?
Why did they cut so much from the movie ?
It would have been so much better
I hope we get a lot of cut scenes tho
Hopefully it will be fanedited into the movie
>>
>>64167197
>but is also prone to insubordination and has a history of rejecting indoctrination
Except for when there's a line in the movie about Finn having zero instances of insubordination when they're trying to figure out who took the TIE Fighter.
>>
The new ebin meme should be asking /lit/ what they thought of the Star Wars novelization because they keep coming here and making threads acting like they're better than us because they read Camus on their ipad while in line at the dicksucking and ironic mustache store.
>>
>>64171029
Read the thread.
>>
>>64170641
Poe is clearly Gale while Finn is clearly Peeta. Step it up nigguh.
>>
File: 1409953605825.png (221 KB, 499x520) Image search: [Google]
1409953605825.png
221 KB, 499x520
>>64167197
>C-3P0 forgot
For some reason this is the only part of all of that that seems stupid to me.

How does a robot forget to do something?
>>
>>64171182

nigger its c3p0
>>
>>64167259

Am I retarded for not realizing this during the movie? Like I knew those were republic planets they blew up but I don't think the movie properly conveyed that they just wiped out the whole New Republic.
>>
>>64171045
Do it
>>
>>64170586
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da8s9m4zEpo&t=2m50s

2:50-3:24

"It's like poetry, it rhymes."
>>
>>64171239

I thought it was conveyed pretty clearly.
>>
>>64169045
I kinda wanted them to blow it up because I like Nar Shaddaa better and there can only be one cyberpunk-ish city-planet in this galaxy
>>
>>64167450
>>Upon finding Luke Skywalker and offering him the lightsaber, Rey pleads "Luke Skywalker, please help us. You're our only hope"

so gay
>>
I don't think this Rey/Poe thing is something worth entertaining. They don't even meet in the film and neither Poe nor Rey are really in a position to build a romance with each other.
>>
File: 1405194373006.gif (81 KB, 143x136) Image search: [Google]
1405194373006.gif
81 KB, 143x136
>>64171239
No, you're not retarded at all. The scene was retarded. It doesn't convey to any degree that they've flat out destroyed the New Republic, and you NEVER EVEN SEE ANY FUCKING SPACESHIPS, so I have no idea how their fleet was destroyed.

And besides, the prequels, which are still canon, establish that the Republic isn't one planet or one system but thousands of different star systems with different worlds. Since this is the 'New Republic,' you would assume they'd be similar, right?

It's like if a nuke went off in Washington, D.C., but only there. The USA would be in deep shit but the country wouldn't cease to exist.

God, it's so fucking stupid.
>>
>>64167758
I'd be fine with that. The LOTR movies are all 4 hours long and their great films.
>>
>>64171374
>so I have no idea how their fleet was destroyed.

Because the people in the film literally tell you that.
>>
>>64171239
I realized it because they made it pretty clear. But I couldn't believe it, because it's so fucking stupid that they can COMPLETELY DESTROY THE GALACTIC REPUBLIC by blowing up one star system, and that they would even want to destroy an entire major faction at THE VERY BEGINNING WHEN WE DON'T EVEN KNOW FUCKING ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.

GOD. It's just so fucking stupid.
>>
>>64171374
That's what I was thinking as well. Surely the New Republic isn't just limited to 4 planets in the same solar system.
>>
>>64171431
Then why didn't we see it?
>>
>>64171437

>wow how can u beat the empire by blowing up one ship?
>>
most of the points are true, some are from things outside the novelization (comics), some are just bullshit
>drunk rey
what even
>"you're our only hope"
i believe the last line in the book was something like that, but it was narration, she wasn't actually saying that

if i remember hux leaves finn and rey because the planet was literally collapsing, and he was out of time

i dont know if this is bait or if OP is just very mistaken
>>
>>64171476
You see some of it. There were a few ships that got blown up with the planets. It was all terribly set up anyway
>>
>>64171486
To be fair, the absolute ruler of the Empire was on that one ship. Monarchies are easier to take down than republics.
>>
>>64171476

