[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: louis ck.jpg (24 KB, 640x267) Image search: [Google]
louis ck.jpg
24 KB, 640x267
What did he mean by this?
>>
He wants citizens to challenge regressives when they make their hateful "snarky" comments, he's coming back.
>>
>>64167037
Well you see, a black person is sometimes compared - favourably in some cases - to chocolate. So when I say 'chocolate drop' then there's a double meaning there, you see? Because the black or chocolate person is dropping off the cliff.

Now in the second part of the joke, Black Magic is a particular brand of chocolate. So for that same person to jump back up a cliff, again we have a double meaning because to do so would be supernatural but we call back to the chocolate analogy.

Glad we could clear that up Mr. CK. Yes, I'll send the bulls through to the breeding pens on my way out.
>>
File: 1450907637951.jpg (278 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1450907637951.jpg
278 KB, 1200x675
>>64167037
>Louis Cuck King in charge of fighting hate speech

fucking laughable tbн faм
>>
Louis, what did you mean when you said that all white people deserve to be forcibly fucked in the ass by black people?
>>
>>64167037
>joke
>in total seriousness

pick 1, you fucking cuck king
>>
Is there anything more eye-roll inducing than comedians trying to be social activists.
>>
>>64167037
That's not his account, nor quote.
>>
>>64167654
Yeah? Well you're not my real dad!
>>
>>64167037
>having to explain a joke
to both sides, the true sign of a plebeian filth
>>
>>64167279
sorry what was the original joke
>>
That's just being socially retarded
>>
>>64167279
>Now in the second part of the joke
is this just two jokes? never heard this particular version.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.