[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will tell you how he lived.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: original.jpg (15 KB, 720x352) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
15 KB, 720x352
I will tell you how he lived.
>>
Yes, white man, please share your side of the story
>>
>>64165485
Dances with Japs.
>>
TELL
>>
>tommy boy's next film is another sequel
ok
>>
Great movie IMHO PHAM TO BE QUITE HONEST
>>
Amerifats think the last samurai refers to tom cruise

Kek how dumb can one continent be lol
>>
>>64165658
LOL RIGHT!
>>
The First Weaboo
>>
Did he bang Taka in the ending?
>>
will you watch the new The Mummy reboot on theaters?
>>
RIP Bob
>>
File: tlnoe39468.png (1 MB, 1088x1492) Image search: [Google]
tlnoe39468.png
1 MB, 1088x1492
>>64165511
>implying you're not white

You should probably be careful how many times you toss the dice, trying to impress everyone with your "progressive" views. One day, it will be you who can't find a job or getting the shit beat out of you simply because you're white and "racism against whites isn't real"
>>
>>64165630

this tbqhfamm
>>
>>64165658
Tom Cruise was the last warrior living in a samurai village with a samurai wife

ie: last samurai
>>
I feel like I am the only one that liked this movie. It has terrible reviews
>>
>>64166100
Perfect post
Perfect image
Dubs
10/10
>>
>>64165485
>Tom Cruise is such a marvellous actor that he makes the shoddiest premise that is inferior to garden variety Troma flick work as a character drama: the movie
>>
>>64165511
Woman detected
>>
I fucking love this film. Fuck the haters.

The soundtrack and battles are GOAT.
>>
>>64165485

last nigger on earth starring tom hanks was better
>>
>>64166100
I'm not white.
>>
File: file.png (218 KB, 386x291) Image search: [Google]
file.png
218 KB, 386x291
>>64165658
what did you expect?
they think the last of the mohicans was this guy
>>
>>64166601
Exactly, the movie is an 8.5/10
Toms best performance, great soundtrack (not even nominated for an oscar) and great battles.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.