If you saw Earth blow up you wouldn't think, "It's okay, something probably survived that."
>>
>>64171533
Read the thread you fucking idiot.
>>
>>64171486
That never happened. They blew up the death star, the empire didn't give a fuck and still raped the rebels on the reg, then built a new one. Even after they blew up the new one and the imperial fleet that was there, even the shitty nu-canon acknowledges that the war with the Empire was hardly over.
>>
>>64169979
>we need a pilot!
>WE'VE GOAT ONE
>>
>>64171549
But in Star Wars when you talk about 'a fleet,' you're assuming big ships like Star Destroyers, ships that don't even land on a planet's surface. You'd think they would have been visible in orbit if they'd been destroyed.

I didn't notice any ships at all and I've seen it twice. Am I just missing them each time?
>>
>>64171611

This pisses me off. The only ships from the republic we saw were X-wings, why didn't we see some new big ships like their equivalent of a Star Destroyer?
>>
>>64171611
I saw like 1 or 2 ships in orbit. But hardly a massive fleet.

Besides, it's retarded. Why would the Republic that spans thousands of star systems have literally its entire fleet in one location, that location not even being the permanent capital since the senate changes its seat every few years.
>>
Doesn't matter, only the movies and tv shows are canon.
>>
>>64171676

The Republic doesn't recognise the First Order as a threat and they never did have anything to rival a Star Destroyer.
>>
>>64167197
>>Rey salvaged a flight simulator from one of the damaged spaceships scattered across Jakku and spends her days practicing to become a skilled pilot.

This seems pretty important, I was wondering why she knew how to fly anything when the film made it seem like she was busy finding and hauling scrap for goo every day. Did they think people wouldn't notice it made no sense, or am I missing how they explained it some other way?
>>
>>64167197
why does she look like she got caught making a pinch loaf
>>
>great leadership
>prone to insubordination

I don't think it works like that.
>>
File: mccruiser2.jpg (102 KB, 1108x526) Image search: [Google]
mccruiser2.jpg
102 KB, 1108x526
>>64171750
Even the rebels had ships to rival star destroyers, those massive Mon Calamari capital ships in ROTJ were no joke.
>>
>>64167450
>novelizations acting as excuses for a film lacking

novelizations aren't even real books and real films don't have novelizations
>>
>>64171314

I like to think of it as Coruscant being the intergalactic New York City/Washington, DC, and Nar Shaddaa being Detroit.
>>
>>64171875

I was under the impression those were more transport less combat.
>>
>>64171750
This is wrong.

The New Republic had in it's possession Star Destroyers. Remember that mass amounts of Imperials defected to the Republic.
>>
Was the republic destroyed by that initial barrage by the star killer? As in all that is left now is the resistance?
>>
>>64170044
>citing the novelization as a way of filling in the unexplained shit in the movie
>then saying this

fuck off

the movie matters more than some shitty novelization, so whatever's in the movie takes precedence over a shitty book
>>
>>64171374
The scene had a lot of issues, but it's not much of a jump to conclude that destroying the capital system of the Republic along with its fleet would completely cripple it. The planet destroyed held the entire apparatus of government, and with the fleet destroyed, it meant it ceased to function. If Coruscant was destroyed the same way in the OT, the galaxy would descend into complete madness, the Republic wouldn't simply move capital and start over.
>>
>>64167758
if t will fix that mess of what we got? sure.
>>
>>64171873
It actually can. Leading your men and making the right decisions doesn't always coincide with doing what your command tells you.
>>
>>64171944
Shit was filmed too, but cut. It's very likely the footage will appear later to fill in some gaps.

Shouldn't have been cut in the first place, but there's not much of a choice in that regard
>>
>>64171883
No, real films are just based off books.
>>
>>64171938
this

the idea of the New Republic forming out of the Alliance and suddenly becoming faggot space progressives who don't want to have a military is fucking retarded

there's no reason they would just give up all their weapons and wait for the first order to destroy them
>>
>>64172015

Still makes no sense considering a 'promising recruit' wouldn't cower from battle every time he goes into it and should have been at least generally skilled in melee combat like TR-8R was.
>>
>>64167324
>>Finn and Rey reunite at the Starkiller Base, and upon learning from Chewbacca that Finn was the one that convinced the Resistance to return for her, Rey appears to develop feelings for him.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM STOP PUSHING THE NIGGER WITH THE REEEEEEEEEEY
>>
>>64167197
Why the fuck would they be called the RESISTANCE?

