[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE USING HUMOR TO ILLUSTRATE THE CORRUPTION AND GREED IN THE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: the-big-short-teaser-poster.jpg (515 KB, 650x962) Image search: [Google]
the-big-short-teaser-poster.jpg
515 KB, 650x962
DUDE USING HUMOR TO ILLUSTRATE THE CORRUPTION AND GREED IN THE AMERICAN ECONOMY LMAO

Better than Wolf of Wall Street, to be honest
>>
DUDE DUDE LMAO MEME AND THEN SAYING WHAT YOU REALLY THINK IN THE SPOILER LMAO
>>
File: 1339027816812.jpg (17 KB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
1339027816812.jpg
17 KB, 500x240
>>64165386
The jews arnt holding back, something has them rattled
>>
File: SH0979.jpg (194 KB, 695x1156) Image search: [Google]
SH0979.jpg
194 KB, 695x1156
Anyone else get annoyed when greedy rich actors preach about other people being greedy?

It always comes across as hypocritical.
>>
>>64165386
>Better than Wolf of Wall Street, to be honest

Was with you until this moment
>>
>>64165386
screener fucking when?

I'm reading the book and its pretty hilarious.
>>
Those expository sequences were cringey af and I thought Gosling looked weird in that make-up/hairdo. Other than that was gewd and bespoke tranche opportunities sound scary af
>>
>>64165570
Well in this case the overpaid actors are harmless while Wall Street can/did/will fuck the world economy.
>>
>>64165570
Pretty hypocrite if you ask me.
>>
Was a good movie, desu senpai
>>
>>64165570

No, moron, because there's nothing wrong with making money. What matters is HOW you do it. In a worst-case scenario, Hollywood "cheats" you out of $10 - $18 for a movie ticket. Not quite the same thing.
>>
>>64166305
But isn't brainwashing even worse? At least they are stealing my money, but ideology works further than that.
>>
>>64166418
>brainwashing

are you stupid, anon?
>>
>big shorts= movies
woah
>>
>>64165570
Are you 16? That's how people work, it's human nature.
>>
>>64165386
>Better than Wolf of Wall Street
what a huge achievement
>>
>>64166476
When you watch a movie you are susceptible to ideas. Brainwashing works just like that.
>>
File: CRA-01.gif (119 KB, 504x432) Image search: [Google]
CRA-01.gif
119 KB, 504x432
>>64166684
As far as that goes, I don't mind a little message with my comedy, or vice/versa, but I resent being sold a message without all the pertinent facts; i.e. the role the Community reinvestment Act(a federal govt. directive forced upon the lenders) played in the financial crisis. But, that's just me.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.