[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WITNESS ME! What did he mean by this? Also justs aw Fury
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: Valhalla.jpg (62 KB, 770x470) Image search: [Google]
Valhalla.jpg
62 KB, 770x470
>WITNESS ME!

What did he mean by this?

Also justs aw Fury Road and MAD MAX thread.
>>
File: all_this_for_six_old_women.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
all_this_for_six_old_women.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>64165498
>What did he mean by this?

It's a cameraless worlds version of 'pics or it didn't happen'

Your exemplary deeds need to be seen by others for them to count.

>mfw I threw a hardboiled egg I dropped on the floor directly into the garbage disposal from across the kitchen but no one saw it.
>>
>mfw Mad Max was better than star wars
>>
>>64165902
this 100%
>>
>>64166464
>>64165902
>>64165813
>>64165498
fuck off, tumblr
>>
I don't understand how retards like you come up with threads like this. You aren't opening up any sort of topic for discussion you're just posting a shitty image with a vague quote from the movie expecting what type of response exactly? I'm tired of seeing useless threads like these popup among the other shitty memes all over this shitty board. I just want to discuss television and film with other people who share my interest not look at the textual manifestation of your mental retardation. Eat shit and die you stupid twat.
>>
>>64165498
It means he wanted you to check 'em.
>>
File: Nicholas Hoult.jpg (66 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Nicholas Hoult.jpg
66 KB, 1024x576
>mfw i found out the actor is Tony from skins
Surprising, although I haven't actually seen the movie. Probably would have recognized him if I did
>>
File: finland woman.jpg (126 KB, 940x410) Image search: [Google]
finland woman.jpg
126 KB, 940x410
>>64166520
tumbrinas can't handle the bantz usually, so I guess you're it. Fuck off Anita
>>
>>64167443
>Says the "man" who worships feminist propaganda
>>
File: cia reverse.png (760 KB, 1280x715) Image search: [Google]
cia reverse.png
760 KB, 1280x715
>>64167472
Shit mayne, you really can't handle the bantz. Which shit side of this Laotian Horsebreeding Board did you drop from? /pol/, /v/, /b/? Not everyone gives a fuck about your child fantasy space faggotry.
>>
>>64167544
>le smarmy SJW response
>>
>>64165498
Man, was this movie dumb. So very, very dumb.

I'd rate it worse than Man of Steel, but I had no expectations for Fury Road and it didn't shit over something I cared about.
>>
>>64166535

Nice vlog post.
>>
I watched this recently and liked it.

You guys exaggerate things, there was no real feminist propaganda in it.
>>
File: WITNESS MY QUADS!.png (10 KB, 785x177) Image search: [Google]
WITNESS MY QUADS!.png
10 KB, 785x177
>>64165498
This.
>>
>>64165498
I thought this was very good but not GOAT.

Why did /tv/ lie to me?
>>
>>64165902
I think it actually was tbqh familam
>>
Immortan Joe was the real hero.
>>
File: Il carry you to Valhalla anon.jpg (78 KB, 585x531) Image search: [Google]
Il carry you to Valhalla anon.jpg
78 KB, 585x531
>>64165902
>mfw Mad Max was better than star wars
Truth right there brother
>>
>>64170315
>I watched this recently and liked it.
>You guys exaggerate things, there was no real feminist propaganda in it.
t. feminist shill
>>
>>64170694
Nope. I just didn't feel like it was propaganda. It was just a scenario that we as viewers can interpret as we want to interpret it.

Immortan Joe had built a functioning society that Furiosa destroyed. She was the villain.
>>
>>64170413

He is in car Valhalla that one that he is.
>>
>>64170694
>feminist propaganda
>female characters can't even finish their task without the help of a man
Whatever you say, stormblr
>>
File: you.gif (193 KB, 300x171) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
193 KB, 300x171
>>64165498
>LOL ECKS-DEE

>LE WHAT DID HE LE MEME BY THIS?

>XD
>>
>>64171792

>anime poster
>shitposting
>reddit XD

You sure showed him.
>>
I just saw the movie twice today and counted a few scenes with throwbacks to the old movies.

Before I delve into it I read when Mel Gibson went to the premiere of Fury Road he kept elbow kneeing George Miller next to him whenever he caught some of them.

Interceptor getting rekt in the first 10 mins.
The chained up on the car's grill.
The fizzled out shotgun shell.
Tiny music box.
The eyeballs popping out intercut from the first movie.

I thought it was neat. I did find the part where the WITNESS ME kid suddenly became one of the team quickly. Also the scene where Furirosa falls onto the ground and screams out was a bit melodramatic, and a couple of bad obvious green screen moments where you could tell the outside windows were in studio. There's also the scene where its night and the girls are lit by a lamp and Max is colored dark blue looked retarded, it was pure digital contrast between the two who were 1 feet apart from eachother in the truck's cab.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.