They should just be called the ARMY.
>>
>>64171942

Yep.
>>
File: 1450825777666.jpg (99 KB, 672x502) Image search: [Google]
1450825777666.jpg
99 KB, 672x502
>>64167197
>STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS novelization

Plot hole filler: the book.

And then wait for the re-edits to that backstory when they declare the book non-canon.

Nobody gives a fuck about the story other than deluded fans. The movie exists to sell toys. It's adequate filler garbage and that's all it was ever gonna be.

Caring about all this just makes you an idiot.
>>
>>64172154
Because this was written by hacks to appeal to millennials

Millennials are all about fighting le establishment even if the First Order isn't the establishment at all and is more of a resistance than "the resistance" is.

"Resistance" is just an edgelord word for occupy wall st faggots and Bernie supporters. The kind of person who actually thinks V for Vendetta was a good movie.
>>
>>64172219
+1 upboat, nice meme, I like it
>>
>>64171930
They were cruise ships they retrofitted for war. So Admiral Ackbar was like Captain Stubing before the war.
>>
>>64172095

Yep, it's fucking nonsense.

Imagine all these Rebel Alliance leaders that have seen the Empire destroy a fucking planet, and battled the Empire on Endor and won, then go all "muh multiculturalism and peace let's accept this neo-nazi ginger teenagers and forgive about that massive new death star they're building"
>>
>>64172114
As its been said, the book and the film don't match up completely.

But still, training doesn't always prepare you for the real thing, especially when the real thing is just mowing down a bunch of civilians.

And I'd day Finn was moderately skilled in melee combat. TR-8R mightve kicked his ass but he held his own for a bit and put up a decent fight against Kylo.
>>
>>64171930
They're converted mon cal ships that used to be for civilian use, but they didn't skimp on the conversion. They didn't have as much firepower, but their shields were OP, and they held out pretty well in the battle of Endor.
>>
>>64172095
>>64172095
Never underestimate the stupidity of pacifists. Many in the Republic's government equated the maintainence of standing army as a continuation of Imperial rule. They wanted to go back to a time when the Republic didn't need a standing army. They believed their treaty with the First Order would hold.

It's completely retarded, I know, but that's the mindset of pacifists for you:
>>
>>64168776
so was this thing just butchered on the cutting room floor?
>>
>>64171581
who hurt you
>>
>>64172253
found the redditor

are you mad at your own transparency?
>>
>>64172333

Let's just level with each other and ourselves, anon.

The book is just trying to fill in plotholes and probably un-Mary Sue Rey.
>>
>>64172334
At what point in the star wars do the mon cal cruisers become completely militarized, non retrofitted machines?
>>
>>64172388
People who literally fought a civil war and killed hundreds of thousands of not millions of imperials don't just suddenly become pacifists

if they were pacifists they'd never have fought in the first place. that's what makes it retarded.
>>
>>64172483

Who said they fought in the war?
>>
>>64172422
hello reddit
>>
>>64167197
Does the novel talk at all about Darth Smegal?
>>
>>64172388
That's more stupid than even real world pacishits though, not even the retarded complacency the allies showed to Germany after WW1 amounts to that. It would be like the allies disarming themselves and doing dick all while millions of Nazi's are building a giant death ray in Antarctica. Except worse, because the Empire is a thousand times more evil and destructive than the Nazi's ever were.
>>
>>64167758
Yes.
>>
>>64172417
No one I just want you to understand that these points have been brought up and discussed already. You would've known that if you read the thread before commenting.
>>
>>64168304
Maybe that was Phasma covering for him, because she is a mole for the Resistance.
>>
>>64172477
New Republic era, of course now not canon. But the retrofitted Star Cruisers could go toe to toe with Star Destroyers well enough.
>>
>>64172645

If she was a mole they wouldn't need Finn for the assault.
>>
>>64171374
actually you could see some ships in orbit above one of the planets that got vaporized, but it's not obvious what kind they are
>>
>>64172483
One of the canon books mentions this process. The first chancellor was Mon Mothma, who was a leader of the Alliance. She seemed to get rid of Chancellor Palpatine's emergency powers and reduce the size of the military. Instead, defence would be left to individual members. Their logic behind this was to avoid the mistakes of the Clone Wars, and they quite simply didn't see the FO as a threat. Leia spoke out against that, but was overruled, which is why the Resistance exists.
>>
>>64172822
Good point, and I think you're right.

Just riffing here: Extra help couldn't hurt. Maybe they aren't able to contact Phasma all the time.
>>
>>64172867
>women in charge of leadership

literally Space Merkel
>>
Wait did the republic lose their whole army when star killer base destroyed the planets? Seems kind of far fetched to me like they would have huge battalions on patrol somewhere or in other star systems.
>>
>>64172207
Arguing that people shouldn't care about the biggest social phenomenon in the history of man kind makes you delusional.
>>
>>64172543
places like iran, pakistan and north korea are trying to build nuclear arsenals but people in finland or whatever don't seem concerned
>>
>>64172543
>Empire more evil than nazis.
>Implying Alderan was actually destroyed by the Death Star and wasn't a false flag to take away the galaxy's right to bear fire arms.
>>
>>64168051
>>64170752
>>64171317
I don't know guys, I think the last sentence was pretty dope.
It would had been great it they included in the movie.
>>
File: 111.png (130 KB, 1375x1279) Image search: [Google]
111.png
130 KB, 1375x1279
>>64167197
>>64167259
>>64167259
>>64167324

these are pretty based. thanks for posting
>>
>>64173089
but they aren't literal space nazis with a history of destroying planets
>>
>>64167547

>Luke Skywalker, please help us. You're A New Hope: Episode IV

one job JJ, one fucking job
>>
>>64173175
it'd take TFA even further into "glib facsimile" territory, but it's better than standing there like a retard for a minute
>>
>>64173089
Pakistan has had nukes since forever, the international community has been on Iran and North Korea's ass for decades now. And Finland didn't fight a lengthy deadly war with either N. Korea or Iran, in which they nuked a city like how the Empire destroyed a rebel planet.

Sorry bro, your comparison is bad.
>>
>Finn was at the top of his class in Stormtrooper Academy, displaying great leadership skills and excellent marksmanship, but is also prone to insubordination and has a history of rejecting indoctrination. Captain Phasma regards him as one of her most promising subordinates at first.

>>>Finn was at the top of his class in Stormtrooper Academy, displaying great leadership skills and excellent marksmanship...

This not make sense
>>
>>64168253
#yurmum
>>
>>64171045
/lit/izen here. This post is gold.
>>
>>64169811

>Rey drunk

holy fuck

i need it
>>
>>64169351
How can Poe be Edward and Gale?

Isn't that a contradiction?
>>
>>64173216
â„¢
>>
>>64171759
see >>64170089

It's about as important as Luke apparently being a whiz before the battle of Yavin.
>>
Old canon
>Galactic Civil War continues for decades after Battle of Endor
>Empire still poses a threat years after Rebels seize Coruscant and form the New Republic
>loads of interesting Imperials left over for Rebels to fight, like Moffs, Grand Admirals, Warlords etc
>lots of relatively interesting political intrigue and faction conflicts within and outside the New Republic/Empire
>loads of memorable post-Endor battles throughout novels, comics and games (Rogue Squadron, anyone?)
>Baron Fel
>Palpatine's crazy inner circle fucking around and causing chaos
>Warlords splitting off and doing their own thing or fighting among each other for control
>Empire still possesses tens of thousands of heavy warships, including dozens of Super Star Destroyers and experimental super weapons
>Based Thrawn
>Based Pelleon
>Empire's continued presence in the galaxy actually gives the New Republic something to do, allowing Luke, Han, Leia, Chewie, Wedge and Based Kyle Katarn to embark on many more adventures
>Even after the New Republic and the Empire declare ceasefire, several systems still follow the Imperial Remnant for the next century

New canon
>No interesting Imperial leaders left, somehow
>Within a couple of years since Endor, nearly every high ranking Imperial and majority of the entire Imperial fleet have been destroyed
>New Republic comes to power out of nowhere and changes the galaxy's capitol from Coruscant to some random world no one gives a fuck about before doing nothing of interest for thirty years
>remaining handful of Imperials just kind of fuck off to uncharted territory to found the First Order and do nothing of interest for thirty years
>nothing of interest happens for thirty
>fuckin
>years
>all because the Empire (and Rebellion?) disappear overnight
>>
>>64169632
Shut the fuck up faggot.
>>
>>64173441
pls stop it hurts to think about. The EU was such a clusterfuck of good and bad, but goddammit even with all the garbage it's a billion time better than this nightmarish Abrams fan fiction
>>
>>64169351
Finn and Poe are gonna fuck
>>
>>64173378
Handsome exotic alpha male.

You're right, he'd be Jacob.
>>
>>64167324
>>Prior to murdering Han, a conflicted Kylo makes his way to the Millennium Falcon and sits in the cockpit, pondering his decision.

This, actually would have been pretty cool to see. Better than him angsting again.
>>
File: ahfdga.jpg (16 KB, 400x380) Image search: [Google]
ahfdga.jpg
16 KB, 400x380
>>64173441

>tfw Dark Empire won't be made

JUST
>>
>>64173441
>>64173571
meh I can't really be brought to care about what's canon and what's not
I can still enjoy other star wars media just fine
>>
Hey you guys?

How the fuck did Poe Dameron escape from the clutches of Kylo Ren?
>>
>>64173685
nevermind I remember, shouldn't have posted
>>
>>64169362

>the new republic is wiped out by just destroying one star system

>This is just stupid.

Since the New Republic demilitarised as the novel stated the peace treaty made them do, then presumably they had a relatively small fleet (albeit still the biggest in the galaxy) and it was centred on their capital so got wiped out along with their government.

So it makes sense with the information the novel provides but is stupid based on what the movie shows?
>>
>>64171045

He did it, the absolute madman. Or someone did.

>>>/lit/7511822
>>
>>64173661
The only reason I care is because the movies no directly contradict all that shit and replace it with garbage that is a thousand times worse, when if they had just gone with what the EU had it could have been cool as fuck.
>>
Additional information from the STAR WARS 8: THE RETURN OF SKYWALKER novelization

>Luke Skywalker rejects the lightsaber that Rey offers him, stating that he had his time in the spotlight and has grown old now

>Luke gives Rey with his lightsaber, says she has perhaps an even greater capacity than himself in the art of the force, and so he agrees to train her, just as yoda trained Luke

>Meanwhile, Snoke acclaims Kylo for killing Han Solo, and states that it is time for Kylo to complete his training in the dark side of the force, powered by his daddy issues and grief

>The rebellion finds out that the First Order is starting to construct another deathstar-like object, but this time, its a gigantic spaceship which uses the power of black holes to complete eradicate planets and send them into nothingness

>Rey, with Luke cheering her on, confronts Kylo

>Kylo, wanting to avenge Darth Vader and make Rey sad, takes the opportunity to mortally wound Luke Skywalker

>In his dying moments, Luke reveals to Rey that he was her father all along

>Rey starts to cry, until Finn comes along and whips out his big black cock, and tells her to suck it. She responds, and then all the white men in the First Order scatter because they're so intimidated by the black cock

>The new deathstar ship blows up
>>
>>64173718
No, it's stupid regardless. It's not like the US has ever had its entire military in DC, even when we went through periods of demilitarization. Blowing up the new republic's temporary senate world, that rotates every few years, should put them in some deep shit, but they're a government spanning thousands of systems, which naturally requires that they have fleets in other systems to patrol and protect their borders on the most basic level.
>>
>>64173739
You actually took the time to write all that out.
>>
>>64173251
He was charismatic and a pretty good shot

also did you guys notice Poe was the guy who shot his buddy at the beginning
>>
>>64173571
The new canon is simplified as hell, which was to be expected given how much simplified the films themselves have always been. It's just amazing how much MORE simple Disney made it. They made the continuity so simple that it actually wheels around and becomes inherently confusing and nothing makes sense.

There's a reason there's been hundreds of
>How did the FO build Starkiller
>What the fuck even is the New Republic, were they just five planets or what
>Why is the Rebel Alliance gone if the Resistance is the same thing
threads.
>>
>>64173739
>The rebellion finds out that the First Order is starting to construct another deathstar-like object, but this time, its a gigantic spaceship which uses the power of black holes to complete eradicate planets and send them into nothingness

It's sad that this doesn't even seem far fetched anymore.
>>
>>64169178
Dp when
>>
>>64173739
>but this time, its a gigantic spaceship which uses the power of black holes to complete eradicate planets and send them into nothingness
So its the ship from ST09
>>
>>64172306
I don't know why you idiots think that after defeating the empire, the Rebels would for some reason become the fucking government. It's a galactic republic, the government is made up of representatives from the entirety of it's members you dingus. Most of whom were not in the Rebel Alliance.
>>
>>64169271
>>64169351
Rey is the new Luke. She won't have end up with anyone.
>>
>>64173441
>>64173571
crymoar EU nerds
>>
>>64173975
>Most of whom were not in the Alliance
The Alliance had ridiculous amounts of subtle support, you dunce. Any of the planets not on the Alliance bandwagon would be for the Empire, and defeated, or some random fuck all world out in the boonies that has stayed independent and wouldn't join the republic to begin with.
>>
>>64167197
So are Stormtroopers exclusively male human?
No aliens and females?
Plasma seems like a freelance type
>>
File: 1415674827624.jpg (95 KB, 544x517) Image search: [Google]
1415674827624.jpg
95 KB, 544x517
>>64167324
>Finn and Rey reunite at the Starkiller Base, and upon learning from Chewbacca that Finn was the one that convinced the Resistance to return for her, Rey appears to develop feelings for him.

pls no
>>
>>64167197
Alright I like where this is going. Rey really needed to be fleshed out more
>>64167259
ok...
Wait, no stop. you were doing so well! Oh jeez stop!
>>64167324
Jesus fuck this is like the plot from a bad episode of clone wars.
>>64167450
>C3po = master of spies seems awesome.
>Luke Skywalker, please help us. You're our only hope. = me vomiting into my mouth a little.

this whole thread is like salt in a wound
>>
>>64174248
Male Human, would you trust a filthy xeno to cover your back? or worse a woman?
>>
>>64174248
the empire is anti alien m8
>>
>>64170565
>Saved

No Disney have ruined Star Wars
>>
Who is Darth Palagueis? He sounds really important but I've only heard him mentioned in episodes 2 and 3 and they don't explain shit.
>>
>>64174552
sheevs master and the one who spawned anakin
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
Starkiller should have been some sort of ancient artifact bullshit like the Star Forge in KOTOR instead of being built by the First Order.
>>
>>64174615
So why the fuck did he do that and order a clone army? Why is he even a character?

I assume he was made because of bad writing during the prequel trilogy and made a person in the EU?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-12-28-13h36m54s635.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-28-13h36m54s635.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Hello starwars fags, I found this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSpHlGyXLEg

This guy basically shakily flips through the entirety of the The Force Awakens visual dictionary so if you're as autistic as I am you can probably read 90% of the book from the video. I'm trying to motivate myself to try and screenshot every single page.
>>
>>64174802
dont know desu senpai
>>
>>64167197
>>64167259
>>64167324
>>64167450
So are some of these going to be deleted scenes? Wasn't there some article about how much the executives hated the 1st cut?
>>
>>64167197
it's worse than I imagined
>>
>>64174626
This would have been cooler, provided a new set of aesthetics and set designs and made a lot more sense.
>>
>>64174917
REMINDER that you can also download the books:
https://kat.cr/alan-dean-foster-star-wars-the-force-awakens-delshady-digital-epub-t11780513.html
https://kat.cr/star-wars-the-force-awakens-before-the-awakening-greg-rucka-epub-t11789297.html

The audiobook
https://kat.cr/aa-star-wars-the-force-awakens-alan-dean-foster-vong-t11779763.html
>>
>>64174626
I actually thought for a minute that it WAS an ancient artifact until the second time I watched the movie, when they clearly say it was built by the First Order.
>>
>>64167259
So the good guys are the underdogs again!
Disney REALLY wants to make a remake of the OT it seems

what happens in the 9 when they win again, ANOTHER republic with ANOTHER resistance?
>>
>>64167197

NOW IT MAKES SENSE!

Thats why she put on that helmet at the start of the movie while shes eating her dinner
She dreams of being a pilot
>>
>>64170724
I'm pretty sure Han Solo would disagree.
>>
>>64170984
by logic yes
but Disney wants the good guys to be underdogs again
>>
>>64167324
>>After defeating Kylo, Rey prepares to kill him, and a voice urges her to do so and surrender herself to the Dark Side, but she rejects its influence and chooses to spare Kylo, just as a fissure opens between them.
Raeh confirmed for Revan
>>
>>64167324

this most likely happens when kylo sensed that han arrived on their starkiller base and he went to where they landed only to find out they are already inside
>>
>>64167450
>giving a valid explanation for R2D2 waking up from his coma
Why was this 10 seconds worth of explanation not given?
>>
>>64174248
There was a female stormtrooper that reported the tripped hanger sensors on starkiller base to Kylo.
>>
File: 1444165110672.png (143 KB, 244x356) Image search: [Google]
1444165110672.png
143 KB, 244x356
>>64175413
>her vision from touching the lightsaber was actually a flashback
>>
>>64167197
>>Poe's parents were members of the Rebel Alliance and fought alongside Luke Skywalker during the destruction of both Death Stars. He was originally a pilot for the New Republic, but left after they refused to recognize the looming threat of the First Order, and was then recruited by Leia, becoming one of her most loyal soldiers.

Well, there's only one person who made both death star runs. I guess Wedge Antilles confirmed for Poe's old man.
>>
>>64167324
Did Kylo get maimed or have anything chopped off during his duel with Rey?
>>
>>64176061
he got his faced slashed
>>
>>64176061
Rey cut his face, knee, and saber. Kyle managed to avoid the ritualistic amputation endemic to males of the Skywalker bloodline.
>>
>>64176815
I hope hes pissed that he didn't lose his limbs like Vader did.
>>
>>64174802
Sifo-Dyass ordered the clone army. A Jedi.
>>
>>64175903
>Wedge Antilles confirmed for Poe's old man
No.
>>
>>64174262
>Running to Finn, she threw herself into his arms. Neither could hug each other hard enough or long enough. The embracing pair finally separated, if only to look into each other's eyes.
>"What'd he say?" She sniffed and wiped at her face. "That it was your idea." If he had been unable to find the right words with which to respond before, her reply, combined with the look she gave him, reduced him to a state of temporary aphasia.

you just KNOW
>>
>>64167197
>>, but is also prone to insubordination and has a history of rejecting indoctrination. Captain Phasma regards him as one of her most promising subordinates at first.

Isn't there a direct line in the movie where they're talking about Finn and they say 'this was his first sign of insubordination'

?
>>
>>64177065
I don't know who those people are. People who took part in both operations against the Death Star (space and ground):

1) Luke Skywalker
2) Wedge Antilles
3) Han Solo
4) Chewbacca
5) R2-D2
>>
>>64177404
They're Poe's parents.

One is a Rebel Pathfinder the other is a pilot.
>>
>>64177760
So the pilot survived the Battle of Yavin? Do they show that in the book?
>>
>>64177798
No, the comic takes place during the Battle of Endor and you get to see the night Poe was conceived.
>>
>>64167197
>a militant insurgent group fails to see the threat of another militant insurgent group
Pottery
>>
File: 1414235744317.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1414235744317.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>64167324
>After defeating Kylo, Rey prepares to kill him, and a voice urges her to do so and surrender herself to the Dark Side, but she rejects its influence and chooses to spare Kylo, just as a fissure opens between them.
I hate this logic.

>If you kill him you'll be just like him!

Seriously, fuck that.....
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.